Ammaji---the heartless waste of space

496295 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I started watching Laado since the Diya-Shaurya track, and I'd read a brief synopsis of the story from the start before that. But even then, I had really no idea of the exactness of the Evilometer of the Character called Ammaji.

And, watching the episode today seriously...and SERIOUSLY, repelled me!!

Was Ammaji really all that ?????? If so, then how come everybody on this forum seems to like her??😕🐷

GOD, that woman is VILE!!!!!!🤢🤢🤢
🤢🤢

And today she proved that she can Never change...she seriously doesn't possess a heart inside her flesh-and-blood chest.

And it's not like she was prejudiced against girls only...she's committed crimes worse than that---honour killings, snatching away livelihoods, cold-blooded murders. killing hundreds of infants...EWWW!.
👏
Seriously, I've concluded from todaay's episode that Rana is, though criminally insane, is far, far faaar better than the Evil Demon .

In my opinion, Ammaji's whole family should disown her ideally...I wonder they not only cower in front of her, but really WORSHIP this hellish piece of work! Are they not humans...especially people like Avatar and Santosh?😲😲
😲

I don't, DO NOT really care that she's changed...whatever she's done can never be redeemed. I hope after this Rana-Ammaji war is over and sanity is restored by Jhanvi and Inspector Vikram, all the villagers should get together to publicly lynch Ammaji, Rana and all his henchmen. All of them deserve it...and it's not enough, what say friends?

Edited by sayali_babes - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I really feel whatever Ammaji did much cruel than what Rana is doing right now... Ammaji herself never respected woman from her house... As far as I know serial story, whatever she did with Sia was just to take revenge from her...

Must say Ammaji's family specially women from her house have golden heart... The way she has treated Santosh, Chanda.. still they keep her at position of god...

Coming to Jhanvi and Diya, she was not good with them as well... she was the one who planned to kill them when both of them were not born even. Also she kidnapped Diya to save her grandson Rajbeer...
496295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I really feel whatever Ammaji did much cruel than what Rana is doing right now... Ammaji herself never respected woman from her house... As far as I know serial story, whatever she did with Sia was just to take revenge from her...

Must say Ammaji's family specially women from her house have golden heart... The way she has treated Santosh, Chanda.. still they keep her at position of god...

Coming to Jhanvi and Diya, she was not good with them as well... she was the one who planned to kill them when both of them were not born even. Also she kidnapped Diya to save her grandson Rajbeer...

Its not JUST the question of respecting women here, darshana---read the post again. I'm saying that even keeping all that aside, she's nothing short of a minion from hell. All those things she did---(and she's not really repentant for them 🤢), can NEVER BE UNDONE with just a "change of heart" on her part. All those baby girls are not going to come back, those innocent people who faced her ruthless oppression cannot be healed.

In short-----she's a fugitive from law who should be ideally tried for her crimes and hanged.🥱
luv_kriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey buddy!!!!! I agree with you that whatever Ammaji hass done CANNOT and will NEVER b forgotten by the villagers. They can NEVER get bck their babies BUT whatever ammaji had done was because of her own illogical resoning and thinkings about GIRLS! WOMEN! THAT thinking has changed now after she got a taste of her own medicine. Ammaji has changed and her saving her poti is da biggest proof of this. All of us make mistakes in lyf so did Ammaji but the fact that she realized her mistakes after VERY LONG TYM is what preventing us all from liking her but dont you think she is doing her best to repent for whatever she has done. She has deep regret in her heart and thats why she is leaving no stone unturned to fight out HARD against injustice!! :-)
496295 thumbnail
^^^ actually, she's not doing it to fight against injustice---but to secure her own position in HER Veerpur! Did you see the way she was claiming Veerpur as HERS in front of those villagers who were tearfully reading out her crimes to her? This shows that while her misogyny might be changed, her tyrannical mindset and cold-bloodedness is not really gone.
darshana23 thumbnail
I agree with Luv_kriya and Sayali partially...

I mean its all right that she is regretting whatever she does... and wants to change Veerpur now... but her attitude that Veerpur is mine... I am not convinced with it...
496295 thumbnail
Yeah...also she's not repenting whatever she's done to THE VILLAGERS.

She cannot be forgiven. Not until she TRULY REPENTS.

If she truly repented, she'd give herself up to the law in court.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
umm, i too partially agree with Sayali and kriya...then again i partilly disagree too...

There is thin line between Mistakes and Crime and Sin...an ideology does not do the crime unless a human acts it...so whatever resoning Ammaji had, no human is left without ability to think and act rationally ad its by usng that ability human being know which ideology to beleive , what to carry on...so it would be wrong to blame ammajis ideology...she is the one who did all those crimes and she is to be held liable for that...and may i say whatever "repent" ammaji is ding, whether she is doing it for her "change of heart" or because of "her family is in danger"????

if Jhanvi was completely non-related to Ammaji and were facing same trouble, if Mausum was a kid whom ammaji never knew, if tanisha was an average pregnant village mom, would hvae Ammaji care to save any of them????????

Now coming back to punishment...if she is to repent by turning herself in the jail what happens really...she would either have life imprisonment or death...now once she dies, she dies, whats left for her to suffer on? its better if she lives and gets hurt every single moment, starting from Jhanvi starting to hate her to the core

about family members respecting her...is it respect????? If i look at santosh an Avatar, i feel they are still frightened. and truely after leaving with fear about her for more then a decade, all of a sudden they cannot be hell couragious against her...thats not real, thats not possible
496295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

umm, i too partially agree with Sayali and kriya...then again i partilly disagree too...

There is thin line between Mistakes and Crime and Sin...an ideology does not do the crime unless a human acts it...so whatever resoning Ammaji had, no human is left without ability to think and act rationally ad its by usng that ability human being know which ideology to beleive , what to carry on...so it would be wrong to blame ammajis ideology...she is the one who did all those crimes and she is to be held liable for that...and may i say whatever "repent" ammaji is ding, whether she is doing it for her "change of heart" or because of "her family is in danger"????

if Jhanvi was completely non-related to Ammaji and were facing same trouble, if Mausum was a kid whom ammaji never knew, if tanisha was an average pregnant village mom, would hvae Ammaji care to save any of them????????

Now coming back to punishment...if she is to repent by turning herself in the jail what happens really...she would either have life imprisonment or death...now once she dies, she dies, whats left for her to suffer on? its better if she lives and gets hurt every single moment, starting from Jhanvi starting to hate her to the core

about family members respecting her...is it respect????? If i look at santosh an Avatar, i feel they are still frightened. and truely after leaving with fear about her for more then a decade, all of a sudden they cannot be hell couragious against her...thats not real, thats not possible

@Bold: I do agree.
True, its not the ideology that does the deed, it's the person. By using the "blame the ideology" point of view, we could vindicate Hitler as well. That's not done.

The rest---okay, but I don't want the villagers or Jhanvi to forgive Ammaji at the end and live together happily ever after after everything's sorted --------she must face some CONCRETE PUNISHMENT.
darshana23 thumbnail
well for me, if Ammaji surrenders herself without changing condition in Veerpur in her regret is really not of that worth. She should fight for that change. Coz Rana is following her ideology only...

however leaving village before years for personal issues and after returning claiming that its urs only... I dont agree with it...