WU 2 NOV- SHIVLALI SAVES AMMAJI

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ammaji is walking out of the haveli and Rana stops her. Ammaji stops and Rana aske her to tell her name and show her face. Surya tells her to think carefully before anwering as her life depends on her answer he says " I never went to my maa ka maayka so how did u recognise me". Ammaji is thinking when Rana tries to lift her veil and Shivlai comes running👍🏼 and says she is Rupa tai from her maayka and u ppl r insulting her. what respect will we have in my maayka if u ppl insult her like that. Surya aske her then how did she recognise him. Shivlali is shocked but recovers soon and says i had sent all ur photos frm the time u were a kid to my maayka so she recognised u. Rana is not very impressed but shivlali tells Ammaji that she will walk her out. Outside shivlali tells ammaji that u have seen what kind of ppl r living in this house and i cant help u.👎🏼 Ammaji says she will wait for her and leaves. The keep is in thinking mode ki what is this shivlai talking to that budiya😡

Karan's wife(sry i forgot hername😳 ) is writing her diary addressing her daughter when chanda asks her what she is writing. Chanda tells her that howmuch ever we love our kids they dont love us as much😭 look what Rajbeer has done to us.

Ammaji enters the temple and tells everyone that shivlali didnt promise me but she will help us in rescuing Mausam..Jhanvi says no women in this village will go against their husbands in this village and Ammaji says she has made some plan and asks pandith for his help. he says we will have to distract Ranas men by creating some scene😕

Rana's keep is forcing Mausam to eat and she refuses. she slaps Mausam and Shivlali scolds the keep for hitting Mausam. she says she will take care of her and Keep asks her to take good care of the kid else she will have to answer Rana. Shivlali brings mausam to her room and promises Mausam that she will take her to Jhanavi and says do as i say. When that motu will come to take u tell him that u r scared and will sleep with me in this room. Mausam agrees and hugs her.

everyone in the temple in thinking mode and Chanda is remembering all the things that led them bk here to Veerpur. The milk boils over and she thinks this is an apshagun😲. Chanda's husband is shouting and all run inside to see him lying on the floor. He says he has lost sensation in his leg and Pandit says he has paralysis😭(will their woes ever end)😕

PRECAP: Shivlali is taking mausam outside the Haveli and ammaji and Jhanvi r waiting. Suddenly the lights are on in the haveli and Rana slaps shivlali saying "GHAR KA BEDI LANKA DHAYE"
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates, precap is interested

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for updates di! I know Rana's mistress is going to spoil it...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

thanks for updates di! I know Rana's mistress is going to spoil it...

ys Darshu and in the precap they showed her smiling when Rana slaps her😡
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But in precap Jhanvi is also outside of house?? wish to have one more Surya and Jhanvi encounter...😍