darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday's precap... Ammaji comes closer to Mausam and pushes her towards Janvi...πŸ˜ƒ and starts fighting..πŸ˜ƒ. Rana is stunned as his men are beaten...πŸ˜† Surya fires the gun from the other side and Ammaji's gun falls down..😍. Everyone looks at him proudly...😳. Motu snatches Mausam and puts her in Surya's jeep and Surya takes her away with Janvi running behind him...😭 Ammaji is beaten hard by Param once and she falls down...😑later Janvi comes back and takes Ammaji with her... Rana tells Janvi to agree or we'll make Mausam the bride... Ammaji & Janvi leave home sadly...😭

Surya asks Pandit to go...😍 but Rana comes there... Surya tells didn't i tell you this was just an excuse... and that was a plan... 😲Rana tells Pandit not to interfere... and mind your own business...😑 Pandit tells vinash kale viprit buddhi...πŸ˜†. Surya looks down...😲 Rana gets angry and asks Pandit to leave before he does something terrible... 😑

Rana's wife is forced to wipe the floor...😑 and Rana is insulting her in front of all much to the amusement of Rana's keep... 🀬🀬Surya comes there and is shocked...😍 he tells Rana... whatever differences happens between husband & wife...πŸ˜› it's better to keep it within the room... πŸ˜ƒdon't make a scene in front of all... πŸ˜ƒand looks at Rana's keep with anger... 😍before rana can tell anything... he tells "maa tu jaa andhar"😍 [man loved it...❀️❀️ ] his mom goes in...πŸ˜ƒ Surya tells he'll avenge Karan's slaps insult...

Precap - Some man comes to kill Karan in jail... and Karan tries to stop him... 😲😭

Credit to Sujju for providing updates

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for updates darshana, fantabulas episode i really love the scene where he stand for his mother its proof tht he is diffrent frm his others brothers, the way he told his mother to go in and pierced angrily at tht keep of rana , even rana dint dare to say anything, Waiting for janvi and surya marriage .
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you, for the WU πŸ˜‰

Something's wrong w/ my laptop, therefore the second part of the epi had no sound 😭 But I missed quiet something, according to the updeat πŸ˜† Wow, Surya's still a big mystery to me 😲 Standing up for his mom? 😲 Who would've expected that? Me, for sure, not πŸ˜† He seems to have a multiple psyche πŸ˜† On one hand, he can't bear his mother being insulted so openly - yet, on the other hand, he supports his dad in any sin. Like, wanting to get Karan killed πŸ˜’ I'm sure, Karan will survive (otherwise the CVs will have to suffer 😈) but I don't like it, nonetheless πŸ˜’
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
second episode didn't have sound..its video problem...@nori

thanks for the update...@darshu

loved the scenes where surya stood for his mom...😍..πŸ‘
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ramya video which i checked had sound...
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update!

I dislike the pre-cap, but I am sure Karan will be fine.

I know Surya is a mystery I am surprised he stuck up for his mother, but I kind of wished they had got Mausam but I am not liking the SBS and SBB - I can't believe they are going to marry her to all three sons!
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Thanks for the update!

I dislike the pre-cap, but I am sure Karan will be fine.

I know Surya is a mystery I am surprised he stuck up for his mother, but I kind of wished they had got Mausam but I am not liking the SBS and SBB - I can't believe they are going to marry her to all three sons!

Totally agree w/ you, Niki! πŸ˜‰

Showing her getting married to all three 🀒 But how's that possible? I mean, you have to take pheres, put manglesutre and do sindoor in her maang. If they do it three times - well, Jhanvi isn't stupid πŸ˜† So, will one of them do the main rituals (surya) and be considered her husband, only?
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Totally agree w/ you, Niki! πŸ˜‰

Showing her getting married to all three 🀒 But how's that possible? I mean, you have to take pheres, put manglesutre and do sindoor in her maang. If they do it three times - well, Jhanvi isn't stupid πŸ˜† So, will one of them do the main rituals (surya) and be considered her husband, only?

I know it makes no sense - I hope it is only Surya or maybe Kuldeep says no at the last minute and then Surya has to step up and marry her!
Hesperus thumbnail
Exactly what I hope, too 😊 Where's the point to get her married to all of them, anyways? JaYa's enough for us 😳😍
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

I know it makes no sense - I hope it is only Surya or maybe Kuldeep says no at the last minute and then Surya has to step up and marry her!

I also think that Kuldeep will make some sort of excuse and Surya would just have to step up...
although theres also Param- who is more than willing to marry Jhanvi. Lets see how it all happens,

Getting married to all three would look ridiculous.
Saat Phere all together, would mean they will all get married to eachother LOL!