Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lets think positively gals...may be phere's & all rituals(sindoor, malgalsutra) will happen with surya...and remaining 2 brothers will sit there for a while but it will be said that she is married to all 3 guys.

because any one wouldn't put sindoor,phere's and all those for 3 times na...if it is done for 3 times it will be damn surely known to janvi that something creepy is happening even if she is in gunghaat.

so,i dont think cv's think in such a damn way...making all the rituals for 3 times with all the 3 guys
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes ur right anyone can easily notice tht the rituals are done 3 times and i wonder janvi wont b alone there even ammaji or or her family member will b present so cant they see tht wht is happening??? I still find something fishy v has to wait for the episode cant perdict anything now.
mallika21890 thumbnail
W*F..!!
wat the hell is goin on...how can dey do dis... disgusting yaar...!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh what's this??? i never thought it will happen this way... 😡

I have a feeling since Rana always wanted Surya to marry Janvi but Surya being against that... Rana decided to get the other 2 bros too so Surya gets an illusion that Janvi is not married to him alone...🤡 😳as said by one of the posts by Ramya above i too feel Surya will be the main one doing the marriage rituals with Janvi... 🤔🤔

Also i feel Janvi will do something where Surya will be the only one with whom she'll agree to stay... thus the hatred game continues... 🤔🤔
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sujju, yes even I am out if such ridiculous track CVs are planning... I cant tolerate such non-sense for Kapil's sake...
cheerybovas thumbnail
Omg wht is this I was assuming tht, janvi will marry surya but here a cv,s throw a bouncer on audience, how can she marry 3 guys at same time cant she realise tht they r cheating her,plse cv,s dont spoil the show , I want Janhvi only with surya.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cvs are really dumb they want to spoil interesting story for their so called stupid twists...
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
according to sbb vids i think ammaji wil linjure by param so family mambers will not attend jhanvi's marriage and about surya so coz this marriage his ego will
satisfy andmay behe will b change affter marriage. all tracks in this serial [like aditya-tanisha,s-d,karan-tanisha,bp-jhanvi] was importent for story i hope ye track bhi import hoga.

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
God, never expected something like that 😡 CVs are spoiling my Jaya! 😡

But maybe Sujju and Ramya are correct - meaning that Surya'll do the main rituals (at first, before Kauldeep and Param) and will be considered her husband 😒 Or Ammaji does something during the whole wedding 😒

It's disturbing me that Janvi's wearing a ghungat. How will Rana and co. know, that it's really Janvi and no one else? That Ammaji's not planning something herself...😔
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dont fear nori...it is jhanvi for damn sure in goonghat...because they have shown her in that segment...so it is her in that goonghat...hope may be ammaji will do something in b/w so that only surya is married to jhanvi...hope surya is the one who perform all the rituals with jhanvi
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago