Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

yes darshana, ur right it is nonsense and utterly stupidity for cv,s to show something like tht, if it happens then the Marriage is illegal. but im sure ammaji will definately do something and TB article states tht Janhvi is paired with surya .

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
thanks for the video ramya, im really upset how can cv,s doses like tht, i??? its nonsense.
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Darshu have the CV's ever listened to the viewers??😡 the show will go to dogs if they continue with this. Surya and Jhanvi pair is whar viewers like to see and not some mahabharath where Draupadi married 5 men🤢 outright disgusting😡
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
sudhalata1 thumbnail
😡

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

yes darshana, ur right it is nonsense and utterly stupidity for cv,s to show something like tht, if it happens then the Marriage is illegal. but im sure ammaji will definately do something and TB article states tht Janhvi is paired with surya .

before the show starts they show a disclaimer saying they oppose the atrocities against women and what they show is pure crap😡 hopefully the TB article is true and we can watch the show without being disgusted
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
yes yaar first this cv,s spoil shaurya and dia jodi and now before seeting they r agin spoling this jodi which audience r giving positive response. and i dont understand even though Janvi is in ghoongat how came she dont understand tht she is marrying 3 times, its utterly disgusting, i hope cv,s dont go ahead with this nonsense.otherwise frm afternoon slot show will b pulled off air by channel
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes,how could cv's even think of such type of nonsense...!!
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

yes yaar first this cv,s spoil shaurya and dia jodi and now before seeting they r agin spoling this jodi which audience r giving positive response. and i dont understand even though Janvi is in ghoongat how came she dont understand tht she is marrying 3 times, its utterly disgusting, i hope cv,s dont go ahead with this nonsense.otherwise frm afternoon slot show will b pulled off air by channel

if such a thing happens count one viewer out...i'm not watching this anymore. Cant the CVs think of smthng positive and listen to the viewers. i wont be surprised if it gets pulled off air👎🏼
Rams3697 thumbnail
lets think positively gals...may be phere's & all rituals(sindoor, malgalsutra) will happen with surya...and remaining 2 brothers will sit there for a while

because any one wouldn't put sindoor,phere's and all those for 3 times na...if it is done for 3 times it will be damn surely known to janvi that something creepy is happening even if she is in gunghaat.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
yes ur right I has start watching the show and join this forum just to watch janvi and surya jodi i find them very attractive and sparkling couple if this happen even i want b wasting my precious time in this disgusting show
Rams3697 thumbnail
yes,me to started watching this show because of surya & janvi only