Short update 7th Nov 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Surya๐Ÿ˜ telling Rana he'll avenge Karan's slaps insults... ๐ŸคขRana tells he has not forgotten that and will do it once Karan comes out... ๐Ÿ˜ฒbut Surya๐Ÿ˜ tells why wait... ๐Ÿคขhe's very soon going to get his punishment...๐Ÿคข Rana tells every owner wants the one claiming that title after that to be 4 steps ahead...๐Ÿ˜ฒ. and he's proud Surya ๐Ÿ˜is like that...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Meanwhile a criminal is brought by 2 police constables...๐Ÿ˜ก and he happens to be the one who's going to kill Karan..๐Ÿ˜ก. the police constables show that he's Karan and free him...๐Ÿ˜ก he enters Karan's lock up...๐Ÿคข a fight breaks up between the 2...๐Ÿคข Vikram comes back and is shocked to witness this... ๐Ÿ˜ฒhe asks for the keys..๐Ÿ˜ณ. the constables are shocked to see him and fake that they have lost the keys...๐Ÿฅฑ Vikram asks them to stop the fight...๐Ÿ˜Š but none of them listen...( someone get the CID please... they would have broken the door anytime..๐Ÿ˜†. )in between the criminal injures Karan's hand with the knife... ๐Ÿ˜ฒbefore he can kill him๐Ÿคข Vikram fires the gun๐Ÿ˜ƒ and injures the criminal's hand..๐Ÿ˜ณ(phew!!!!!). the key is found..๐Ÿ˜Š. and they are taken to the hospital...๐Ÿ˜Š

Tanisha is crying when she learns it and begs to take her to him... ๐Ÿ˜ญVikram & others asks her to calm down and Vikram tells Karan is fine...๐Ÿ˜Š. Vikram tells not even one villager was willing to speak against Rana...he tells they need some good proof... and leaves ...๐Ÿ˜Š

Ammaji tells we'll do something big such that the storm will break out... so that the villagers will help us... and together we'll win against Rana... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Meanwhile 2 men are fighting against a women..๐Ÿฅฑ. one tells how can my childhood friend betray me... he was having an affair with my wife and was going to run away with her๐Ÿ˜ณ... Surya๐Ÿ˜-Param come to solve the matter...๐Ÿ˜ŠSurya ๐Ÿ˜tells you are childhood friends and how can you fight??? and that for a woman??? and what someone's told it's right Women are really a door to hell... ๐Ÿคข ( you forgot... you only told it..๐Ÿ˜†. )he tells forget the women and become a brahmachari...๐Ÿ˜†. Param is not very happy...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Surya continues that women are evil...๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. meanwhile the woman has a bottle of poison with her and she commits suicide and dies...๐Ÿ˜ญ both the men run towards her...๐Ÿ˜ญ. Surya is looking devious...๐Ÿ˜ˆ (gosh how can you be so heartless & emotionless...??๐Ÿฅบ )Param is shocked and sad... ๐Ÿ˜ฒSurya๐Ÿ˜ asks them to take the women away...๐Ÿ˜ญ... Param tells Surya...๐Ÿ˜ƒ forgive me bhaiyya...๐Ÿ˜Š( yippee finally the puzzle is solved Param is the youngest...๐Ÿ˜†.) but one day when you'll fall in love you''ll realise that you are wrong...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Surya๐Ÿ˜ looks shocked...๐Ÿ˜›

Precap - Ammaji with Janvi is asking the villagers to help them... everyone narrates an incident that how she tortured them... and they'll never help her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

thanks for updates Sujju!

thanx a lot for the updates sujji...i missed watching it.was reading a book๐Ÿ˜ณ
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, I missed the episode bcos I had appointment with doctor.
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for Update!!!
Guys i m writing a FF on Shaurya Dia
please read it
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

Thanks for Update!!!

Guys i m writing a FF on Shaurya Dia
please read it

Pooja I have a back log of FF's to read at the moment but shall add this one to the list as well ๐Ÿ˜†
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks yaar waise can i use u r Ian sig love him yaar he so smart
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

Thanks yaar waise can i use u r Ian sig love him yaar he so smart

Of course ๐Ÿ˜ณ