darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel Rana might have asked Surya to get some info about Jhanvi, thats it... Rana telling that he is looking Surya for Jhanvi seems to be blooper only... I mean change in track by CVs...

As of now, I could see marriage will be in full swing for Kuldeep and Jhanvi. Where as Jhanvi's and family intention would be to rescue Mausam when all men of Rana are engaged in marriage work. And that would be best time to get into Rana's haveli without any disturbance.

But at the same time I feel Kuldeep might create some problem and he will decline marriage or might run away. Ammaji and family could take this as major point to save Jhanvi from marriage. But I feel Rana is not going to leave it easily... He will ask Surya to marry Jhanvi and looking at Surya he will also get convinced.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beauty18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with above comment, i also find something wiered abt kuldeep, so im sure even janhvi agree to marry him there will b same twist in tale, there are chances tht he might opt out of marriage and everyone know tht how much surya loves his father so at last he will agree to marry janhvi. and save his father,s pride.
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The switching dulha story sounds good to me, as well 😉

Knowing how much Surya loves his father he would even marry Janvi, although he hates her deeply. As Darshu said, Ammaji and co. might use the marriage to find Mausam, but when or if they find her it might be too late for Janvi. 😊

I can't adjust myself w/ your rape-prediction. Maybe, it could be - but for me it would kind of destroy something about JaYa. The basis and chemestry of this jodi would suffer under that and I would just hate it 🤢 A forced marriage, okay, after marriage they'll come to know each other better. But marriage because of rape? No way. - Sorry, don't mean to offend you, it's just my opinion 😳
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also do not want a rape scenario! that will drag the hatred for tooo long!

Ohh those are some good ideas and seem way better than what i came up with. And i know for sure, that it wnt be Kuldeep, coz hes gay and already in love so will find a way to get out of it.

But if it was only info the father had told him to get than why wud Surya object like he did ...He clearly did not want to do what he had asked. And even when Rana told his men about his intentions of making Jhanvi his daughter in law, he mentioned Surya. Hmmm

Can't wait for future episodes! Sruya got me back to watching this show otherwise After Raghav died, the show kind of died for me.
darshana23 thumbnail
I feel right situation is too strong to Surya marry to Jhanvi just because Rana asks him to do so. He obeys his father like anything... So thats most likely to happen...
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My first question and point is Dia knows Kuldeep is gay so why hasn't she told anyone in the house because I am certain that is good enough material to blackmail him with to free Mausam? This is the point I am confused at...

Other than that I am not really sure how Surya and Jhanvi will get married I think I need to watch it more to see how the story pans out but I don't think the rape scenario would happen as Surya is all anti women at the moment and Jhanvi is all anti Surya at the moment 😆

Umm... maybe Surya is forced to marry Jhanvi to save his family honour with the whole Kuldeep situation?
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
trueee, "why hasnt Dia said anything".

I mean, If Kuldeep has a weaknesses (which is that Dia knows his secret) why don't they exploited the opportunity.
However,personally i do not want anything that changes the current track, because i really want Jhanvi and Surya to end up together.

Its going to be the whole Raghav + Sia story again but probably better since Surya is wayyy more aggressive than Raghav <3 ...
and Jhanvi is way more out spoken than Sia. Its going to SUCH A BIG CLASH!! :)

its funny how Rana did not consider his middle son, he actually held an interest in Jhanvi (maybe because he feels that he may fall in the love trap hmmm)

darshana23 thumbnail
I guess probably she is less bothered as none from Ammaji family has accepted alliance itself. They are still trying to find out way to free Mausam so that Jhanvi doesnt have to go through marriage...

I agree with Nikita that rape scene is not at all possible as Surya is anti-woman...