manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The son Rana wants Jhanvi to marry is gay! There was this other guy with him kinda very sissy and he was getting upset at the whole marriage drama and even complained that he was checking out the pujari's nephew aka Dia πŸ˜†. But Rana's son was telling him tht the marriage won't happen coz Ammaji won't let it and he'll be safe and then they were feeding each other gur πŸ˜‰. I was really surprised tht one of his sons is gay and the bf said once jhanvi found out about him she'd set the whole havelli on fireπŸ˜†. I wonder if everyone knows about this relationshipπŸ˜• it was really weird not a typical gay relationship maybe its coz they r in the village or the whole creepy atmosphere in Veerpur coz of the whole no females thing. I hope the new cop guy helps Ammaji and co and karan gets out of jail soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yep, Kauldeep is gay 😊 I was like 🀣 when he checked Diya out πŸ˜† Poor Diya - even as a guy she isn't safe πŸ˜†

Well, sounded like Kauldeep wasn't that happy about his marriage. I'm pretty sure, it'll go to the marriage, but at the end there won't be Kauldeep but Surya marrying Janvi 😳 He might disappear on the wedding day or something like that (meaning Kauldeep) πŸ˜’

Yeah, I thought about it too, that he turned gay because Veerpur has no women. But there doesn't have to be any reason for being gay 😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
baap re... so many waiting for Surya and Jhanvi...why CVs are making so much delay?? would love to see one more meeting between these two... πŸ˜‰
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think it's kind of like who it happens with sailors in ships...they're not all gay...but they engage in such homosexual acts because they are deprived etc etc

when you're gay...you're gay from the word go...you can't 'turn gay'...you can only realise you're gay...in a way i think they're showing homosexuality in a negative light because they're saying..."without women, men will TURN gay"
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
^umm, if that was the case, shouldnt most of the men shown in the show including Surya, param, Rana, thier chamchas also turn gay because in one way most of them are "deprived of woman"...the reason kuldeep is different is because he is different..now maybe thats by born or by choice...thats just it i guess...dont see how exactly negative light came in here...my bad