Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
array but yaar feeling so sad!!!!!!!!!!!
:((((((((
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwie my poor pooja
cheer up yaara
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh this update was really hilarious with Diya's demands and excuses...🤣. damn funny...😆 also loved the fact that she could not take the fact that Shaurya was always right...😳 love your writing style dear... continue soon waiting to know what happens next...🤗
628497 thumbnail
i loved d last para d most
hehehee
@nidhi nw i m ok... gt fresh up
@shash thanks yaara
@sujju
awww thanks so much for u r words it means a lot
jasminejune thumbnail
hi.. this is nice... wish this hapenned in the show.. really missing shaurya and diya...

Chapter four

He went back, Thank god he went back. Dia never in her life had once thought she would get married at eighteen. But now look at her, she was just three months away from turning eighteen and was going to be getting married, that too to a man who she hates and who hates her back.

Like always a rich man can never stay away from work for too long. Before Shaurya had left. The wedding was settled. It was going to be a small wedding in Germany; unfortunately Dia's parents weren't going to be there. It was going to be simple in court marriage.

Shaurya had left behind Dia a gold credit card. It was a card which was tapped into the Weapon's company's finical system of about sixty three billion dollars. She was free to buy whatever she wanted before the wedding. Shaurya had told Dia's mother that she would need more of classy clothes, for business functions and such.

All that Dia was happy about was the fact that Shaurya was gone, and she would not have to deal with him for another three months. It wasn't like she did not try to make things work. Every night she would either call Shaurya or he would call her. They tried to sound civilized but the conversation would rarely pass two minutes before someone would say something offensive and they would both snap in anger.

"Dia, what do you think of this?" Karan asked holding up a very beautiful five thousand dollar dress. Dia just said it was beautiful. It was a nice pretty little red dress, but for some reason Dia was just not in the mood for playing dress up.

As the wedding days got closer the more and more Dia kept thinking of the past. She missed Jhanvi the most, she had been her best friend and Dia had not seen her in three years. But most of all she missed Vikram. If he had still been alive things would have been different. She and Shaurya would never be getting married.

Dia did not understand how Vikram and Shaurya could have been so close and yet so different. In every way they were the same. The liked the same food, same movie, same everything, but when it came to her Vikram loved her but Shaurya and her just did not get along. Shaurya would find little things of Dia offensive and all the same Dia would find little things off Shaurya irritating to the core of her heart.

Dia and her mother took the dress to the counter and had it charged on the credit card. They had already done a good chuck of the shopping two months before the wedding. The only good thing for Dia was the fact that she did not have to buy a wedding gown. She was going to be getting married in court and it wasn't like any one was going to be there to look at the bride.

The three months few by so fast that Dia felt scared at how fast life could pass by. There were only a few days left before the wedding, she had everything packed and ready to go. Dia was supposed to arrive one day before the wedding.

Shaurya had sent the private plane for her; she had to admit, although he may dislike her in every way. He certainly had respect for her. It sounded odd to think in such a way when he hit her and kick her but still he was respectful. She knew very well that he could be a lot more brutal then he was when it came to actually fighting her, but it wasn't. He always was the one that would stop the fights when he felt like it was getting to dangerous, but Dia was the one to always start the fight and prolong it as long as she could.

She sat in the private plane; she had waved off to her parents at the air port before leaving. Dia missed them already. She wasn't sure when she was going to get to see her parents again. She was leaving everything behind her, everything that she knew of in a different country.

She was no longer going to be Dia Saghvan, she was going to be Dia Singh. A German citizen, a German wife, with a foreign language which she barely knew how to speak, with the man she hated.

Although the plane was very comfortable in every way, Dia just could not sleep. She was too worried, she was going to be marring Shaurya, the last person on earth had had ever thought she could marry.

Dia was not worried that Shaurya would force her to do it with him on the wedding night or any night for that matter, she knew he had better respect for women or any woman for that matter to never to do such a thing. What she was afraid of was that he would seduce her into agreeing to sleep with him.

She would rather be forced by him every night of her life then be seduced by him into saying yes only one time.

Shaurya paced his room back a forward, he could not decide what to do. Dia was supposed the arrive today and he did not know if he should have her stay with him in his room or give her an own room until the wedding itself.

Although the house held a good nine extra bedrooms, he would not allow Dia to stay in any other room but his. It wasn't a lie that she was extraordinarily beautiful compared to her peers her age, but she was a girl with spunk. He wanted her in his room after the wedding because that's how married people were supposed to live.

Shaurya was a man that always looked at the whole picture; he just could not imagine himself in his sixties and still battling it out with Dia. They must have something in common, something to bring down the hate and anger in each other to at least at a bare minimum of tolerance of each other.

Shaurya knew Dia would try to make the marriage work if he put in the effort too, and maybe just maybe, in that little speck of hope he just might in a probability of one in a million like Dia, Shaurya thought…Nah that would never happen. He finally told himself inside his head.

Dia arrived at the house with her suite cases. Apparently Germany did not have limos like in the U.S., the rich drove in old style cars from the time of World War II but in a classier version.

Before Dia could knock on the door Jhanvi opened the door with the biggest smile and a cheer full look "You're here!" Jhanvi said as she grabbed one of Dia's suite cases. "Shaurya, Dia's here" She yelled out in the house. Like always Jhanvi was well dressed even inside the house. That was one this Dia remembered about her. She and her brother, even Shaurya. They always were dressed up as if going to the party of the century. Dia could never remember when she had seen either Shaurya or Vikram not in a suite and Jhanvi not in a lovely dress.

Dia always felt under dressed in front of Jhanvi as she was only wearing regular old jeans and a t-shirt.

When Shaurya came down the stairs his grin turned to a frown at the sight of Dia "Didn't you go shopping in New York" that was the first thing that come out of his mouth and already she wanted to kick the man. No hi or hello just the crude 'what the hell are you wearing look'

Dia closed her hands in to fist and relaxed them "I did, there in the bag" Dia said through gritted teeth. Jhanvi sensed the tension in Dia's voice; it was really hard to miss it. So to lighten the mood she just said "Come on Dia, you must be tried, I'll show you were you can rest for now" Jhanvi said as the butlers took Dia's suite cases up behind her.

It was the day of the wedding and never had Shaurya be so nerves in his life. He was a man that stuck to commitment. It was a man that stuck to his word and he knew that if he married Dia, he would never leave her. What sucked the most was that Vikram knew Shaurya was a man of his word and knew how to trap Shaurya into such a wedding.

Maybe it was Vikram's way of getting revenge, Shaurya thought. He quickly singed the court documents and soon after so did Dia. This was probably going to be a birthday she would remember forever.

i know this was a boring part, but i just wanted to speed it up to the wedding so i could really get to the start of the fan fic

628497 thumbnail
its was not boring at all
i know u collecting evrything together to begin a new love story..
pl do continue
loving ur each part a lot
so waiting to see some scenes in the next part...

u as usual kept ur shaurya at the top n my diya little down
heheee
n i always do d opposite.
Awww thanks so much!!!! Yaa of course i will keep my shaurya above and dia below!!! Heheh
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
phew just finished reading part 4 nd 5...so srry for late reply nd so srryr but my like button isn't wrking:(
WOW yaar u r an amazing writer just love u and i dn't think ur boring any1 or naything like that...
just can't wait for SD after marriage
btw yaar in part for u said that 'SHAURYA MALIK' but isn't his name shaurya singh?