darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching today's episode and precap, I feel nightmare going to strike soon and Jhanvi is going to get married with 3 of them and not Surya alone...

Its still suspense for viewers who doesnt know IF or dont watch SBS that whats Rana's biggest plan all about.. Its still secret not revealed in any way... And moreover Ammaji enters when only Jhanvi is in mandap. I am sure Jhanvi is going to oppose her and Ammaji has to return back with dejection...

And after that Jhanvi will get married... to 3 of them...😭😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgirls1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i feel that janvi would get married to surya and then maybe ammaji will bring the police...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu dii this is what i feel too that Janvi will send Ammaji away with Mausam... and she'll get to know that she's going to be married to all the 3... but i don't know my mind keeps betting that marriage will happen with Surya alone... and when it's about to happen with the other 2 something drastic happens... 😊
darshana23 thumbnail
I am preparing myself for worst...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hello anyone need m here?

I know i suck at consoling people but lets find the bright sides(if any)...what say?

3 marriages means when Surya changes we will get to see a super-protactive, super-possesive Surya who will fight tooth and nail to save jhanvi against his brothers lust

even though its 3 marriages, because kuldeep is gay, he wnt be sleeping with Jhanvi, and As surya is touch-me-not mood, Jhanvi is safe from Param too as surely Param cant have the right to consummate before his elder brothers does

3 marriages means Jhanvi will have super chance to poison each bro against others if she plays it tactfully...

aur agar 3 marriages mein baki dono void hein, toh she can easily go to Vikram and lodge complaints, have Rana and kuldeep, param arrested for practicing polyandry

Now am thinking, in tino ka shaadi ek saath hua, in tino ka divorce kis tarika se ek saath saath karna jaye🤣

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I am preparing myself for worst...

Dii you know something like you even am preparing for the worst... coz in all the interviews ek cheez common hai aur woh yeh hai she's going to get married to all...😭🤢
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

hello anyone need m here?

I know i suck at consoling people but lets find the bright sides(if any)...what say?

3 marriages means when Surya changes we will get to see a super-protactive, super-possesive Surya who will fight tooth and nail to save jhanvi against his brothers lust

even though its 3 marriages, because kuldeep is gay, he wnt be sleeping with Jhanvi, and As surya is touch-me-not mood, Jhanvi is safe from Param too as surely Param cant have the right to consummate before his elder brothers does

3 marriages means Jhanvi will have super chance to poison each bro against others if she plays it tactfully...

aur agar 3 marriages mein baki dono void hein, toh she can easily go to Vikram and lodge complaints, have Rana and kuldeep, param arrested for practicing polyandry

Now am thinking, in tino ka shaadi ek saath hua, in tino ka divorce kis tarika se ek saath saath karna jaye🤣

😆🤣🤣🤣🤣 gosh tere ideas ek dam hatke aur hilarious hote hai... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
darshana23 thumbnail
Can I have selo tape??? I want to put it on someone's mouth...
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, divorce ka tarika... "Talak Talak Talak"...

dekh bhai bhi 3 hain and word bhi...🤣
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello girls,

Your comments here forced me to log in while I was just planning to peep in...

Now Darshu, Sujji and all our friends I feel if they actually get Jhanvi married to all 3 guys this show will be dumped by the viewers like Hot Potato as the phrase goes...