Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
By the way Sumi, Eid Mubarak to you!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eid Mubarak... :) ...thnx a lot

now, coming back to the show, am seriously pissed over this polyandry thing...utterly disgusting...(you know what, i feel they i mean CVs are trying to hard to make Rana family vicious and measurably failing in that...take Kuldeep...dnt even know if he can do anything nasty...take surya...he is irritating but then again have some good sides...take param, sure he drinks and reads playboy but he also have some good feelings as shown today...so trying to feed us this 3 marriage thing looks TOO much of trying to be vicious but not being scary at all)
darshana23 thumbnail
I really wish CVs are reading ur thoughts... by why do you always expects scary villians... I feel Rana is enough for that looking at story, I know he is funny sometimes... but still I feel its fine...

usmrasul thumbnail
thats why am saying, If rana was fine then having these 3 marraiges to create dilemma among brothers is a bit Too Much...

Jhanvi kaha tha ki surya pehle mandap mein aaya...ho sakti hai ki baki dono ko Ammaji Toilet pe attock kar rakhengi...until then, lets give Gaaliyas :P
darshana23 thumbnail
ohh God u always comes up with some scary thoughts...

I will ask you to watch epis then we can give as much as gaaliyas to CVs... Waise right now what Rana told in SBB and what Jhanvi is saying doesnt make any sense...

as Rana clearly says that she is ghoonghat so she doesnt understand that she is getting married with three. And here Jhanvi is saying she gets married with 3 without ghoonghat... Lets see episode and then throw tamatar ande on CVs...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wht disgusting, so these pathetic cv,s has plann to go with this marriage track, dosent know wht to say dont have words, so lets watch the epi.
usmrasul thumbnail
Darshudi...agar 3 marriage ho gaye toh Gaaliya dene ka maja kaha se aayegi...its better to give gaaliyas before it happened...all the more fun...lolz

but in the clip, it only seemed that surya looks more like grrrom, others wore plain turbans :S
come to what Jhanvi said ...didnt she said "watch it guys, am not gonna stay with all of you" or something like that😉
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeh kya ho raha hai bhaiyya 🤣 yeh kya ho raha hai😲🥺😡
usmrasul thumbnail
vienna nothing...isko kehta hai brotherhood...ek dulhan ko sabne achchi tarah se share kar pati😆
maybe they are repenting for letting out the fact that Surya would be paired opposite jhanvi nd now trying to create some illusion thats all😕

darshana23 thumbnail
You can rename Laado to my "My brother ki Dulhan"...😆