Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks a lot guys for ur comments
next part on its way
.dream-catcher. thumbnail

Chapter nine

"Oh my god you're sleeping with her!" Shaurya opened his eyes to see the unthinkable sight. His girlfriend Lizzy in his room! He saw Dia starting to wake up also.

"Wait, it's not what you think!" Shaurya said trying to explain.

"So the rumors are true, you are a two timing jerk!" Lizzy slapped Shaurya across the face "We've been going out for a year and a half and never once did you invite be to bed and here the maids say she's living her with you!" Lizzy was about to slap Shaurya again but he ducked his head before she could.

Dia just couldn't help but laugh. It was true the night before she had Shaurya had a moment. But Dia just could not help but laugh if someone else wanted to beat him up.

Lizzy was surprised to hear Dia laugh at Shaurya being slapped. While Shaurya wasn't all that surprised, he was expecting Dia to laugh at him, shoot he would have been surprised if she didn't laugh at such a scene.

"What kind of girlfriend are you that you would laugh at your boyfriend getting beat up!" Lizzy said getting Dia to laugh even harder. She just couldn't help herself.

Once Dia got her in control of her laughter she started getting out of bed as she said "Please by all means, if you want to beat him up be my guest" By saying that she started to walk towards the bedroom bathroom as Shaurya in a rising voice called her name "Dia…Dia, ugh, I'm gonna beat the hell out of you when you get out of that bathroom!" Shaurya said angrily, he didn't really mean his words but he truly was angry that Dia just left him in bed to be beat up by his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend or whatever Lizzy was to him.

As soon as Dia was in the bathroom Lizzy just stared in amazement. She couldn't believe it! Shaurya cheated on her for a girl that didn't even care if Shaurya got beat up! She just could not believe it. "You left me for a girl that would let you get beat up!" Lizzy yelled furiously. She took one of the pillows on the bed and hit Shaurya as hard as she could on the head. And honestly to be told it indeed really did hurt.

"Lizzy, will you let me explain?" Shaurya tried saying as Lizzy hit him hard as she could again

"No"!" Lizzy yelled walking out of Shaurya's room angry as ever.

How the hell did she get in the house? Shaurya thought. Then again how would in hot be hard for her to get in the house. He had been dating her for a year and a half and by now his butlers probably just assumed it would be okay for her to come in. but what dumb butlers to let his ex-girlfriend in the house when he is now married.

Shaurya moved his thoughts away from Lizzy, at least she didn't hit as hard as Dia did. He got out of bed to give Dia a piece of his mind. Shaurya got out of bed towards the bathroom. He heard the shower go off as he stood at the door.

"Dia! Open the door." He had from outside the room. He wasn't going to punch her or anything. He did not know why he even wanted her out the bathroom door. Truth was, he wasn't even angry at Dia. But there he was at the door telling Dia in a rude tone to open the door.

"Do you really think I'm going to open the door if I'm in the shower?" She said from the other side of the door. For some reason Dia felt kind of bad for just leaving Shaurya to his doom but what was she to do. If she had argued back, in the end it would have just led to a nasty cat fight that Shaurya would enjoy too much to not stop.

"Fine if you do not open the door, I'm not going to talk to you till you beg me to!" Shaurya yelled expecting Dia to say something back in return but all she did was laugh at him. Actually laugh at him!

This time it got Shaurya furious. He couldn't believe it; she was actually finding him amusing. He's not supposed to be amusing to her. He's supposed to be that hard to unmask kind of guy.

Shaurya walked away from the bathroom door to find himself another bathroom in another room. If he wasn't able to get Dia begging of him to talk by the end of the week, then his name is not Shaurya Singh.

Okay his name was not longer Shaurya Singh. He tried everything he could think of and nothing out of Dia. He tried pretending he was hurt so she would ask him if he was okay and yell at him to talk to tell her where he got hurt, but instead she threw a glass china dish at his face to make sure if he was really faking or not. Too bad he had grabbed the plate before it hit him and broke. What he should have done was duck and let the stupid plate break.

A week had past and Shaurya had not spoken to Dia. As much as she liked him not speaking to her, she just missed not hearing his voice. She already felt alone in the home. Jhanvi went to school while she was at home. It was so unfair. Shaurya let Jhanvi go to school but he wouldn't let her. Although Dia enjoyed just hanging out with Falak when she would come back from school, it still wasn't the same. Jhanvi would chat with her for some time but then have to get her homework done, Dia would sit and help but the only problem was that she did not know German, and all of Jhanvi's papers would be written in German.

Dia felt so out of place in the rich world. In New York most people in her school just spoke English and were not expected to know any other language, but in the land of the rich everyone around her spoke at least four different languages. Dia knew English and Hindi well from her father, but Jhanvi knew English, Hindi, French, Spanish, Germen, and Japanese! Dia felt so dumb compared to her. What made Dia feel worse was that Jhanvi hadn't learned all those languages in childhood, but learned them on her own when she started high school in New York, that was around the same time when Dia had first met Jhanvi.

Shaurya was able to make Dia feel even worse about her lack of language. For the week that he had or still wasn't talking to her. She had gotten the chance to listen to Shaurya conduct business over the phone. She could have sworn she heard him speak at least seven different languages or more in just one hour.

Since Dia had a lot of free time on her hands, see as she had nothing to do. She picked up a lot of things in German. Such as 'Ich liebe Sie' which just happened to mean I love you.

Dia was able to talk in German but she was still weak at the language and would at times need help to understand the native German's if they spoke to fast.

Shaurya came home early today; he came home at lunch time. It was always surprising to see Shaurya home early then the regular time he was supposed to come. He noticed that Dia looked bored. He was going to suggest going to the mall but then didn't say anything as he remembered his threat.

Dia was getting tired of Shaurya not talking. It was just getting annoying and it was so obvious that he really wanted to talk. "Will you just talk already, you know you want to so mind as well!" Dia yelled at him angrily. Shaurya was so glad she finally told him to speak. "do you want to go to the mall?" He asked.

Dia was so excited hearing Shaurya say that. She was so bored that she was willing to do anything for fun. She was getting so desperate about having so enjoyment in life that she even thought of seducing Shaurya to bed a couple of times, but she really wasn't serious in that thought.

"yeah sure, I'll love to, I'll go get ready." Dia said as the ran up the stairs to change.

Just three weeks ago Dia would have never wore a three thousand dollar dress to the mall, but just in the few weeks she was in Germany she no longer owned anything less than six hundred dollars.

Shaurya had really changed her clothing style.

She wore a simple nice green dress with black heals and was ready to go. She walked down the stairs to Shaurya with a smile. And he stared at her in surprise. Never in his life did he ever think that he would one day look at Dia for what she really was. He had always known that she was a nice girl that always meant well but for years he had just not gotten along with her. For the week they had not hit, slapped, or punched each other. Truth was it felt kind of nice and different. He liked that he could be relaxed around her. Maybe the marriage wouldn't be so bad, and just maybe when Dia got older they could think if having kids also.

Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ pooja :
nice update yar..maybe the first update that didnt have a fight scene of the twoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !! but why were you so late this time yar ??😊
628497 thumbnail
oh wow
atleast u made dem talk at last
fab ya
amazed
g8 job my gal
u r d best
loved diya thinking of seducing him
n he thinking of having kids in future
heheee
too good po
loved it n enjoyed it as much as i could
byeee
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† awesome update...😊. i truly loved Diya laughing at Shaurya's state...πŸ˜† it was so cute...😍. also loved Shaurya's reaction...πŸ˜† awww the last para was too good...πŸ‘πŸΌ. loved your writing style dear...❀️ continue soon dear waiting to read more... πŸ€—

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ pooja :

nice update yar..maybe the first update that didnt have a fight scene of the twoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !! but why were you so late this time yar ??😊

thanks so much yaar!!!!
heheh yea the 1st part without a fight!
yaar was busy with skul :((((

Originally posted by: sujji0609

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† awesome update...😊. i truly loved Diya laughing at Shaurya's state...πŸ˜† it was so cute...😍. also loved Shaurya's reaction...πŸ˜† awww the last para was too good...πŸ‘πŸΌ. loved your writing style dear...❀️ continue soon dear waiting to read more... πŸ€—

thanks so much dear!!!! u r words are really nice to hear...

Originally posted by: roshnidiya

oh wow

atleast u made dem talk at last
fab ya
amazed
g8 job my gal
u r d best
loved diya thinking of seducing him
n he thinking of having kids in future
heheee
too good po
loved it n enjoyed it as much as i could
byeee

thanks so much Shash!!!!!!!
luv u

This update is very special to me as my dearie sister Nikita whom I call ginnie wrote this for me cause my B'day is just 15day more and she decided to give me surprises each day and this for her first surprise for me as she gave me one part for my FF and thts tooo on SD as she know how much I loved them. She gave actual meaning to my title though I thought something else no worries will continue with this!!!

THANKS SO MUCH GINNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luv u

Here goes the part

Chapter ten

Shaurya had to admit, it wasn't so bad spending time with Dia at the mall. They had not bought anything much, just looked around and had lunch there. It was getting close to dinner time and Shaurya had offered to take Dia to his favorite restaurant.

He liked talking to her. They did not talk about any important subject, but just simple ones, such as favorite movie or best books to read. The restaurant had a valet. Dia noticed all the cars driving to or from the restaurant were just as expensive as Shaurya's five million euro car.

Before even taking a good look at the restaurant from the outside, Dia knew the place was probably too expensive for even the higher middle class to afford. They got out of the car. And Shaurya took Dia by the waist and led her in.

All day at the mall Shaurya had been close to Dia. She liked his closeness, but sometimes it felt weird. When she thought about it, it seemed odd that once in her life she had been held the same way with Vikram and now being held by his best friend.

"Table for two?" The waiter had a heavy German accent. Dia was surprised how even in a German country so many people spoke English, which in a divers country like the United States, barley anyone spoke in another language but English and their native language.

"Yes please" Shaurya said as they were led to a table in the corner. It was a quiet place. Away from the crowd. After Shaurya and Dia received their menus the waiter left.

"I don't know what to order" Dia said looked at the weird German names. She understood a few things written in German but for the most part was unsure what to pick.

"You want me to pick for you?" Shaurya asked

"Please" Dia said with a confused smile as she looked down at the menu.

Shaurya called on the waiter. Another thing Dia found new. Usually in New York, the waiters came to ask if you were ready to order, but in Germany, the people would have to call the waiters to tell that they were ready to order.

One thing Shaurya loved of Germany was the simple fact that there wasn't a strict policy on the drinking age. Well it didn't matter much since he was twenty-one, but he was planning on getting Dia drunk with him.

When the food arrived Dia frowned looked at the bottle of wine being set in front of her. "I'm not old enough to drink" she said

"You are in this country" Shaurya said as he poured in some wine in her glass and his. "Well, I don't drink" she said refusing to drink.

"You did when…" Shaurya said not actually saying it but Dia knew what he meant by when.

"I'm not drinking because that was the first and last time I had drunk" she said pushing the glass away from her back to Shaurya.

Shaurya just push the glass back to Dia as he said "If you end up waking up cloth less in my bed then I will kill myself for you." Dia did not buy his statement as she said. "Why do you want be drunk anyway?"

"Because people speak the truth when drunk" He said, keeping his motive question of his a secret.

"And what truth do you want out of me? I have no secrets that you already do not know" She said with subspecies eyes.

"Well, I want to know if you would dare to fall in love with me when you still are madly in love with my dead best friend." Shaurya said leaning across the table towards her looking at Dia's eyes. He had a serious face on. He had that face a lot when he did not want people knowing what he was thinking. Dia just looking at him. It was true that she loved Vikram but that did not mean she was so in love with him that she would never fall in love again.

"I'm not madly in love with him, I will always love him, but that doesn't mean I can't move on and love someone else too." She said leaning back in her chair farther away from Shaurya's gaze.

"But what if I don't want that? What if I want my wife to love just me and no other man? No matter if he was dead or alive?" Shaurya had his serious face on. Dia could not read his face to know what he was thinking. But she could see that he was being serious. Shaurya wanted her to love only him, how selfish of him! She thought. He wanted her to love only him even when the man she loves is dead! And not only that but that man used to be Shaurya best friend too. How could he ask her to just dare to fall in love with him and only him when they weren't even good friends?

"Well that is never going to happen." Dia made it clear as she ate her food. She had to admit it was some good tasting food.

"So, what am I to you then?..."Shaurya asked "…Am I always going to remain the second guy in your life, to always be the second in line?" Shaurya did not like that idea. It was true he was being probably the worst friend to anyone. But Vikram had said in his will to love Dia, than Shaurya believed he had the right to love her, despite the fact that his best friend loved her too. And he expected the same out of Dia, if he was going to commit to try to make things work with her and only her, then he expected her to love him and only him.

"Yeah maybe you will always remain the second" Dia said with her Brown eyes.

"Well at least I was the first to sleep with you" Shaurya said as he picked up his glass of vine, leaning back in his chair and taking a sip if it.

That was the end of that conversation, the rest of their dinner seemed silent and quite. Shaurya knew he did not love Dia at the moment but he knew if the effort was made he could fall in love with her. But he did not want to fall in love with her if in the end she would not love him with a whole heart. It would hurt him too much, and he just did not like being hurt, especially when it came to the matters of the heart.

Dia had drunk a little bit of the wine but pretty clear in her senses of where she was, what she was say, and who she was saying it to.

After dinner, Shaurya like a gentle man took her home, she seemed to look more tried them Shaurya despite the fact that she was at home all day and he at work. By the time Dia got to the room and changed she was almost dead asleep mumbling to herself. Shaurya to was about to get in bed beside her when he heard her mumble "I loved you Vikram, I miss you…" and then she was dead asleep. All of a sudden Shaurya did not want to sleep. He sat down at the edge of the bed looked at Dia.

He missed his best friend too. But he still wanted Dia to see only him. He wanted her to love only him. He did not want to be the second guy in her life; he wanted to be the only guy in her life. He knew it was unfair to her. But what about himself? Dia had gotten the chance to experience love, but he never got that. Shaurya was married to Dia and if she wasn't going to make an effort to love him, then he would never really know what love is when returned back. It's easy to love someone but to get that person to love you back is very hard.

Shaurya looked outside from his window. He could not see the rain but he could hear it. It hit the window making a soft peaceful thudding noise. He just sat there listening to the rain the sound calmed him, relaxed him, and made him feel like someone was there for him and only him.