The Second Part:FF on ShaDia(Part 9 updated pg 11)

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Frndz... After gaining lots of courage i dared to post it. I was writng this FF for a couple of days but never dared to post it thinking will all of you will like it or not...
Please do tell how it is.
CHARACTER SKETCH
Thanks to nikki for teh character sketch luv u
More will be added as the story proceeds
INDEX

Story line

Dia is starting her senior year of high school. After three years, things are finally going to her plan, she is ready to finish her last year of high school with a big bang, that is until twenty one year old Shaurya Singh, after three years comes back to town with a fat diamond ring in his pocket and determined to make eighteen year old Dia his wife

The Second

Chapter One

Shaurya looked at his calendar. He had only three months felt and he still hadn't called her. Never in his life did he think his life would be what it was today. Money, fame, rich, everything a person could ask for at a young age of twenty-one. He had everything yet he wanted none of it.

Three years ago he had a rusty old car and used to drive it to high school. And now he was the twentieth richest man alive and the absolute richest of his age. Money was not an object, the only problem was that in three months all that he had was going to be taken away from him if he did not go back to her.

Shaurya sat on the edge of his bed in his boxers dragging and hand through is thick short neatly cut hair. He picked up his phone, but then put it back down. He just could not go back. He had run from that life and now he had to go back.

Shaurya lay back on his bed with a thud falling asleep from stress.

My dearest friend. I know that just sounded corny. I want this letter to you to be my official 'Will'. By the time you are reading this letter I will probably already be dead. We have been best friends since we were born. Our friendship was an odd one for a fact. You had no family and Only had my sister, but I had billions in my pocket and you had nothing. We had grown up together. I drove a Ferrier while you drove that rusty Ford truck and still we were best friends. I want to leave you everything I own, my company that I had inherited when I was eighteen, my four billion dollar house and all my cars, they all belong to you. You know how much my family company means to me. But I also know that you will do everything in your power to keep the company from being taken away by other rich corporate spoiled buys. In order for you to keep my family company you must give my sister, Jhanvi a fifteen million dollar yearly income, but knowing you, you will probably keep her in your home and make sure she is loved as if she is your own sister. The next you must do in order to keep the family company is more of a difficult task but I beg of you to do this. Its Dia, she is my life now. I love her and I also know how much you dislike her. This is one thing I had never understood about us. You are my bestfriend, you have always loved that of which I have loved and I have always loved what you have loved, but when I loved Dia you hated her. But what I ask from you is that on her eighteenth birthday to marry her. If do you not marry her on the day of her eighteenth birthday then the company shares will be sold and all the money is to be given to charity. Now I know what you are thinking. Am I insane to give away all that money just because you don't marry a stupid girl right? Well you will just not understand. I know Dia well, she is a girl who is strong from the outside but on the inside she will be broken without love. I love her and she loves me back. I want her to learn to love again with someone I can trust, despite the fact that you hate her, I trust that you will not hurt her in any way that a stranger could. And who knows maybe you will fall in love with her, just as I have, maybe even more then I.

- Your best Friend Vikram

P.S. she needs a shoulder to lean on, just like you need a shoulder to cry on.

Shaurya woke up sweating. He remembered that letter so well. It haunted him so much. He could not delay it any more. He dialed the number to his secretary "Jena, can you please make sure my plane is set to leave in an hour to New York City. Thank you" Shaurya then got out of his bed in his boxers. He looked out at the widow, the widow stretched out from the floor to the ceiling viewing out to his large one acre of a back yard. It was raining hard, but no thunder, the plane should be able to fly through it. The pool looked as if it was about to over flow. Shaurya walked over to the side of his king size bed and turned on the lamp, giving the room of a dim shade.

"What have you gotten me in to Vikram" Shaurya said out loud to himself as he looked out at the gray sky and the raining storm.

Dia woke up gasping for air. She realized it was just a dream and her breathing came back to normal. She was on the verge of tears. Three years had passed but still he came creeping in her dreams. She looked at the time, three in the morning. She picked up her cell shuffling through her side drawer to find her calling card. She found it and dialed the number quick as swift.

Ring'ring'ring' no answer. Dia had to talk to someone. She dialed again , ring'ring'"Hello" A girls voice came from the other end. Dia gave a sigh when hearing her voice "Hey Jhanvi, it's Dia, I was just thinking of you and wanted to see how you were." Dia loved Jhanvi like her own sister. She was Vikram's only family and only sister. Dia remembered how much fun she and Jhanvi had together at school when she had her brother had lived in upstate New York.

"I was just about you call you Dia but I thought you might have been asleep, isn't it pretty late at night in New York?" Jhanvi ask. It had been a great long time since she had heard Dia's voice and she to missed Dia. "It is, but I couldn't get any sleep, I had a dream about that night, I just needed to hear your voice." Dia said smiling as she sat up in bed. She was wearing her short boxers with her tank top. Tomorrow was supposed to be her last first day of high school and she was determined to leave the past behind her and leave with a big bang.

"Dia, you might not be happy to hear my voice right now'" There was a pause in Jhanvi's voice before she continued to speak "'Dia, he's coming back to get you" Jhanvi said. Although Jhanvi loved Dia like a sister she never had, her faith and good will was for Shaurya. Shaurya was the man who took her in his home after her brother had passed away. Jhanvi was the same age as Dia and it was one of the many reasons as to how Dia had ever gotten to know Vikram in the first place.

Dia froze when Jhanvi said he's coming back to get you Dia knew exactly who Jhanvi was talking about. She had been there when Vikram's will had been read out loud. She had forgotten about her birthday coming up in three months. She was going to be eighteen soon and Shaurya was probably coming to convince her to marry him.

She knew that her parents were going to be on Shaurya's side. Dia knew her parents loved her but they also cared for her well and they knew as much as her that the only people that could understand her history were those who had shared it with her, even if that person happen to hate her with a passion. The feeling was mutual, as much as Shaurya Singh hated her, she hated him back, and there was no way in hell she was going to marry him and move with him to Germany.

"Dia, you there?" Jhanvi asked when she did not get a reply out of Dia.

"Yeah, Jhanvi I can't marry Shaurya" Dia said. The thought of marrying Shaurya was just so scary that Dia got shivers of the idea all the way down to her toes.

"Dia, if you do not marry Shaurya he will lose everything. He is not a big fan of money and fame but he will be broken if he has to watch my brother's weapon company be sold to strangers and be run irresponsibly. You don't know how much Shaurya loves the company; it's the only piece of my brother Shaurya has felt. Please when he comes, marry him." Jhanvi said, begging. She did not want her friend to marry Shaurya as she did not lover him and Jhanvi knew it, but Jhanvi also knew that Shaurya would be broken to the bone if he had to watch Vikram's Weapon Company sold to those who would use the power for all the wrong reasons.

"I can't, I can't imagine marring him and' and to have children with that man one day' I just can't do that" Jhanvi understood what Dia meant when she said to have children with Shaurya.

"Shaurya wouldn't do that to you" Jhanvi said after a pause.

"I just can't. I want a family one day and'" Dia did not get a chance to say more as Jhanvi cut in.

"Do you think you could have a family with any man after the death of my brother?" Jhanvi did not get any reply so she continued "I thought not, its better that you marry Shaurya and have someone to come home to than it is to live your life as a lonely old woman with fifty black cats. Besides, you won't be alone. I will be there. You wont be alone in Germany. I'm going to be here, please marry Shaurya, you both might dislike each other but at least you have one thing in common and that is that you do dislike each either and that's a star then no start at all." Jhanvi said in a long lecture. Dia wondered when Jhanvi the cheerful preppy girl had become so wise.

"I'll think about it, but I'm not going to fall without a fight with Shaurya Singh." Dia said with determination. She could not say more as the time limit on her calling card ended and she was cut off before she could say her good bye to Jhanvi.

Dia laid back in bed looking up at her ceiling wall. "What have you gotten me in to Vikram" Dia said out loud to herself before she fell back to sleep for her first day of school.

Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oye kya baath hai yaar u writing FF wow...so happy...one word to describe ur FF AMAZING...hehe..its awesome yaar u r a good writer...but i m angry at u for not starting this FF earlier...

Originally posted by: mjht_one

oye kya baath hai yaar u writing FF wow...so happy...one word to describe ur FF AMAZING...hehe..its awesome yaar u r a good writer...but i m angry at u for not starting this FF earlier...

Heheheh thanks yaar thanks so much...
Kya yaar itne se baat pe gussa ho waise i m too angry wid u and the reason is already discripted in u r gallery
mjht_one thumbnail
what ur angry at me...for ehat...i shall go to my gall rite nw to see
yaa go and see and u will die laughing
mjht_one thumbnail
LOLl pooja...love u yaar...will follow ur orders for sure
mjht_one thumbnail
kay talk to u tomorrow maybe...have to go nw

Chapter two

Dia was not able to concentrate in school at all. It was the first day of school, and there wasn't much to concentrate about, but still her mine was on Jhanvi's words. Shaurya was coming back, to marry her. She knew he would be determined and would not take a 'No' for an answer. What Dia feared the most was that just maybe, she might say yes to the man.

Before Vikram had died, she and Shaurya had become mutual disliking but un-liking friends, but that was only because she and Shaurya shared a secret. After Vikram's death there was no point in the secret and that un-liking, mutual disliking went straight back to hating.

Honestly to be thought, she couldn't even remember why She and Shaurya disliked each other so much, it was mostly because of series of unimportant events that started from uncaring, to dislike, to pure hatred.

When school ended Dia could feel it in her bones that Shaurya was in the city. She just knew it. Every turn she made every corner she passed towards home, she felt like he was behind her. Like he was watching her every move. Dia knew she was becoming paranoid, but she just couldn't help herself. The idea of having to face Shaurya Singh after three years was just as scary as meeting the devil for the first time.

After a good five minuet's of paranoia Dia just gave a little laugh at herself. Shaurya Singh was not around; she was just going a bit hay wire that was it. Dia ignored her feeling of alert and walked in to her home to see Shaurya Singh in her living room sitting with her parents amiably chatting away.

Her parents had known of the 'Vikram's Will' for three years. And they both knew the propose of Shaurya's arrival, what made things worse for Dia was that her parent actually thought of Shaurya as the perfect guy for her. Truth was that Dia's parents did not know of Shaurya's and Dia's mutual feelings of pure hate.

"Ah Dia your home, look who came to visit you, its Shaurya!" Dia's mom Sia said. "Hi" Dia said feeling awkward about the situation. She chunked her backpack on the kitchen counter and said down on the living room sofa beside her parents and far away from Shaurya as possible.

"Well, we better let you two old friends catch up with, whatever it is you young people talk about" Dia's dad Raghav said as he stood up with his wife. "We are just going to go for a walk outside" Raghav said as he grabbed his house keys and holding his wife around her waist as they both headed outside. As soon as both Sia and Raghav were out the door, both Dia and Shaurya stood up. Shaurya stood to walk towards Dia while Dia stood to walk away from him.

"Dia, will you stop walking away from me?" Shaurya asked as he followed behind her to the kitchen.

"No" Dia said as she started to walk away back to the living room, just to get away from Shaurya, but it wasn't useful as he just followed back.

"Marry me" Shaurya did not so much as ask as he demanded in a rising voice.

"No" Dia yelled back at him. Dia's constant no's were starting to get on Shaurya's nerve. The girl already pissed him off. It wasn't like he enjoyed asking Dia of all people to marry him.

"Marry me or else…" Shaurya said as he moved in front of Dia in the living room. He stared at her with an angry expression. He really did not want to deal with her. Any other girl would be thrilled if Shaurya was proposing but not Dia and it was clear on her face.

"Or else what." Dia said, carefully sounding out every word with a break to show that she was not afraid of him.

"UGH YOU'RE SUCH A…" Shaurya did not finish his sentence as he punched Dia right in the stomach hard. Almost instantly Dia fell to the ground in pain. "God that felt good" Shaurya said out loud satisfied. Just as instantly Dia fell to the ground in pain, she kicked Shaurya in the knees from the ground, having him fall strait on the floor.

"Ugh, god…" Shaurya said as he winced in pain. For a girl he had to admit, she could it hard.

"I will not…" Dia said as she pulled Shaurya in to a head lock "…marry you" she had both her lets wrapped around Shaurya to hold him down as he tried to get back up. Shaurya was able to successfully pushed Dia off of him and pulled Dia on the floor as he stood up and dragged her to the heavy kitchen table. He then held her down with his legs as he untied his tie that he was wearing around his neck. It was one of his favorite ties too. Too bad it had to be used for such a use, he thought. With Shaurya's tie he tied one of Dia's hands to one of the legs of the heavy kitchen table, he then held on to one of Dia's free hands with one of his own hands, while the other hand unbuckled his belt that was fastened around his suite pants. He took the belt and used that to tie Dia's other hand to the other leg to the kitchen table.

All the while Dia tried her hardest to hit Shaurya with her legs, but it was useless. Her hands were tied up and Shaurya was now able to talk to her in a more dignified manner. Even if it was in the lest dignified way. "Marry me or else I'll tell your parents that you're not a virgin." Shaurya said with a grin to his face.

"You wouldn't dare" Dia said again stating out each word clearly to spell out her disgust of Shaurya.

"I would and I will" Shaurya said he clearly had the upper hand over Dia, he was a clean slate while Dia had skeletons crawling in her closet.

"I hate you!" Dia spit the words out at him.

"The same returns to you" Shaurya said with an evil grin.

Dia just could not understand how people were able to call Shaurya as a man brought down from the heaven in German magazines. Everyone thought of Shaurya as the greatest man in history along with the nicest, but in Dia's book he was worse than the devil. They always fought. They got on each other's nerves over little unimportant things, and it always, always, always ended in physical violence between the two. What Dia hated about physical violence was that Shaurya always won, and it was usually Dia who started the fights, but at least she was not the one to blame as it was Shaurya who had started the fight first today.

"now, I'm going to untie you and you will not hit me, understand, or else mommy and daddy are going to learn a little secret about their daughter" Shaurya said to Dia as if she was a little five year old girl, he even mimicked the voice of a little child to belittle Dia even more.

Shaurya untied Dia, and sure enough she did not hit him, but she surely did give him dirty looks that could pass by for about three more punches to Shaurya's strictly perfect god like features.

"Now, now is that any way to look at your fianc by" Shaurya said as he slipped Dia a diamond ring to her figure. It was a heavy rock. Dia felt like a heavy weight had been added to her hand. She tried to pull the diamond ring out of her ring figure but it was stuck. The ring had no problem getting on her figure, but it certainly did have a big problem getting off her figure, after a bit of struggle, Dia just gave up and let the shiny big rock remain on her ring figure.

"People at school are gonna stare, its New York, if I walk around with such a ring any one will cut my hand off" Dia said, in a clam tone. This had probably been the third time since she had known Shaurya in four years that she had talked to him civilized.

"I lived here before and I know very well that you know how to handle yourself, so don't think that silly excuse is going to work, besides we are not staying here for long. I need to get back to work soon any way" Shaurya said, he had his civilized voice on too, but no matter how much of civilized he became there was something about Dia that just wanted to squeeze the life out of her.

"Ugh!" Dia stormed away from Shaurya to her own room, closing it behind it. It was too bad she did not have a lock on the door. Dia did not want to leave New York, she had grown up in New York, it was a place where anything could happen. And now she had to go living in Germany just because some stupid idiot knew a secret about her…

That's when it hit Dia, she could play the same game as Shaurya. Just as she has stormed to her own room she stormed right back out to the living room where she saw Shaurya sitting on the couch with his feet up on the coffee table, watching TV as if it was his own home.

"Tell them, see if I care" I'm not marring you.

"What are you talking about?" Shaurya asked confused

"Tell my parents I'm not a virgin, see if I care" Dia said with full confidence. Shaurya was subspecies; Dia obviously had something cooking in her head.

"Fine I will tell them…" Shaurya said narrowing his eye a little, as if I could help him read her mind or something.

"If you tell my parents then I will tell them who I lost my virginity to" Dia said with a grin on her face. She hit the gold as Shaurya's face turned pale.

That daughter of a…Shaurya did not complete his thought as he said "you wouldn't." Shaurya said clearly stating out each world from his mouth to show his hate towards Dia.

"I would and I will" Dia said with both her hand on her hips leaning towards Shaurya on the couch mockingly.

"I Hate You" Shaurya said again stating out ever word to show is dislike and disgust me the woman.

"Now is that any ways to talk to your ex-fiance" Dia said in a child like voice, the same way Shaurya had used on her just moments before. Anger boiled inside of Shaurya. He just wanted to slap Dia at the moment but he controlled himself. He was never a big fan of the idea of hitting a girl. He was raised better than that, but when in came to Dia more then ninety percent of the time he would forget that one teaching, and afterwards feel guilty about it. And truth was the guilt part was a lot worse than actually beating he got from Dia.

"Fine give me the ring back" Shaurya said through gritted teeth.

"I would…" Dia said bring her ring close to her grinning victory lips, "…but I found a better purpose for it"

"And what's that?" Shaurya asked, in a calm but very irritated voice.

"To blackout that sexy godlike face of yours" Before Shaurya could react. Dia took the hand with the diamond ring on and puched Shaurya right in the eye, giving him a black eye and having him fall off the couch and to the ground blacking out.

As soon as Shaurya was on the floor dead looking Dia spoke out loud, knowing Shaurya couldn't hear but said it any way "That's what you get for punching me first. Well I must say this was a pretty nice reunion" After saying that Dia dragged Shaurya with everything in her power to her room and left him on the floor to rot.

628497 thumbnail
its gud
but dont u think d characters suit arnav and khushi more than shaurya and diya
i mean diya behaving like this
hitting shaurya nor shaurya hitting her is suiting their real character
make them more or less like the they r in the show
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My SD fighting so much haww
awesome part pooja