Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gosh awesome update dear..😎. loved the way you showed caring Surya...😍and also loved the bond mother-son share...😍 which is more of unspoken feelings...❀️. but still both do understand it...πŸ˜ƒalso Surya's confused feelings towards Janvi smiling at Vikram... 😍and him feeling jealous about it... 😈 continue soon waiting to know more... πŸ€—
sweetgirls1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
your ff is awesome please do pm me for the next update
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

ehehe nt just luv luv then to core
haan its ok but he will be coming na thts enuf for me
and wait...
wht i saw??? u using my sig? hw can tht be possible an A+ Grade sig maker using D- Grade sig maker sig

oye Dgrade siggy maker kis ko bola...hw dare u say that...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑...me super duper angry at u rite nw...hw can u say u r a D grade siggy maker...and FYI i m not an A grade sigggy maker probs like a B grade...but u r so not a D grade siggy maker and i told u i was going to use them:)
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Nikita, awesome start yaar! Loved to see jealous Surya for Jhanvi and loving and caring son for his mom... continue soon!

thanx darshu well i always thought he cared for his mom but like didn't knw hw to show it...
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mjht_one

oye Dgrade siggy maker kis ko bola...hw dare u say that...😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑...me super duper angry at u rite nw...hw can u say u r a D grade siggy maker...and FYI i m not an A grade sigggy maker probs like a B grade...but u r so not a D grade siggy maker and i told u i was going to use them:)

yaar nw dont lie i m...
waise bhi i dont think i will be able to make more of the sigs soon as my PS stopped responding :((
now when my bro lappy is repaired only then i would be able to make
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Gosh awesome update dear..😎. loved the way you showed caring Surya...😍and also loved the bond mother-son share...😍 which is more of unspoken feelings...❀️. but still both do understand it...πŸ˜ƒalso Surya's confused feelings towards Janvi smiling at Vikram... 😍and him feeling jealous about it... 😈 continue soon waiting to know more... πŸ€—

thank uπŸ€—...so sweet of u to like it...
in my head i always somehow see surya as someone who is like caring towards his mom and maybe something happened in the past which made him not been able to show his love towards his mom and go on the wrong path...he seemed angry at jhanvi when she got off vikram's car...thats why i decided to make him jealous:)πŸ˜›
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetgirls1

your ff is awesome please do pm me for the next update

thanx...will surely pm u hun
mjht_one thumbnail
😭

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

yaar nw dont lie i m...
waise bhi i dont think i will be able to make more of the sigs soon as my PS stopped responding :((
now when my bro lappy is repaired only then i would be able to make

i never lie...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£...lol no yaar i m telling the truth u r awesome...
😭😭😭...yaar not nice...phele gussa dilati hai phir rulati hai...i will be missing ur update...nahi so sad...
😭😭😭
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mjht_one

😭
i never lie...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£...lol no yaar i m telling the truth u r awesome...
😭😭😭...yaar not nice...phele gussa dilati hai phir rulati hai...i will be missing ur update...nahi so sad...
😭😭😭

chal abb jyada natak mat kar nautanki queen
btw i posted a req in u r shop and one req. pmed u
Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 12 years ago
mjht_one thumbnail
me an nautanki queen...hw can u say that...mujhe toh natak ka abcd bhi nahi aata...kay will check btw yaar i changed the front page of my gallery...with new banner sigs:)
and yaar i m kinda closed for reqs since i have assignments but will do urs cause i love u but i will probs be able to do them till thursday or friday...is that kay