Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The CV's should really bring back Jhnavi's karate-sharate side back of her...I didn't like it one bit when she was shouting and crying like there wouldn't ever be hope. The old Jhnavi who always believed in self-defence and merriment should make a comeback and whip the Rana's into their place.
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nori...love ur post hun...i was waititng for someone to make this post...i come online and i see this post about ammaji doing worse than rana nd i m like no way dude rana is heaps worse...

that is exactly what i was thinking if they knew sia and since she fought for them shouldn't they now fight for her sake shouldn't they help sia's family...

nd i mean the women of veerpur just wanted justice right well now what they r doing is completly injustice: firstly they dn't support the loved ones of sia, nd also who ever sees a crime and keeps quite is worse then the person that commited the crime and that is exactly what the villagers r doing.

nd one more thing no matter what sia and amba supported justice but they were always there for ammaji as well...they still loved and respected her no matter what she did. nd i feel that jhanvi went a bit overoard witht the whole ammaji ka khoon hai hume so we will have to suffer and all that stuff was i dn't knw kinda over the top. for me

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Nikz! 🤗

Absolutely - I agree totally w/ you! 👍🏼 Ammaji did sins which are maybe unforgiveable - but Rana isn't much better, no, he's even wrose! Selling women, wanting to get a child married to his son and getting a girl married to all 3 son or at least wanting so 🤢

And Jhanvi overdid it, I agree! 😒 How can she even accept the fate of ehr family which isn't a realt fate for me? I mean, their family doesn't only exist from Ammaji, but has a lot of other members as well, who never did any crime or sins in their lives! And what does she think? By marrying and that without even informing anyone, she'll do something bette? She'll destroy this sharp pver their family? By doing so she just gave them a new pain, which they won't be able to handle much 😭
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey nori...
yaar i was thinking the same thing..i mean hw people r like ammaji is worse well she is like way better than rana...she never stopped as low as him

i was thinking the same abt jhanvi over doing it...its like if u going to marry without telling nay1 then wouldn't u just be kinda making things worse cause even then every1 would blame ammaji and rana will find a way to keep on humiliating ammaji and her family..jhanvi has just changed...i mean i remeber her as a person who was always smiling no matter what and was always loving others even AMMAJI nd fighting for what was right...

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yep,s he changed, sadly 😭 And w/ this marriage, she just made things worse 😔 I don't like this attitude to everything all alone from Jhanvi, she could've at least tell Diya! I'm sure Diya will suffer the most about this from the family - and Jhanvi just gave another pain to them. I know she married because of Mausam, but not telling anyone etc... she got them a greater pain than Rana did 😔