NEW PROMO NAIDL (9-11-2011)updated fully

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
just saw the new promo of NAIDL(LAADO) aired on colors.

yeah watched that promo fully now...and it goes on like this...

sadiyoon se chale aa rahi he ae jang(they show rana and ammaji there)...and then janvi comes there and she declares she is ready to marry rana's son ( a background voice says) ab mandap sajega...mehendi rachegi...parvivaah ke naam pe hoga dokha... ek aurat ki maryada ke kilaaf rana ki shadiyantra...(they show janvi coming with a phwulmala in her hand and ready to wear it but then one of the guy puts his hand forward with mangalsutra...and next another guy put his hand forward with mangalsutra...and even the 3rd do the same...and jhanvi looks stunned there)

this episode will be aired on 16TH NOVEMBER (WEDNESDAY)

They showed jhanvi in the mandap and three dulhas will also been shown there
in background a voice says...ab kya hoga jhanvi ka jab patachelegi rana ki asli chaal iss shaadi ke piche... jhanvi is shown shocked...and and 3 dulhe standing with 3 mangalsutra's are shown.

very shocking...3 mangalsutra's...??..omg what's going to happen..no clue at all...!!

didn't hear the words so clearly...saw this promo when i was changing the channels...but whatever i see from that it is the matter on the whole

Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!😲 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 matlab it's going to happen kya...nahiii πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is what I felt...πŸ₯Ί
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!😲 😲 matlab it's going to happen kya...nahiii πŸ₯Ί

yes..now its confirmed...channel also aired this promo...and the date it was to be telecasted is on 16th november
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shayyed bachpan ki biscuit race ki tarah brah yaha pe mangalsutra race hogi...
3 mangalsutra...1 of she will wear on neck, baki dono kya anklet samajh kar pehloge!!!!!!!!!!!🀑
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

shayyed bachpan ki biscuit race ki tarah brah yaha pe mangalsutra race hogi...
3 mangalsutra...1 of she will wear on neck, baki dono kya anklet samajh kar pehloge!!!!!!!!!!!🀑

ha ha...its like same here

but 3 mangalsutra's...!! how can any one do this..??
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

yes..now its confirmed...channel also aired this promo...and the date it was to be telecasted is on 16th november

oh no...😭😭 but still am keeping little hopes as they didn't show all of them putting mangalsutra to her...πŸ˜‰ we know one thing for sure ab tak ke Janvi gets married to Surya first...😊 about the other 2 ... i'll yet again choose to reserve after actually seeing it... 😭😭

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for posting this promo...

I am sure that this wedding of 3 dulha to one dulhan is to attract more viewers to this show by making it sensational and bahut hatke and ridiculous.

These days the dirty, ridiculous and morbid things are the things shown on tele... even when they show promos for detective shows the promos are so gory and morbid sometimes...πŸ˜”

Wish they stopped this kind of tactics and just show some clean stories which will attract viewers anyways... There is no need to make everything shocking and sensational
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Juna di, this has become trend to make everything sensational and suspense weddings on TV... And if channel wants to make this one as well then nothing surprised!! Its their tactics to build up TRPs in advance... I still feel on wednesday only it will revealed on Jhanvi that Rana is planning to get her married to 3 sons...

could be maha episode on saturday for show...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
You know airing this promo could even mean they just want to test the audience reactions towards this... 😳 😳 maybe she'll marry Surya only... πŸ€” kitna time lagta hai to show that marriage with the other 2 did not happen... 😳