nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
So today we see entry of Vikram!

It was nice to see Rana's men beat each other up 😆

Hmm... He will be a key part of Ammaji's rise but still not looking forward to him and Diya... I am sure he will release Karan from jail soon... I wonder how he is going to interact with all the other characters.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yep, I liked his entry because he got Motu beaten up 😆

I, too, think he'll be part of Ammaji's rising and he'll help Karan be get out of jail 😳 Hm, but the whole police there is in Rana's hands - I wonder how Vikram will cope w/ that 😒 By the way, which position does he held?

Yet, I doubt he'll be good for Diya. I've nothing against him falling for Diya, but Diya for him as well? It would be totally illogical, seeing Diya's soft and mature character who has already found her real love in life. Besides, she told Shaurya to wait for him, therefore I hope CVs are smart enough to bring Shaurya back 👍🏼
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Nori i hope wht u said comes true
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel rather than showing new inspector back... they could have brought Shaurya back himself may be as friend of one of Rana's son. And that could have focused on emotional moment between Shaurya and Diya. As he is not willing to help her, but cant see her in pain too...
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Yep, I liked his entry because he got Motu beaten up 😆

I, too, think he'll be part of Ammaji's rising and he'll help Karan be get out of jail 😳 Hm, but the whole police there is in Rana's hands - I wonder how Vikram will cope w/ that 😒 By the way, which position does he held?

Yet, I doubt he'll be good for Diya. I've nothing against him falling for Diya, but Diya for him as well? It would be totally illogical, seeing Diya's soft and mature character who has already found her real love in life. Besides, she told Shaurya to wait for him, therefore I hope CVs are smart enough to bring Shaurya back 👍🏼

See I told you...the new inspector will be a key role...and the marriage might happen with Surya.. Pandit will inform Ammaji about inspector and he will help them Karan to be released.. Although I know everything will not happen soon... but definitely something to look forward to!
I think he is a replacement of the old inspector...or definitely above him!! As per the sbs segment...he is a gift for Dia and Jhanvi will get married and then fall in love (so my guess is she will marry surya as I think Kuldeep will back out in the last minute because he loves that other man and the other son is too young, so Rana will order Surya to marry Jhanvi..and he obeys)
Though I am not a big S-D fan...but their pair looks good.. I think Varun has quit the show as I read in one of the article saying his track is ended...so not sure...or may be he will come much later once ammaji is established.. The inspector will probably interact with Dia more than anyone else as she can go out of the mandir..and will realize she is a girl and will fall for her!! Though Dia might not reciprocate in the same way!!
Edited by Snehabr - 13 years ago
Hesperus thumbnail
Hey Sneha! 😉

Well, it's obvious that Kauldeep-Janvi marriage will not happen - but as you mentioned the SBS segment, Janvi said she'll fall in love after marriage. So it'll be JaYa marriage (maybe as you said it, in the last minute) 😆 Lekin bacchara Surya, Kauldeep aur Janvi ke rishte ka sunkar us ke chehde ka rang uter gaya, hud mandak mein bethe ga to kya hal hoga? 😆

You too? I'm also not a big S-D fan, but they look really sweet together and I doubt that there might be any other guy in Diya's life than Shaurya 😒 At least I don't want it 😒
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Nori (I am guess your name is Nori) 😳

Yes me too! I know there are many shaurya fans...and remember he broke the marriage by taking her mangal sutra from her neck and she said she will wait for him to come and will not go back until he comes to her!! But even if he wants to come back...bajri won't let that happen...and Dia won't go to him on her own...it is such a dilemma!! Besides...Shaurya is a good character and fit for city...Veerpur needs rugged men...hence he might come back once everything settles down..
Coming to Surya's expression...he was almost like arey usko to mujhse shaadi karni hai (though his dialogue was different...it totally didn't match at all)...i saw that cute face of raja ki aayegi barat when he had that expression... 😍
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think Shaurya will come back because the story hasn't ended between them yet... I think anyways.

As for Jhanvi and Surya it has to happen how else are they going to clash! Opposites attract...

Vikram I feel he is going to be an important part of the show... I am sure he will free Mausam but something will still happen to make Jhanvi marry Surya
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehabr

Hey Nori (I am guess your name is Nori) 😳

Yes me too! I know there are many shaurya fans...and remember he broke the marriage by taking her mangal sutra from her neck and she said she will wait for him to come and will not go back until he comes to her!! But even if he wants to come back...bajri won't let that happen...and Dia won't go to him on her own...it is such a dilemma!! Besides...Shaurya is a good character and fit for city...Veerpur needs rugged men...hence he might come back once everything settles down..
Coming to Surya's expression...he was almost like arey usko to mujhse shaadi karni hai (though his dialogue was different...it totally didn't match at all)...i saw that cute face of raja ki aayegi barat when he had that expression... 😍

Yep, you can call me Nori (it's a shorten form of my name) 😉

@bold: 🤣 Yeah, they changed his thoughts! 😆 His expression told us what he really was thinking! 😆

After today's epi I'm pretty sure Janvi'll end up marrying Surya - Kauleep isn't too enthusiastic about his marriage w/ her 😆 He's more interested in Diya aka mute boy 🤣
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

I think Shaurya will come back because the story hasn't ended between them yet... I think anyways.

As for Jhanvi and Surya it has to happen how else are they going to clash! Opposites attract...

Vikram I feel he is going to be an important part of the show... I am sure he will free Mausam but something will still happen to make Jhanvi marry Surya

Yep, Shaurya has to come back 😳 Though, Vikram is really sympatic, till yet 😉

But I have my doubts about him freeing Mausam 😕 Sure, tomorrow Janvi takes him to Rana's haveli to search for Mausam and it ended up in a fight-like athmosphere b/w Surya and Vikram 😕 Guess, Rana'll stop Surya from fighting back, which will make Surya angrier at Janvi, and allow Virkam to search - but I don't think he'll find Mausam 😒

Well, let's wait 😉