JaYa FF: IPKKND, update [Pg3]

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

HEY GUYZ!
THIS IS MY FIRST FF EVER. I KNOW I AM NOT A GOOD WRITER AT ALL.
BUT I JUST WANT TO TRY MY HAND AT WRITING AN FF.
OF COURSE MY FF WILL NOT BE AS GOOD AS NORI...😉(LOVE U HUN)
BUT I WILL GIVE IT MY BEST.

The only time i have written any story is for school assignments and for the mixed media and short story ff contests we have had on naidl forum.

so basicallly my FF will focus on JaYa but there will also be a sideline story
of shaurya and dia (mainly for the sake of my sweetiepie pooja).

The FF will be starting from when Rana went to jail.
hope u all enjoy it.

HIT THE LIKE BUTTON IF YOU WANT ME TO PM YOU FRO UPDATES

Edited by mjht_one - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
UPDATE INDEX
Character sketch:PG1
Chapter 1: PG1
Chapter2: PG 3

mjht_one thumbnail
CHARCATER SKETCH

all the characters it the FF will be the same as in the show but i will introduce you to the 5 main characters:).

mjht_one thumbnail
CHAPTER 1

'Why the hell was she smiling when she was with him? Why' Surya punched the wall of his room with intensity. 'God what does she see him in that she was smiling at him...man I hate that guy and I hate her even more. Who the hell does she think she is, driving around in a arrogant dim-witted person's car and that too after wards talking to him sweetly and most importantly smiling that gorgeous smile at him,'

Surya ran his fingers through his black hair,' Surya, what is wrong with you, why do you give about anything she is doing, remember she is your enemy, you hate her, then why are you thinking about her so much.'

He took a long deep breath to calm himself.

'Instead of thinking of that girl I should be trying to go to sleep since tomorrow bauji will be out of jail. But first I should go eat something, I m so hungry'.

He got up and walked towards the kitchen. On his way he passed his mother's room which had its door partly open. He could hear her sobs which she always hid from the rest of the family; he could feel the pain which she kept inside her. He knew that he should go inside her room to comfort her, to support her , to just let her know that her son will fix everything for her, but he couldn't bring up the courage to walk in the room. Not because it was a woman's room, but because he couldn't bear to face his mother, he couldn't bear the hatred that his mother might have inside her for him, he couldn't bear to admit to her that all his doings till now were wrong.

In pain and regret he walked away from his mum's room towards the kitchen.

Surya thought to himself, ' I don't know why I hate all the women in this world except for Maa, I just never have been able to feel any hate towards her whatsoever, is it because she gave birth to me or is that I actually love her?...a drop of tear fell from his eye before he could stop it. He quickly wiped it off.

I should stop thinking, and concentrate on the food. Just then ramu kaka (a servant in the house who was actually really close to surya since childhood). Walked into the kitchen with a plate of untouched food

"Ramu kaka, whose is this." Surya asked

"Beta, thakurien ki."

Surya had a confused look on his face

"She didn't eat anything" said ramu kaka placing the plate on the kitchen top and walking back out of the kitchen

Surya in thought, "What, Maa still hasn't eaten anything. Why is she doing this to herself?"

He turned around and walked back to his room, leaving his plate of food untouched as well."

Ramu kaka was silently watching all this form fron behind the back door of the kitchen."

He smiled to him self and said" I know surya beta you still love your mother no matter if you show it or not."

Ramu kaka was going to his own room to sleep.

When he heard someone call out to him, "Ramu kaka."

He stopped in his track and turned around to see thakurien facing him.

:ji thakurien."

"has everyone eaten their dinner?"

"yes everyone except surya beta."

Thakurien looked up at ramu kaka in shock; surya still hadn't had his dinner.

She told ramu kaka he could leave to go to his room now. After he had left she made her way to the kitchen and saw surya's plate there, she picked it up and walked towards his room...

She knocked on his door twice but when no one answered she pated the door open to find her little angel boy sleeping quietly in the dark of the night. She smiled seeing his like this and had flashbacks of when she used to sing lullaby's to him to make him go to sleep. She slowly walked to his bedside and put the food there knowing he would wake up in the middle of the night feeling hungry. And was making her way back out when she stopped in his tracked and placed a kiss on his forehead and touched his face blessing him and asking god to take care of her precious child.

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww, you took my suggestion for the title! 😍 So sweet of you 😳 And don't be so harsh to yourself, the first part is good 😍 The second FF entry for the contest was yours? 😊 Then, I have to admit that this story of you seems much better 👍🏼 The problem by the contest was that everything developed so fast and one didn't recognise Surya's character and why exactly Surya and Jhanvi behaved the way they did - sorry, yaar, I hate it to criticise friends, hope you don't mind 😳

But I like this FF, at least the first part 😳 It was a good introduction, showing a softer and more loveable side of Surya, one the serial hasn't shown yet 😍 And I like it, his concern for his mother and still he cared for his father 😳

Let's see how you'll develope JaYa 😍
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yaar Nikki the FF is awsm...
its really too gud
btw the thing i like the most was this
awww thanks so much dear
really loved the concept of story
continue soon
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Aww, you took my suggestion for the title! 😍 So sweet of you 😳 And don't be so harsh to yourself, the first part is good 😍 The second FF entry for the contest was yours? 😊 Then, I have to admit that this story of you seems much better 👍🏼 The problem by the contest was that everything developed so fast and one didn't recognise Surya's character and why exactly Surya and Jhanvi behaved the way they did - sorry, yaar, I hate it to criticise friends, hope you don't mind 😳

But I like this FF, at least the first part 😳 It was a good introduction, showing a softer and more loveable side of Surya, one the serial hasn't shown yet 😍 And I like it, his concern for his mother and still he cared for his father 😳

Let's see how you'll develope JaYa 😍

thanx nori...nd i dn't mind u criticizing me...infact if u tell me what to improve then i will do better next time:)
phew thank god u liked the 1st part...that means a pass for the ff for now😆
yeah i thought of writing this bit cause u knw in the scene on friday he seemed kinda caring towards his mom a bit...so yeah
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

yaar Nikki the FF is awsm...

its really too gud
btw the thing i like the most was this
awww thanks so much dear
really loved the concept of story
continue soon

thanks pooja
hehe...that bit i put in just for u...i knw u love SD nd i always had an idea of hw cool will it be if Shaurya was kinda related to surya...double the fun
but he will be coming in after like 7 chapters or so
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mjht_one

thanks pooja
hehe...that bit i put in just for u...i knw u love SD nd i always had an idea of hw cool will it be if Shaurya was kinda related to surya...double the fun
but he will be coming in after like 7 chapters or so

ehehe nt just luv luv then to core
haan its ok but he will be coming na thts enuf for me
and wait...
wht i saw??? u using my sig? hw can tht be possible an A+ Grade sig maker using D- Grade sig maker sig

Edited by poojawal_Pooja_ - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nikita, awesome start yaar! Loved to see jealous Surya for Jhanvi and loving and caring son for his mom... continue soon!