Short update for 31st October 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Janvi informing all that they could not find Mausam😭 and Rana has been arrested😊... all are happy when Ammaji tells it's a cause of worry coz Rana's men would not spare them if Rana gets hurt even a little😡... Meanwhile Vikram puts Rana behind bars in the same lock up where Karan is there😛... Karan comes and slaps Rana😆... Rana tells he won't rest till he avenges that🤢... when Karan slaps again😆... and tells why remember that i hit you once😉... instead remember both my slaps😆... Vikram smiles seeing Rana scared and continues with his work.😆..

Meanwhile Rana's men try to wake up Mausam😭... but she doesn't wake up🥺... everyone gets scared and one of them even declares that she's dead😲... when Rana's keep comes there😳... she tries to wake her up too and later catches Mausam's nose tightly... she wakes u😃... everyone heaves a sigh of relief seeing she's alive😃... Mausam begs all to get her back to Janvi when Rana's keep takes her with her so she can eat something😳... Rana's keep & his wife have a war of words on the question that because of whose misfortune Rana was arreste... Kuldeep asks them to shut up and get going with their work 😆and think how to save Rana😡...

Surya😍is standing outside the police station talking to the commissioner and asks him to inform Vikram to free Rana🤢... Surya 😍gives an evil smirk and thinks that Rana is a miracle😲... as he was born in the 6th month of pregnancy😳... when that could not kill him.. there is no way Vikram can kill him...🤢

Vikram intervens angry Karan and asks him to calm down😉... he teases Rana that Karan has gone mad after you framed him and sent behind bars and not to hurt Karan😆... he further tells he wants to cure Karan so he asks Karan to continue beating Rana till he gets better😆... Rana is scared when Vikram gets a call😡... The commissioner asks Vikram to free Rana😡... and further tells that he knows he's honest but he doesn't approve of his ways🥱... Vikram is forced to free Rana🤢... when Diya arrives with Karan's food... Vikram asks her to give it to Karan😊...

Avtaar tells his wife that he's cursing his fate that he's not able to do anything... and the girls of this house have to act like a son😭... his wife asks him to calm down😊... when everyone is worried as Diya has not returned... Ammaji asks them to wait for some time more😊...

Surya😍 is angrily driving the car with Rana sitting in the front😳... he stops the car and removes the seat belt and prepares to leave to avenge Vikram😲... and shouts at Rana that had that day you had not stopped me😳... i would have killed him then and there🤢... when Rana stops him and tells we'll take our revenge and avenge his insult which was caused by Karan & Vikram😡... Rana asks him before that Surya has to do something😲... when Surya 😍asks Rana to stop it and he has told him he hates talks about women😳😲.. Rana tells he has to do it😲... forget they are a women... now they are an enemy for us😡... and Ammaji will be too numbed to react and will have to beg for forgiveness then...😡🤢

Precap - Some woman has come from Rana's wife's maayka😊... Surya asks Rana who is she😲.. Rana replies the same😳... we are shown that the woman is Ammaj😃... Surya tells i have never been to my mom's maayka😕... then how did she recognise me???😲 Rana looks shocked😡... Surya😍 leaves to see who it is angrily😲...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for updates Sujju!! I know Rana will free up and Karan and Vikram will be in trouble...

But whats this suspense between Rana and his sons now??
darshana23 thumbnail
Sujju after Surya's name... why there is day dreaming ka smiley????

U forgot something...😉
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Thanks for updates Sujju!! I know Rana will free up and Karan and Vikram will be in trouble...

But whats this suspense between Rana and his sons now??

dii even am confused...😕 what did Rana mean when he was talking to Surya today... 😲and it seemed as if Rana had already asked Surya about Janvi but he was not interested... 😕

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sujju after Surya's name... why there is day dreaming ka smiley????

U forgot something...😉

😆😆 kya karu whenever i see Kaps in that episode...😳. i keep daydreaming about the way he delivered those dialogues... that acting...that looks 😍😍 is liye daydreaming ke smilies...😉 😆
darshana23 thumbnail
lagta hain tere bhaiyaa ko message send karne ka time aa gaya hain...😳
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

lagta hain tere bhaiyaa ko message send karne ka time aa gaya hain...😳

great... you'll surely like his acting in the last part..👏.⭐️ he is doing a fab job of showing anger...😍 main toh abhi bulk mein... bro ko message exams hone ke baad karungi... 😆
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanx Sujji for the lovely update with the smileys😃 even i'm wondering ki what was Rana talking abt to surya😕
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sujju dear 30th October hogi na title????
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for updates, plse someone can post video link