Ammaji and the wedding tamasha!

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
the whole of the topic credit goes to Harsha di...
She made this topic long ago and i had saved it but now its time to again reopen it

I'm sure that most of us by now understand that Ammaji is very fond drama and tamasha in her life, but this wedding tamasha and Ammaji seem to be siamese twins😆 NO wedding, I repeat, NO wedding has EVER taken place at Krishna Nivas without a tamasha😆
Don't know about the Santosh-Joginder, Gajender-Sunehri and Chanda-Avtar marriage because they were already married at the start of the soap.
We will go in chronological order, lest I should miss out on some important one😆😆
Sia-Rahav's first marriage- Well, they got married several times, but this was like "the" wedding. I wasn't an ardent viewer then, but I have heard that Ammaji put up some major drama for Sia's benefit. Pointing the gun at Raghav and threatening to kill him or some such thing😆 I beg your pardon if I'm wrong😳
Avtar-Rangeeli's marriage- Yeah, Avtar married a second time thanks to Ammaji. Chanda was not able to give birth to a son or so Ammaji assumed and decided to get Avtar married the second time, but ofcourse not without drama. Sia had brought the police, but fortunately/ unfortunately the wedding dd take place.
Sia-Raghav-Sonali's marriage- Again, thanks to Ammaji, Raghav was to marry a Sonali, but thank God he found his akkal in the last moment and refused to marry! After the var maala and stuff when it was time to apply the sindoor on Sonali's forehead, he applied it on Sia's instead. So one can imagine the sort of tamasha that would have taken place😆
After the leap
Dia-Sunder wedding- Ammaji was in great haste to get rid of Dia. So she arranged her marriage with one good-for-nothing Sunder who was already married. Thanks to a Vidya Balan and a Rani Mukherji the wedding did not take place, but again not without loads of drama and tamasha!
Tanisha-Adi-Ragini wedding- Don't we all know the major drama that happened at this one😆 Adi was supposed to get married to Tanisha, but she refused to right at the moment of thephere, so an annoyed Adi got married to Ragini instead😕
Jhanvi-Shaurya-Dia wedding- Well, without even mentioning we ALL know what happened, don't we😕
Gosh! And to think that there's still Karan, Jhanvi and Rajveer to go 😲🤔😆

Guys i wish if someone can add something about Karan-Tanisha Marriage and JaYa marraige so i can edit it and add so u all can enjoy the post