Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

Can I have selo tape??? I want to put it on someone's mouth...

Rana ki mouth par laga dijiye...he wnt be able to tell his bloody evil plans...humlogoka bhi shanti hogi 😆
on a serious note: if therres ever a baby, who will get to be the father?🤢 I dnt think Veerpur has any DNA testing facility
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Juna di, I feel this is going to happen and be prepared for it... Coz this show has been different for dealing with bold issues... so max chances it will happen...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Hello girls,

Your comments here forced me to log in while I was just planning to peep in...

Now Darshu, Sujji and all our friends I feel if they actually get Jhanvi married to all 3 guys this show will be dumped by the viewers like Hot Potato as the phrase goes...

hiii Juna dii... great to see you...🤗

dii somewhere i feel they are bringing this track to create more melodrama as it's shifted to afternoon slot...🤢.. also like Darshu dii said... this show has always been bold so i guess they'll never hesitate to show something like that... 😭😭
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Rana ki mouth par laga dijiye...he wnt be able to tell his bloody evil plans...humlogoka bhi shanti hogi 😆
on a serious note: if therres ever a baby, who will get to be the father?🤢 I dnt think Veerpur has any DNA testing facility

Hey bhagwan, shaadi bhi nahi huyi and this girl has reached on future planning...
May god save ur would be...🤣

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hello anyone need m here?

I know i suck at consoling people but lets find the bright sides(if any)...what say?

3 marriages means when Surya changes we will get to see a super-protactive, super-possesive Surya who will fight tooth and nail to save jhanvi against his brothers lust

even though its 3 marriages, because kuldeep is gay, he wnt be sleeping with Jhanvi, and As surya is touch-me-not mood, Jhanvi is safe from Param too as surely Param cant have the right to consummate before his elder brothers does

3 marriages means Jhanvi will have super chance to poison each bro against others if she plays it tactfully...

aur agar 3 marriages mein baki dono void hein, toh she can easily go to Vikram and lodge complaints, have Rana and kuldeep, param arrested for practicing polyandry

Now am thinking, in tino ka shaadi ek saath hua, in tino ka divorce kis tarika se ek saath saath karna jaye🤣

ha ha apke idea's bahut aalag hote hai...aur hatke bhi...@usmrasul
usmrasul thumbnail

Sumi, divorce ka tarika... "Talak Talak Talak"...

dekh bhai bhi 3 hain and word bhi...🤣

chee Darshudi...aap dramatic hona bhi nahi shikha. it should be like this:

"all standing centering Jhanvi. She point her finger at Kuldeep and says
"Ek talaak..."
Kuldeep: Nahiii" there would be thundering sound accompanying
iss barr Jhanvi will turn to Param who was trying to sneak away through the back door
"dui talaak"
Param: Nahi, ***sobbing*** nahi aap mere saath aisa nahi kar sakti
Jhanvi: muhahhahah...
Surya (falling at jhanvis feet): Jhani ...mera janu...un dono ka talaak de diya toh achcha kya...mujhe talaak maat do...see i was a bramhachari...am the only virgin among all three🤣...
Jhanvi( looking down at Surya): Tujhme? Saala, tujhme to mera Tin Talaak
and there would be symbolic shots on stormy night to express the scenario and heartbroken state of 3 brothers

(cant beleive that CVs forces us fans to think of such a lame scene)🤣
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Juna di, I feel this is going to happen and be prepared for it... Coz this show has been different for dealing with bold issues... so max chances it will happen...

yes darshu di..everytime this show raises an issue and deals with may be this time they found this issue...
but it is spoiling all our hopes we kept on surya-jhanvi (JAYA) track
usmrasul thumbnail

Hey bhagwan, shaadi bhi nahi huyi and this girl has reached on future planning...
May god save ur would be...🤣

weel of course, sochna hogi...sochna parega...waht if Jhanvi gives birth to Triplests...ek ek baby ko daddy ka naam alag alag hogi kya...classic mama mia case
@Ramya: call me usma dear😳 is ramiya your real name?????
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Good thinking Usma... there are so many opportunities in Veerpur for your ideas

I am really impressed with your thinking esp when you are worried abt the paternity of that would be baby...

Dear girl - this is India aur yahaan pe kuch bhi hota hai... like Draupadi married 5 brothers so it is not so bad that Jhanvi marries 3 only😈
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Good thinking Usma... there are so many opportunities in Veerpur for your ideas

I am really impressed with your thinking esp when you are worried abt the paternity of that would be baby...

Dear girl - this is India aur yahaan pe kuch bhi hota hai... like Draupadi married 5 brothers so it is not so bad that Jhanvi marries 3 only😈

damn it...why didnt Jhanvi outrun Draupadi by marrying 6...kuch record breaking to hota🥱