Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
ow nic epart pooja
but woah SD hitting each other...physical voilence...thats new...but good job...ur story line seems interesting:)
btw they r going to regret being mean to each other later
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: roshnidiya

its gud

but dont u think d characters suit arnav and khushi more than shaurya and diya
i mean diya behaving like this
hitting shaurya nor shaurya hitting her is suiting their real character
make them more or less like the they r in the show

Thanks
i too thought it was suting them more
but then i changed my mind cause in every ff the story was similar and i wanted to write something diff. my whole night was spent on thinking the idea lolz...

Originally posted by: roking_nidhi223

My SD fighting so much haww
awesome part pooja

yaa.. kuch to different hua na yaar nw i was bored seeing their same scene abt 125 times
so i thought abb purana times wapas aa jaye aur larai ho then i thought physical violence will be best

Originally posted by: mjht_one

ow nic epart pooja
but woah SD hitting each other...physical voilence...thats new...but good job...ur story line seems interesting:)
btw they r going to regret being mean to each other later

Thanks yaar
hehehe yaa i wanted something for a change and surely they gonna regret
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey lovely FF Pooja..😃 loved them...😛 although i didn't see the show when Shaurya-Diya were a pair...🤔 but whatever i have heard of them...😲 they were so unlike what you have written...😆loved your imagination...😍 wow i never know thought Shaurya-Diya would go to an extent of hitting each other... 😈but waiting to read how you show them falling in love...😍 loved Vikram's letter... very well written...❤️ continue soon dear... 🤗

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Hey lovely FF Pooja..😃 loved them...😛 although i didn't see the show when Shaurya-Diya were a pair...🤔 but whatever i have heard of them...😲 they were so unlike what you have written...😆loved your imagination...😍 wow i never know thought Shaurya-Diya would go to an extent of hitting each other... 😈but waiting to read how you show them falling in love...😍 loved Vikram's letter... very well written...❤️ continue soon dear... 🤗

awww thanks so much dear...
yea they are very much diff. frm wht they are in my ff
thanks a lot

Chapter three

"Fine tell them" Shaurya said the next day. From the moment Shaurya had woken up in Dia's room on the floor he had been following Dia everywhere.

He just couldn't figure out how her parents were so nice and kind was she was so vicious.

As Dia was walking to school Shaurya followed behind her "Tell who what?" Dia asked bitterly and confused. She was hoping to avoid Shaurya at least a school, but the bloody ugh, got himself invited to her school by the school principle to look around the place. And if she knew Shaurya well his was probably going to be hanging around all the classes Dia had class in.

"Tell your parents that you lost her virginity to me, see if I care" When Shaurya said this, Dia became subspecies.

"Why?" She asked. She noticed that Shaurya's black eye had really susbsided to where it was barely noticeable. The man really did have tuff skin that he was able to heal for fast from Dia's kicks and punches. Shaurya did not know where she got her fighting skills from, she didn't even have brothers to pick up the skills from and he knew for a fact that she had never taken boxing or karate classes.

"Your parents are pretty old fashions about stuff like that, and I'm pretty sure if they found out you had slept with me then they would have more of the reason to force you to marry me." He had the upper hand in every way. Dia was pretty big on pleasing her parents and this little thing would just set her back.

"I was drunk, my father would never let me marry a man who slept with me when I was drunk and YOU weren't" when Dia said this she stopped in her tracks point a figure towards Shaurya. She still had that diamond ring on her hand, she just couldn't get the thing off her ring figure.

"it's not my fault that you were so sensuous in bed, besides think how angry and upset your father will be when he finds out that not only were you drunk but because of it you fell victim to a guy like me, that too when you were going out with my best friend while he was lying in the hospital sick." He said leaning a little towards Dia. She walked away continuing on her path to school and all the while Shaurya just continued to not only walk with her but also talk on and on. What Dia hate the most about Shaurya's talk was that everything he said was true.

"And how could you sleep with your best friend's girlfriend, when she was drunk while you weren't, AND your best friend was dying in the hospital!" Dia asked. That moment as been the most embarrassing moments of her life. Waking up in the back of Shaurya's car at dawn to see herself waking up in the most awkward position of her life spread over Shaurya's cloth less body. She had been a freshman in high school that year, while Shaurya had been a senior. She hadn't cried in front of Shaurya but as soon as he had taken her home she had cried for more than three hours. And almost every night after that until the death of Vikram. After that tears no longer came, she had become too depressed for tears.

Shaurya had remembered that night well. He wasn't drunk like Dia had been, he had remembered that night more than well. The night wasn't as bad as the morning had been. He woke up in his car and he saw that Dia had been so close to crying but she hadn't. Till this day Dia did not know his secret that he was still holding inside of him. He had felt so guilty for betraying his best friend by sleeping with his girlfriend that Shaurya had gone to the hospital to Vikram and told him everything. Shaurya remembered how angry Vikram had been, he was so weak in bed but still Vikram had been able to get strength enough in him to get out of bed and try to beat Shaurya up. Vikram had always been a better fighter then Shaurya had ever been it was probably a good thing that Vikram had been sick at that time. Shaurya had thought that Vikram had probably hated him till his death but then Vikram's Will was read and he had know that Vikram did not hate him, but it was obvious that Vikram thought that he and Dia could be happy together, but Vikram just did not understand that, that night was just a fling. It had meant nothing to either Dia or Shaurya. They hated each other then, and they hated each other now.

"Dia this is stupid you are just wasting my time, you know as much as I do that you will marry me. You don't have the heart to watch Vikram's most prized possession sold away to people that could start a World War III" oh why did he have to be right about everything. She did not want to admit to Shaurya that he was right. In fact she just wanted to punch him, but controlled the urge.

"We will talk about this later" Dia said with gritted teeth.

She arrived in at school and she just wanted to get away from Shaurya at the moment. once in class there still wasn't much work going on during the second day of school. Dia sat down at her desk and took out a piece of paper and pen.

Three things I want from this marriage

Dia titled the paper. She obviously could not just tell Shaurya as she always got in to fights with him. It was a good thing Shaurya wasn't in her classroom yet. He probably had to listen to the principle's lecture about how great it was to have an old student who is now super duper rich, come visit such a boring old school again and so on and such.

Dia carfully listed out the demands.

1. Can not have physical violence every day.

Dia had not written out 'any physical violence at all', mostly because she knew she could not live every day of her life without at least punching Shaurya once in a while on his face.

2. No flirting with other women when married to me!

This one happened to be a stupid request. She didn't even like the man, but if she was going to marry him, she was not going to have rumors spread thinking that Shaurya was cheating on his wife.

3. No having sex with women when married to me!"

Dia thought to put that in the context also. Truth was Shaurya didn't even need to flirt with women when looking the way he did. He could just pull and woman out of a party and do it, and she probably wouldn't even mind.

That was pretty much what Dia had written out, her rules were simple and easy to follow and she was confident that Shaurya would follow those rule. Although she disliked the man, he had a way of always keeping his word and that was probably the only thing she liked about him.

Dia neatly folded the paper and put it in her pocket. As she brought her hand back to her desk one of her friend Tanisha, well she wasn't exactly her friend. Just a girl she knew, grabbed her hand. "Oh my god is that a diamond ring?" Tanisha said it loud enough to where a few students turned around to look at Dia's hand. Around that same time Shaurya had walked in the classroom with the principle when Tanisha said "Are you engaged?" She almost screamed the words out. This time catching the attention of everyone, including the principle and the teachers.

Shaurya was amused, more than amused actually. He was far right grinning. "Your seventeen, are you insane?" one of the guys closer to the front of the classroom said, Dia knew him also pretty well. It was Ryan from the soccer team. Everyone had been so preoccupied with Dia that no one even noticed Shaurya Malik walk in the classroom.

"Who's the lucky guy Dia?" Tanisha asked curious, she was such a nosy head about everything. Dia was just about to say 'none of your business' when Shaurya spoke up from the door way leaving every one stun.

"She's engaged to me" Shaurya said confidently, technically Dia had not said yes yet but he knew she was going to marry him so what did it matter.

All the students in the classroom just stared at Shaurya, everyone knew who he was. He was the guy that had gone to their school three years ago and reached the top of the social ladder.

Every one around the class started to whisper to each other is shock. Even the principle and teacher were shocked. All around Dia every one asked questions of how they met, how they fell in love. But neither Dia nor Shaurya would say anything. Shaurya from across the room grinned, while Dia fumed in anger.

"Look if we want this marriage to work we have to have some ground rules" Dia said as she walked home with Shaurya from school back home.

"I agree" Shaurya said. He did not think he could handle being kicked and punched every day by Dia.

Dia took out the piece of paper with her demands written on from her pocket and gave it to Shaurya. "I will only marry you if you agree to follow these rules." Shaurya took the paper from Dia's hand and read the three demands.

1. Can Not have physical violence every day.

Shaurya did not really have a problem with the first rule at all, he actually liked the first rule.

2. No flirting with other women when married to me!

He did not have a problem with the second rule either. He did flirt around with women but he did not do it excessively and he probably wouldn't have much of a problem to stop his way.

3. No having sex with women when married to me!"

The last rule he wasn't so happy about, it wasn't something he was going to cry over, but it kind of just sucked that he couldn't sleep around. It wasn't like Dia would be upset if she found out he was sleeping with another woman. But he respected that wish too.

"Is this all that you demand? Nothing more to be added?" Shaurya asked making sure that there would be no tricks behind the clause.

"Yes this is all I demand, nothing else is to be added" Dia said making her wants from the marriage clear cut from the start.

Shaurya just grind an evil grin and said "Good, cause there's nothing in here that says I can't have sex with you" When Shaurya said this. Dia stop walking and just stood there with her mouth open in shock, while Shaurya just laughed to the core as he continued to walk on.

Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 12 years ago
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i had read it last night
and i just love reading your ff
dia s promises were hilarious and the sd conversations too
hehheeh lol thanks so much...
nidhiii u knw aaj varun ke shaadi hai