Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ramya3697

at first i didn't observe that...@sujji

but yeah after u said i hv repeated the video again...i too found the same...guests were not there only family members and rana's servants were there...

and one more thing i hv observed...may be it is not so big thing...but want to shhare with u...
jhanvi is wearing phoolmala and mangalsutra in her neck...(it represents that marraige has been done with one of them)...and one more thing is surya is also wearing phoolmala in his neck😳...it directly says that jhanvi is married to surya...😍.

shayad param & kuldeep😑 are pulling her towards the mandap for getting married to her again after the marraige with surya...when once she opposed to marry the other 2...so they were pulling her towards the mandap😭...i think...that whole video shows this...but surya is standing still without doing anything...

hope atleast now surya saves jhanvi😍...saying to his father that... waise bhi badla tho poora hogaya tho usko chood do ek shaadi karvaya ya 3 shaadi karvaya kya farak padta hai...ab tho woh zindagi bar struggle karti hi rahegi na...(hope by saying like this surya can stop the marraige with the other 2...becoz now we dont hv even ammaji to save jhanvi there...but i know in most case it does not happen( surya saving jhanvi)) shayad ab jhanvi kohi apne aap ko bachana hoga...😭

@ bold... hey i didn't observe that.... now that i saw it again... even i feel the same... 😊 i keep thinking one thing that Janvi said in one interview that she'll fall in love with the one she marries... matlab it has to be Surya...😊 i strongly feel that Kuldeep-Param are forcing her to marry them...😑. but then Mausam is not around...πŸ˜•.. does that mean she's gone... πŸ˜•and Rana said he'll let her go only after Janvi completes the pheras...🀒 also one more thing Rana wants to shake the villagers as well not only Ammaji & Janvi by getting her married to all... 😑so he'll force her to do that... 🀒 am totally confused... one side makes me feel that she won't marry the other 2...πŸ˜› but the other side after hearing this all the time in interviews that she's marrying the other 2 too... i feel she does marry them all...πŸ₯Ί also it may even be that after marrying Surya... 😳Janvi is taken to a private place upstairs with only the ones who are there in this video in that scene and she's told about it...😑 that's why no guests are around...maybe they are waiting down 😑

Coz i do feel mon-tues marriage has to take place with Surya...😊 and on wednesday she gets to know that she has to marry Param-Kuldeep too...🀒 coz one things for sure that in SBS video Param is dancing when Surya arrives😊 so Janvi is not aware that time first that she has to marry Surya 😳and later the other 2 as well...😑
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah sujji dear...u hv watched today's epis...in the 1st part of it rana says to heera bai...after marraige is over and all the guests are gone away...all doors of the haveli should be closen...and see that no one goes out from haveli no one from outside should come into haveli...heera bai says she will look after it...

so..it is for sure...that this all drama will happen after the marraige with one person is over(i.e..,with surya)...they are near the mandap only dear after all the guests went away they are forcing her to marry remaining 2 also...that's why the reason they showed param dancing in the baaraat i think

yes..ur right i think...on wednesday...may be jhanvi will get to know that she should marry other 2sons also
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

yeah sujji dear...u hv watched today's epis...in the 1st part of it rana says to heera bai...after marraige is over and all the guests are gone away...all doors of the haveli should be closen...and see that no one goes out from haveli no one from outside should come into haveli...heera bai says she will look after it...

so..it is for sure...that this all drama will happen after the marraige with person is over(i.e..,with surya)...they are near the mandap only dear after all the guests went away they are forcing her to marry remaining 2 also...that's why the reason they showed param dancing in the baaraat i think

@ bold hmmm you may be right there dear... 😊 either the guests are really gone or they are waiting down... and after that she's asked to marry the other 2... 😑🀬
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am getting so much confused now...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I am getting so much confused now...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

same here...πŸ˜† i do feel mon-tues marriage between JaYa...πŸ˜› and probably it will continue on wed too...😊 and towards the end she's made aware about Param-Kuldeep...😑 or probably they'll show that in precap... 🀒

mostly tomorrow towards the end Janvi will get to know that Surya😍 and not Kuldeep is going to marry her...😊
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well even i observes even though sehra is tied by all 3 sons but tht pholmala is wore by only janvi and surya and janvi is wearing only 1 mangalsutra may be in front of guests the marriage happens between jaya .( if it is then in front of society and laws jaya marriage is legal) and then when the guests go awys then rana plays his dirty game with his sons.( if tht happens then ofcourse its illegal and not valid) but lets see wht cv,s has served for us.
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CVs of Ladoo are super smart...πŸ‘..they love us being confused and want to us to keep thinking..
First they confused us with that 2 ammaji promo and now this!! πŸ˜•
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

well even i observes even though sehra is tied by all 3 sons but tht pholmala is wore by only janvi and surya and janvi is wearing only 1 mangalsutra may be in front of guests the marriage happens between jaya .( if it is then in front of society and laws jaya marriage is legal) and then when the guests go awys then rana plays his dirty game with his sons.( if tht happens then ofcourse its illegal and not valid) but lets see wht cv,s has served for us.

yes..if it happens then also it would be illegal & invalid...and only jaya will be considered as pati-patni...for real...& also in the eyes of the society
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
u know, it all sounds sick...let jhanvi marry them all and kill them one by one in a so-called suhaag-raat and then go away from the Rana mansion...whats a Jaya pair..dnt believe in JAya pair...jhanvi deserves better
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG... u r still there with ur deadly ways Sumi!