Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

OMG... u r still there with ur deadly ways Sumi!

what other ways can i possibly have? 😆
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

u know, it all sounds sick...let jhanvi marry them all and kill them one by one in a so-called suhaag-raat and then go away from the Rana mansion...whats a Jaya pair..dnt believe in JAya pair...jhanvi deserves better

I am with you on this!! I like Kapil..but if he continues this nonsense role without changing...sorry Jaya is not happening!! Jhanvi - go kill everyone girl!! She definitely deserves better!!
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sneha, sorry yaar I know that from real perspective its really horrible to see girl is tortured like hell and her so called husband is doing nothing but mutely watching that drama...

But after all this is serial and surely CVs will bring more spice with such pair...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
but guys...i'm not understanding one thing...why surya came first to marry jhanvi😕...he is the second son of rana na...then why did he come first..leaving his brother...anywayz he came first that's enough for me...but what about the drama that is to be happened after...😭!!
Snehabr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

but guys...i'm not understanding one thing...why surya came first to marry jhanvi😕...he is the second son of rana na...then why did he come first..leaving his brother...anywayz he came first that's enough for me...but what about the drama that is to be happened after...😭!!

Param is Gay so I am sure his boy friend throwed a tantrum and Param backed off..!!
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehabr

Param is Gay so I am sure his boy friend throwed a tantrum and Param backed off..!!

i think ur mistaken sneha...kuldeep is a gay...not param...(kuldeep is the elder son, 2nd son of rana is surya,3rd son is param)
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehabr

not Param, Kuldeep , the eldest one (the one with mustache) is gay
Param is the youngest mastan looking short one
MAybe Surya came first because he had most conflict with jhanvi so in Rana's way, he got the first revenge
Snehabr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

i think ur mistaken sneha...kuldeep is a gay...not param...(kuldeep is the elder son, 2nd son of rana is surya,3rd son is param)

Yes right!! I meant to say Kuldeep only!! thanks!!
Snehabr thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

not Param, Kuldeep , the eldest one (the one with mustache) is gay
Param is the youngest mastan looking short one
MAybe Surya came first because he had most conflict with jhanvi so in Rana's way, he got the first revenge

Or may be Ammaji makes a deal saying that if you want her to marry your son she will only marry Surya else I will kill each one of you!!
Rams3697 thumbnail
ha ha...par agar ammaji ke hath mein hota tho...woh tho kabhi ae shaadi hone bhi nahi deti...kisi ke saath bhi nahi