Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
is there a mahaepisode on the sat? if yes when and err...how come?

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

oh no...😭😭 but still am keeping little hopes as they didn't show all of them putting mangalsutra to her...😉 we know one thing for sure ab tak ke Janvi gets married to Surya first...😊 about the other 2 ... i'll yet again choose to reserve after actually seeing it... 😭😭

yeah they showed that is the one thing which makes us to keep hope..on jaya
they showed 3 dulhe standing with 3 mangalsutra's...thankgod they didn't showed putting it on jhanvi...if they have showed that my mind would be blocked at that time becoz i hv never expected such thing...& din't even prepared my mind for this
usmrasul thumbnail

You know airing this promo could even mean they just want to test the audience reactions towards this... 😳 😳 maybe she'll marry Surya only... 🤔 kitna time lagta hai to show that marriage with the other 2 did not happen... 😳

yeah for ll those days only we IF readers knew, now these promo is to make general public shocked and tensed...

Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

is there a mahaepisode on the sat? if yes when and err...how come?

i don't know whether there is a maha episode or not...but yeah the channel showed that this all hungama will be revealed on 16th november...wednesday
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

yeah they showed that is the one thing which makes us to keep hope..on jaya
they showed 3 dulhe standing with 3 mangalsutra's...thankgod they didn't showed putting it on jhanvi...if they have showed that my mind would be blocked at that time becoz i hv never expected such thing...& din't even prepared my mind for this

yup dear... same here...🥺 it would have really startled me... 😲😭 but god they will show all the marriage sequences happening for all bros... man they would carry this for weeks...🤢🤢🤢
Rams3697 thumbnail

yup dear... same here...🥺 it would have really startled me... 😲😭 but god they will show all the marriage sequences happening for all bros... man they would carry this for weeks...🤢🤢🤢

wishing truely something to happen in the middle...and jhanvi gets married only to surya

hoping again & again for this...becoz they showed only surya sitting in the mandap and doing all the rituals in sbs segment...so i hv some more hope even after all this...
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Juna di, this has become trend to make everything sensational and suspense weddings on TV... And if channel wants to make this one as well then nothing surprised!! Its their tactics to build up TRPs in advance... I still feel on wednesday only it will revealed on Jhanvi that Rana is planning to get her married to 3 sons...

could be maha episode on saturday for show...

at this time... i wish ur words become true darshu di...& hope it may be channels strategy to attract viewers towards the show
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If anyone gets video... plz post it...
usmrasul thumbnail
towards the show...hmm, meine ek viewer thi jo is getting tired of this sensation and thus missed the epi online even

anyways, yes it sounds more of a hype building...
btw, wheres sujju, junadi, darshudi gone suddenly????
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

If anyone gets video... plz post it...

ditto ...i too wanted to post same...me to wanna see