Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ramya3697

ha ha...par agar ammaji ke hath mein hota tho...woh tho kabhi ae shaadi hone bhi nahi deti...kisi ke saath bhi nahi

But the point is Mausam is still with Rana's people!! and she will not risk her life for anything..because Anjali (mausam's mom) saved her (Ammaji's) life!!
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah...sneha..may be that's why jhanvi says ammaji to go back...& jhanvi gets ready to marry...even after she knows that it is surya whom she is going to marry...

but later on another major blast will be there...after all guests went away...and they force her to marry other 2 of them also
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yeah...sneha..may be that's why jhanvi says ammaji to go back...& jhanvi gets ready to marry...even after she knows that it is surya whom she is going to marry...

but later on another major blast will be there...after all guests went away...and they force her to marry other 2 of them also

Kahani mein twist...may be they will ask her to be a mistress of the haveli..(disgusting thought) or may be they will use Jhanvi to get to other women!!
For all I know nothing of that sort will happen!! as promos are not always true!! And Ladoo CVs will not make such stupid mistakes of making Jhanvi marry 2 and a half men (LOL πŸ˜†)
Rams3697 thumbnail
ha ha...nice saying yaar...2 and a half men...lolπŸ˜†
Rams3697 thumbnail
k sneha...i'm leaving for now...goodnight...& good morning tooo...hv a nice day...bye...tc
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well considering Rana himself, he has his wife and girlfriend(I think) under one roof...so one dulhan having 3 grooms might be normal to them...as it goes that Rana's ke dimag terre hain.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

but guys...i'm not understanding one thing...why surya came first to marry jhanviπŸ˜•...he is the second son of rana na...then why did he come first..leaving his brother...anywayz he came first that's enough for me...but what about the drama that is to be happened after...😭!!

i feel dear since Rana had always Surya in mind when it comes to Janvi...😊 also i guess Rana feels that only Surya can handle Janvi... 😳 also Rana wanted to give Janvi shock after shocks...🀒. 😑already getting to know that your marriage is fixed with someone else and on mandap you are asked to marry his brother is a big shock...😊 following asking her to marry the other 2 would be the biggest sorrow a girl could have ever felt...😭😭

I was just thinking what made Janvi agree to marry Surya...πŸ€”πŸ€” agree it was for Mausam...😊 but i was just wondering whether she first refuses or she is not aware that it's Surya because of the sehra and that way she's fooled...πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasharose

Well considering Rana himself, he has his wife and girlfriend(I think) under one roof...so one dulhan having 3 grooms might be normal to them...as it goes that Rana's ke dimag terre hain.

Agree dear...😊 but the fact remains that audience wants only Surya-Janvi...😭 and it's really not acceptable seeing her married to all the 3...🀒
Rams3697 thumbnail
πŸ₯³πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: sujji0609

i feel dear since Rana had always Surya in mind when it comes to Janvi...😊 also i guess Rana feels that only Surya can handle Janvi... 😳 also Rana wanted to give Janvi shock after shocks...🀒. 😑already getting to know that your marriage is fixed with someone else and on mandap you are asked to marry his brother is a big shock...😊 following asking her to marry the other 2 would be the biggest sorrow a girl could have ever felt...😭😭

I was just thinking what made Janvi agree to marry Surya...πŸ€”πŸ€” agree it was for Mausam...😊 but i was just wondering whether she first refuses or she is not aware that it's Surya because of the sehra and that way she's fooled...πŸ€”

hey sujji...yaar...jhanvi ki shaadi tho surya 😍se hogayi na aaj ki episode mein...aur kuldeep nahi aaya(woh kuch natak kar raha tha na iss shaadi se bachne ke liye) tho surya ko bitadiya...😍...and i think for now...we got the proper reasoning for the issue that why surya marries her first in case if she gets married to all...ab tho ae reason pata chalna bakhi hai ki aakir rana apne 3 betoan se jhanvi se shaadi kyun karvana chahta hein

anywayz...so so happy...πŸ˜ƒ..that jhanvi finally got married to surya...πŸ₯³
dont want another 2 of them to marry her...😑 ..hope jhanvi will be able to handle this situation
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
Rams3697 thumbnail
more over now mausam is also released...so she will fully try to defend herself...waise bhi jhanvi ne bhi tho apna vaada poora kar diya shaadi karke (surye se...anjane me hi sahi)...tho ab woh kisi ke aage jukne ki jarrorat nahi...waise bhi woh jukna janti kaha hai...aakir ammaji ki pothi aur sia& raghav ki beti..more over amba ne uski parvarish ki hein..itna himaad wali hain ki koi bhi situation ko handle karskthi hai...

till yesterday..we are thinking that may be all 3 of them will her..but after seeing maya post about jhanvi meets her family...i think nothing like that would have happened( remaining 2 sons se shaadi nahi hui hogi)
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago