Short update 8th November 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts from Surya😍 telling Param that the cause of every worry is woman...🤢 Param tells you will realise you are wrong when you fall in love... 😛Surya😍 looks shocked... 😲Param realises that Surya is going to shout when he diverts his attention quickly 😆and says forget that... we have more things to do... Rana is waiting for us... they leave...😊

Rana asks his sons to agree... 😡Kuldeep & Param agree immediately... 😳while Surya is not willing to answer... 😆Rana asks him again...😡 he says he knows he hates women... 😳Rana tells whatever be it he has to agree...🤢 Surya forcibly agrees... and tells Rana if he finds it right he'll do it...😲 Rana tells by doing this they will show how powerful they are...😡 Shivlali overhears this secretly...😊

Ammaji with Janvi is asking the villagers to help but none of them agree and close the door... they are sadly walking when all villagers circle them... 😊and each narrates how she tortured them... one says she killed 3 day baby... other tells she killed their son... other tells she took away their lands... etc etc...😭 Janvi is shocked to hear all that..😲.. Ammaji is not showing any regret instead she's still arrogant and tells Veerpur is hers... 😲when one tells... it was...😊 now it's not...😊one of them realises that Janvi is Sia's daughter... 😊and tells how come you are stuck with Ammaji... and tells Sia was god ... she helped them all... and poor girl was tortured by Ammaji...😭. Janvi is stunned... 😭she tells no villager will help them... and all Ammaji will get is curses from all...Everyone leaves... Ammaji looks sad... while Janvi walks away angrily...😭

Janvi reaches the temple and pours a pot of water on her... 😭everyone tries to stop her... she tells Ammaji has not changed... she's still the same arrogant self... 😭and she has committed so many sins...🤢 wonder how many generations have to face this... 🤢Ammaji hears this silently...😲Chanda & Santosh see this... they try to stop Janvi...but she continues with her angry rants😭 and realises Ammaji standing... she leaves angrily... Ammaji looks sad...

Precap - Ammaji tells the only way she can show that she's regretting everything is by saving Mausam...😊 when Janvi tells her... she's not going alone and she'll come with her... after all they all have to pay for her wrongdoings... 😭Ammaji is shocked... 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for the update
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lots for update, precap shows Janhvi and ammaji go togather to saves mausam then how came Janvi reaches alone to save mausam and agree rana,s condition where is ammaji ???
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update...

Ammaji's past was obviously going to come back to haunt her... But I have to say why didn't Jhanvi say to help her for the sake of Sia made no sense?

The creatives are leaving to many gaps and too many un-used storylines, I know there is a lot happening all over the show but they seem to lose focus on one plot line and jump on board with a new plot line...

I kind of want more focus on Dehli as well - I am missing Adi and Ragini (I mean what happened with the mystery flowers she got now, that is at a stand still) and also now if Shaurya comes back that will need focus and Karan how long till he is freed from jail... I mean Vikram has entered and then there are gaps in the show with him around, I don't know there is so many unfinished things, they need to backtrack and make everything move at the same kind of pace...

Hmm... Jhanvi marrying all there her only threat is the middle brother for now as he is already taken by her, Surya there is just hate but she could make his life hell and well Kuldeep is gay so no worry there for her.

Also why hasn't Dia opened her mouth about the Kuldeep issue or has she really become dumb in the show?!?!?!

Lets see where this all goes... bit of a long rant but hopefully sense enters the show again soon because since they have come to Veerpur the show seems to be losing all it tracks...

Oh also, I feel like we are missing Jhanvi the essence she had I mean now she is all pro-ammaji kind of and its like that is fine she is your gran but where has your fight and passion gone she seems to be crying and giving up hope - Jhanvi always use to be the one fighting always finding away and now she has become another submissive character me no likely!
Edited by nikita_88 - 12 years ago