Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

If anyone gets video... plz post it...

the first thing i hv did after watching that promo is...i was elabarately searching for that video to post it here..but i didn't get it...so i hv updated it through words...if i have found the link anywhere i will surely post it here...i think it is not on the net... still as it is a very recent promo and may be just aired only once on the channel...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am here only sumi...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I am here only sumi...

so why arent you saying anything? 3 marriages ki shock mein aapko jabaan bandh ho gaya kya?
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

ditto ...i too wanted to post same...me to wanna see

searching for it...@usma dear

if i get it i'll surely post the link
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

so why arent you saying anything? 3 marriages ki shock mein aapko jabaan bandh ho gaya kya?

ha ha time laktha hain na usma...shock se bahar aane ke liye
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry yaar.. my net is also giving me shock... bye now. will catch u 2morrow...
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the promo...

I don't know what to say about the track... I don't like it obviously but I am really interested what Rana has planned with her marrying all three brothers its weird but I really want to know what the plan is...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
OMG"" im geeting crack in my brain ,,wht is all this??? synopsis shown ammaji caming and stooping weeding on 11 nov and now they showed this shocking promo for 16 th nov, this is all suspense and v has to wait now till 16 nov to catch the actual scene .
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

OMG"" im geeting crack in my brain ,,wht is all this??? synopsis shown ammaji caming and stooping weeding on 11 nov and now they showed this shocking promo for 16 th nov, this is all suspense and v has to wait now till 16 nov to catch the actual scene .

yes maya...we have to wait until 16th november to know the full story..& what's going to be for real..is jhanvi getting married to one or all 3 of them..anywayz...i want to say one thing that...as per the video i watched earlier in that jhanvi is wearing only one mangalsutra...and she is firstly married to surya...and then she gets the shock of her life that she should marry other 2 members too...

i hv posted the link in the first page of this topic..& also posted that link as a new topic named SBAT SEGMENT NAIDL(9-11-2011)...WATCH IT...GUYS
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
Rams3697 thumbnail
i hv posted the link in the first page of this topic..& also posted that link as a new topic named SBAT SEGMENT NAIDL(9-11-2011)...HAVE A LOOK AT IT...

Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago