Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ramya3697

but only the thing here we have to fear is...in all of the news segments they are saying that she is maried to 3 of them..even in the link now posted also..they said she got married to 3 of them...but she has only one mangalsutra around her neck...and she is opposing other 2 of them...they are dragging her and made to fall infront of rana...she then speaks something hard

I really don't know dear.. you know even am confused...๐Ÿ˜•

sometimes i feel they are misleading again and again... i feel they mean Rana is asking her to marry to all of them... ๐Ÿค”but they don't mean that she's really married to all... coz like the way you said Param & Kuldeep are throwing her at Rana's feet... it's clear that she does not agree to marry them after already marrying Surya... ๐Ÿ˜Šand yes Janvi said something... and her face turned from sad to anger... ๐Ÿ˜›
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Do you really think they'll show all the marriage ceremonies happening to all of them... ek ke saath ie Surya... we'll see everything...๐Ÿ˜ again do you think they'll drag that much with Param & Kuldeep...๐Ÿ˜ณ. if they do then this show should be titled Janvi ke swayamvar mein atyachaar... ๐Ÿคก
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Did you hear the way Janvi said towards the end... she'll make him understand lovingly... and if not she'll do something that he'll regret that he asked her to do such a thing...๐Ÿ˜Š hoping it happens that way.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

yes dear...may be she will strictly opposse it..she even said that aakir ammaji ki pothi huin mein...and she hasenough dareness to oppose wrong things..(mausam ko bachane ke liye shaadi kar rahi hai...tho phir apne ap ko bachane keliye woh koi kasar nahi chodegi..kyunki ab tho mausam bhi free hai...tho she will surely regret it)...i think
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

yeh kaunsi link ki baat kar rahe ho?? any new video??

hii Darshu dii... ๐Ÿค—this video has the promo which Ramya told us yesterday with Vaishnavi's interview where Janvi who's already married to Surya ๐Ÿ˜›is thrown at Rana's feet by Param-Kuldeep when she doesn't agree to marry them...๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคขall Surya is doing is watching...๐Ÿฅบ [Ps we feel it that way coz she has only one mangalsutra around her neck...๐Ÿ˜†. ]
Rams3697 thumbnail

yeh kaunsi link ki baat kar rahe ho?? any new video??

ha darshu di ihv posted the link of the news segment and it also includes that promo which was aired yesterday...i hv posted that link in the first page of this topic...and also posted in the forum too named as SBATsegment NAIDL(9-11-2011)...watch it darshu di
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
married or not married... kya confusion hain...

yaar aise video main office main hoti hoon tab hi kyun out hote hain... i want to watch it now...
Rams3697 thumbnail

married or not married... kya confusion hain...

yaar aise video main office main hoti hoon tab hi kyun out hote hain... i want to watch it now...

she is married darshu di...but relief ki baat ae hain ki she has only one mangalsutra around her neck...& next to that param & kuldeep drag her towards rana and drop her at rana's feet...she looks very angry & shocked...& she strongly opposed it...surya is standing behind without involving in it...i think jhanvi ki shaadi surya se hi hua tha
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
One thing about the scene where Param-Kuldeep throw Janvi at Rana's feet... that time Surya,Heera & Kuldeep's gay friend were there... it seems like all the guests have gone...
msvpr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can u observe it already in the promo jhanvi wearing one mangulsutru
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is completely ridiculous๐Ÿ˜ก