Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😑 promos...how i dislike their misleading tracks.. I think that's rana's plan to get all three brothers married to Jhanvi... that was the discussion which was muted few episodes before!! and surya agrees without being very happy about it!!. And the question here will it really happen.. I doubt that!! I am sure someone else will enter or Jhanvi/Ammaji will kill someone... Or surya will back off... so much suspense!! 😑
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Ramya for the link... πŸ€—felt so bad for Janvi 😭 😭😭😭 when she was thrown at Rana's feet by kuldeep & Param...😑 and Surya was just watching that...πŸ₯Ί but her neck contains only one mangalsutra... 😳
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

towards the show...hmm, meine ek viewer thi jo is getting tired of this sensation and thus missed the epi online even

anyways, yes it sounds more of a hype building...
btw, wheres sujju, junadi, darshudi gone suddenly????

sorry dear...😭yesterday my net connection went haywire...🀒😑
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
as of now surya just left quite in that whole video...and it is clearly understandable that jhanvi has the mangalsutra of surya's name around her neck...that's why i think he stood behind keeping quite not doing any thing
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

as of now surya just left quite in that whole video...and it is clearly understandable that jhanvi has the mangalsutra of surya's name around her neck...that's why i think he kept quite not doing any thing

yes dear... he was just watching...πŸ₯Ί while rest were torturing her... 😑🀒 also she has only one mangalsutra not 3...😳 we know that one is of Surya as SBS showed Janvi telling that Surya is the 1st one to marry also they showed him at the mandap...😍

I do feel something will happen... before she gets married to the other 2... πŸ€”
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Maybe Rana has some other plan up his sleeve too... maybe he'll tell if she chooses not to marry the other 2 then she has to do something for him...πŸ€”πŸ€”
Rams3697 thumbnail
but only the thing here we have to fear is...in all of the news segments they are saying that she is maried to 3 of them..even in the link now posted also..they said she got married to 3 of them...but she has only one mangalsutra around her neck...and she is opposing other 2 of them...they are dragging her and made to fall infront of rana...she then speaks something hard
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Maybe Rana has some other plan up his sleeve too... maybe he'll tell if she chooses not to marry the other 2 then she has to do something for him...πŸ€”πŸ€”

may be...even that may happen...@sujji
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Did you hear the way Janvi said towards the end... she'll make him understand lovingly... and if not she'll do something that he'll regret that he asked her to do such a thing...😊 hoping it happens that way.. 😎
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeh kaunsi link ki baat kar rahe ho?? any new video??