Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This is so creepy. Getting a girl married to three men at once ... ugh! What were the writers thinking? 🀒
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

more over now mausam is also released...so she will fully try to defend herself...waise bhi jhanvi ne bhi tho apna vaada poora kar diya shaadi karke (surye se...anjane me hi sahi)...tho ab woh kisi ke aage jukne ki jarrorat nahi...waise bhi woh jukna janti kaha hai...aakir ammaji ki pothi aur sia& raghav ki beti..more over amba ne uski parvarish ki hein..itna himaad wali hain ki koi bhi situation ko handle karskthi hai...

till yesterday..we are thinking that may be all 3 of them will her..but after seeing maya post about jhanvi meets her family...i think nothing like that would have happened( remaining 2 sons se shaadi nahi hui hogi)

yes dear even i was happy that she gets married to Surya...😍and also happy that Mausam is safe so now Janvi will try harder to defend herself...πŸ˜›

You know dear... πŸ€”i just got this feeling that mostly she'll get to know that her groom was switched after everyone has gone.... so according to all guests she'll be married to Kuldeep...😑 after this Rana tells her to marry other 2 as well...🀬and Janvi doesn't agree... 😊maybe Rana makes a condition then that she won't tell the world that she's married to Surya... 😭 and Surya will be happy about it... 🀒 slowly he'll start liking Janvi and start getting the possessive feelings and also the feeling of telling the all that he's her husband...😍
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
absolutely...but it may take more time...as surya is a bramachari..and he hates womenπŸ€”...but its gonna be more funπŸ˜ƒ...and more intresting to watch how feelings devlops towards each other between jaya...😍
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

absolutely...but it may take more time...as surya is a bramachari..and he hates womenπŸ€”...but its gonna be more funπŸ˜ƒ...and more intresting to watch how feelings devlops towards each other between jaya...😍

yes dear it will take loads of time...😳 but it would be a treat to see how love blossoms between Surya-Janvi...😍 and surely it's Surya who'll start developing feelings towards her...😊
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😍

Originally posted by: sujji0609

yes dear it will take loads of time...😳 but it would be a treat to see how love blossoms between Surya-Janvi...😍 and surely it's Surya who'll start developing feelings towards her...😊

obviously...i too think the same..surya will fall for her first😊...if jhanvi falls for him first then also there is no problem for me...ha ha..πŸ˜‰...but story will be well protrayed when first surya falls in love with jhanvi πŸ˜†πŸ˜
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Sujji and @ Ramya I love what you've said how Jaya will develop felling between amongst eachother..It will definetly be interesting to see how Surya overcomes his hatred towards girls to fall in love with Jhanvi..❀️😍❀️😍as for Jhanvi it'll be great to see her chage her thoughts towards Surya as their first few conversation didn't go "well".I can't wait to see some rocking bonding chemistry of the two😳...I hope that nobody come in the way of the two soon-to-be-lovers.