Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sujji0609

One thing about the scene where Param-Kuldeep throw Janvi at Rana's feet... that time Surya,Heera & Kuldeep's gay friend were there... it seems like all the guests have gone...

at first i didn't observe that...@sujji

but yeah after u said i hv repeated the video again...i too found the same...guests were not there only family members and rana's servants were there...

and one more thing i hv observed...may be it is not so big thing...but want to shhare with u...
jhanvi is wearing phoolmala and mangalsutra in her neck...(it represents that marraige has been done with one of them)...and one more thing is surya is also wearing phoolmala in his neck😳...it directly says that jhanvi is married to surya...😍.

shayad param & kuldeep😡 are pulling her towards the mandap for getting married to her again after the marraige with surya...when once she opposed to marry the other 2...so they were pulling her towards the mandap😭...i think...that whole video shows this...but surya is standing still without doing anything...

hope atleast now surya saves jhanvi😍...saying to his father that... waise bhi badla tho poora hogaya tho usko chood do ek shaadi karvaya ya 3 shaadi karvaya kya farak padta hai...ab tho woh zindagi bar struggle karti hi rahegi na...(hope by saying like this surya can stop the marraige with the other 2...becoz now we dont hv even ammaji to save jhanvi there...but i know in most case it does not happen( surya saving jhanvi)) shayad ab jhanvi kohi apne aap ko bachana hoga...😭
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msvpr

can u observe it already in the promo jhanvi wearing one mangulsutru

yes... and she definitely married to surya ...we can clearly observe that in the video..and in sbs segment also they showed surya is sitting beside jhanvi to get married😍

but what happens after the marraige with surya...will she be forcefully married to other 2 also...yehi issue sabko pareshan kar rahi hai...😭
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why I am not able to keep my hopes high... I saw Param and Kuldeep with sehra too... and alll guests are gone... so I feel she is married to all...
darshana23 thumbnail
Ramya, dont expect Surya to support Jhanvi so early... he will be standing their as statue and will smirk max for defeating her...😡
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

why I am not able to keep my hopes high... I saw Param and Kuldeep with sehra too... and alll guests are gone... so I feel she is married to all...

but darshu di..if u have observed...while param & kuldeep were dragging her towards mandap...she has only one magalsutra in her neck...and only surya is wearing phoolmala...

param & kuldeep ne tho sirf sehra bande hena...🤔
Rams3697 thumbnail

Ramya, dont expect Surya to support Jhanvi so early... he will be standing their as statue and will smirk max for defeating her...😡

yes darshu di...i know that it wont happen so soon...but thinking that may be way that jhanvi may be...as ammaji also will not be there...but even i to know that it's not going to happen...thoda jyada hi expect kar rahi huin mein...but it's not the time for it to happen

jhanvi should herself be stubborn and oppose them alone...may be that is only the way as of now
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Ramya I tried to observe many things... but I am still feared... what if Jhanvi has taken only pheras with them??
Rams3697 thumbnail

Ramya I tried to observe many things... but I am still feared... what if Jhanvi has taken only pheras with them??

didi...aap tho mujhe phir se dara rahi hai...mein tho ae samja diya tha apne mind ko ki jhanvi ki shaadi surya se hi hogi...uske baad shayad bahut bada tamasha hogi..par shayad jhanvi will be able to handle it and manage it

par ab tho apke batoom se mujhe bhi aise hi lagne laga...😭
darshana23 thumbnail
Ramya earlier i also thought max they will show Kuldeep not agreeing and Surya doing marriage... but this marriage with 3 boys.. I am not able to get positive...
Rams3697 thumbnail
ha...woh baat tho sahi hai...but still waiting for the best...but will get prepared for the worst also...