nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Yesterday ☺️

Jhanvi and Surya confrontation was amazing - I loved how he wanted to purify his room and she was its too late for that and also the fact told him that his pride will break likewise he said the same thing to her.

But the end scene once Vikram drops Jhanvi off the stare off between her and Surya it was so electrifying... I just can't wait for more of their scenes... they have such strong views their clashes are just going to be so much fun to watch...

Plus on a side note πŸ˜†... Loved Karan slapping Rana in the pre-cap πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Yesterday ☺️

Jhanvi and Surya confrontation was amazing - I loved how he wanted to purify his room and she was its too late for that and also the fact told him that his pride will break likewise he said the same thing to her.

But the end scene once Vikram drops Jhanvi off the stare off between her and Surya it was so electrifying... I just can't wait for more of their scenes... they have such strong views their clashes are just going to be so much fun to watch...

Plus on a side note πŸ˜†... Loved Karan slapping Rana in the pre-cap πŸ˜›

@bold: πŸ˜† Me too. Maybe it'll have some consequences for Karan but in that moment I was like 🀣

And I agree w/ everything you said above 😳 Janvi and Suray were superb, yesterday! 😍 I love every and each encounter b/w them, but yesterday it was really awesome 😍 And the last scene 😳 Guess, we viewers should be thankful that looks can't kill 🀣

Hope to see more of them! 😳 I'm already in love w/ JaYa although they won't be together, for a long while πŸ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🀣🀣🀣🀣 If looks could kill, I think most the cast would not be around... You just have to wonder who would be still alive?

I know they have some awesome chemistry... I really want their story to move ahead... well more encounters as well...

Karan its ok about the consequences, the slap was worth it 🀣
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You think so? 🀣 Yeah, the characters give way too many death glares 🀣

Aww, me too 😍 CVs just torture us w/ this slow movements πŸ₯Ί Thereby, JaYa has such a good chemestry - the airs sparking b/w them 😍

So true, yaar! Rana deserved this slap 🀣
beauty18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes , I truly love the scene, they share a sizziling chemistry, last scene was awesome, They can prove to be magical couple if cv,s really focuss on their love track.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow... I am happy to see that not few of us thought that last scene was electrifying... Ek stare se aisa haal hain toh aage kya hoga...😍
Both of them are very much strong characters at their places... and so far their scene has really turned out to be good...

I am waiting for more of these two...
sameera_ori thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HmmmπŸ˜›...u r right guysπŸ‘πŸ˜›...Jaya have such an electrifying chemistry😳😳😳...especially yesterday in that last staring sceneπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...the voltage was so high i thought everybody will be electrocuted.πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...iam just waiting for more of thier scenes.πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...Surya was staring at her as if he would eat her alive...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ...agar aise hi scenes aate rahe to sabko hamara ghost gang join karna hi hogaπŸ˜†...kyun NoriπŸ˜†
Edited by sameera_ori - 13 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree with all the above comments - Surya and Jhanvi have a great chemistry going and the creators and writers should cash in on this aspect in the show.

Looking forward to their story moving ahead...