darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
In tonight's episode you will see Janvi telling Ranaji that she is ready to marry his son but instead they will have to leave Mausam. Further in the episode Janvi is in her wedding attire and suddenly Ammaji comes and stops the wedding...To know what happens next...

Dont Miss this Dramatic episode of Na Aana Is Des Laado on Friday November 11th at 1.00 PM on COLORS!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

In tonight's episode you will see Janvi telling Ranaji that she is ready to marry his son but instead they will have to leave Mausam. Further in the episode Janvi is in her wedding attire and suddenly Ammaji comes and stops the wedding...To know what happens next...

Dont Miss this Dramatic episode of Na Aana Is Des Laado on Friday November 11th at 1.00 PM on COLORS!

but Dasrhu i think its going to be 2moro as per the precapπŸ˜•
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel tomorrow Janvi will save Mausam... and sit in the bride dress...πŸ€” and towards the end Ammaji comes...πŸ€” but am not following one thing as per SBS Ammaji is not supposed to know...πŸ˜• also where are the grooms???😳 i feel maybe Ammaji comes and Janvi sends her back ...πŸ€” that time Janvi is not aware that she's going to marry all the 3... πŸ€”after she goes she gets to know...πŸ€”. so one marriage with Surya takes place...😳. but later when she's about to marry the other 2...πŸ€” Ammaji comes back again ... maybe Shivlali tells her about it... πŸ€”

Or the worst is this might just be a dream...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@darshu di is it for sure...marraige scenes will be telecasted on 11th nov

@sujji..i completly agree with ur first thought yaar
becoz it couldn't be a dream...something fishy is really happening in show by rana..and they showed it they are planning something which is very big
in today's episode even shivlali & pandit told rana to not to do this it is very big sin(bahut bada paap hai) and something like that..so may be it's happening for real
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
Rams3697 thumbnail
surya se jhanvi ke shaadi😍 hone ke baad... ammaji ko iss plan ke baare mein pata chale aur woh aakar remaining 2 members ke sath shadi rokde...(hope..!!!)...because only surya hi chahiye jhanvi ke liye..& want to watch only those two of them(surya-jhanvi)
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

@darshu di is it for sure...marraige scenes will be telecasted on 11th nov

@sujji..i completly agree with ur first thought yaar
becoz it couldn't be a dream...something fishy is really happening in show by rana..and they showed it they are planning something which is very big
in today's episode even shivlali & pandit told rana to not to do this it is very big sin(bahut bada paap hai) and something like that..so may be it's happening for real

yup dear... i guess marriage will happen... but i do feel it will happen only with Surya...😳 and something will happen before she marries the other 2... πŸ˜•

Also they are misleading from day one... 1st they say Janvi is not aware that who she's marrying because she's in ghoonghat... πŸ˜•now as per SBS there is no ghoonghat😲and she's aware that Surya is marrying her... πŸ˜†or is it that she doesn't realise it's Surya because of the sehra???πŸ˜•

Then SBS tells Ammaji is not aware..😳. synopsis is telling Ammaji comes... gosh this is getting totally mind boggling???πŸ˜†

Itna suspense karne ki kya zaroorat hai... when the audience wants Surya-Janvi only... πŸ€ͺ
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Rams3697 thumbnail
ha yes...from first only they are misleading us..ek ek news mein ek baat bata rahe hai...& yeah they told in sbs that ammaji is not aware of it that she is going to get married..but ajj ki precap mein tho ae dikha ya gaya tha ki...while jhanvi is about to sit in the mandap ammaji comes there and shouts that ae shaadi nahi hogi...that means ammaji is aware that jhanvi is going to get married...

but yeah now waiting to see what will happen ultimately at the end of this marraige...
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

ha yes...from first only they are misleading us..ek ek news mein ek baat bata rahe hai...& yeah they told in sbs that ammaji is not aware of it that she is going to get married..but ajj ki precap mein tho ae dikha ya gaya tha ki...while jhanvi is about to sit in the mandap ammaji comes there and shouts that ae shaadi nahi hogi...that means ammaji is aware that jhanvi is going to get married...

but yeah now waiting to see what will happen ultimately at the end of this marraige...

hmmm yes... 😊 but i feel the way Janvi is presently angry with Ammaji... she'll ask her to go away and take Mausam safely...πŸ€”..πŸ€”..πŸ€”..πŸ€”
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

surya se jhanvi ke shaadi😍 hone ke baad... ammaji ko iss plan ke baare mein pata chale aur woh aakar remaining 2 members ke sath shadi rokde...(hope..!!!)...because only surya hi chahiye jhanvi ke liye..& want to watch only those two of them(surya-jhanvi)

i hope aisa hi ho dear... 😍😍😍😍 this will be ridiculous to see that she'll be married to all...😑 although marriage to other 2 is void...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
synposis states tht ammaji stopped the marriage, then Y rana said in SBB interview tht janvi maary all his 3 sons and after marriage she comes to know the truth tht means marriage happens, KYA goolmal hain. either they r keeping everything into suspense to create curosity within audiences or cv,s itself r confuse ,,, dont know im totally blank now
Edited by maya.sethi17 - 12 years ago