SBAT segment & NEW PROMO OF NAIDL(9-11-2011) video

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

here is the link of the news segment of NAIDL...it also includes promo that is shown on the channel...

http://hd-rulez.info/dm.php?id=xm85v1

Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just have to wait till next week to find out what happened to Ammaji and
who gets married to who lol

Gosh! Rana's two sons are soo aggressive with poor Janvi, while Surya looks on...

And that dupatta HMm she did not have it on,
in the episode today so im guessing theres going to be alot happening...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel she is going to get married with 3 of them... may be other boys will take pheras...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the video, BG voice is saying tht she got married to all 3 sons but after seeing the video I observed tht its sehra is tied by all 3 sons but mala is were only by surya and janhvi and janvi is wering only one magalsutra, then mybe marriage happens with only surya in front of guests and after guest leave then rana and his sons play this tricks
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maya I am thinking other way round... like if Rana gets her married to all son in front of villagers then doesnt it make him more strong that he can do anything to Ammaji and her family...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Maya I am thinking other way round... like if Rana gets her married to all son in front of villagers then doesnt it make him more strong that he can do anything to Ammaji and her family...

they hv showed in todays episode... rana says to heera bai...after marraige is over and all the guests are gone away...all doors of the haveli should be closen...and see that no one goes out from haveli no one from outside should come into haveli...heera bai says she will look after it...

iska matlab tho yehi hoga na darshu di...yeh drama...sabke chale jaane ke baad hoga... aur woh rana sirf ammaji aur jhanvi se badla lene mein intrested hein abhi..at present

becoz woh tho ae saabhit kar chuka hein sab ghaav vallon ke samne...ki woh ammaji ko bhi hara sakta hai...by marrying his son to his grand daughter without their mercy(ammaji & jhanvi)
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago