Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone! 😉

Just posted the GOTW and now it's the DOTW! 😉 Below, I'll give you few questions you'll have to answer and discuss 😊

1. It was stated that Surya will be paired w/ Jhanvi - why was the Takurain asking for Kauldeep (Surya's older brother) instead?

2. Have you any ideas, how JaYa might end up together, nonetheless?

3. If Rana blackmails Ammaji and co. w/ Mausam (and eventually Karan) to get Jhanvi married to his son, what will they do?

4. Is Ammaji able to fight Rana, who has a whole village at his side, all alone? Or should she take help from her family (whom she want to send away, out of danger) and try to win villagers over?

5. How long will Diya remain the mute boy? (Can you imagine a scene in which she drops this avatar?)

6. What do you want to see this week in NAIDL? 😊

That's it 😳 Hope, that some of you participate in here! Whether I, nor any other member will bite you and you don't have to answer every question, if you can't - only those you're able to! 😉
Remember - this is just to get our forum alive! 😳
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Frankly speaking, Jhanvi and Surya was bound to happen one day. I thought it would be for cost of Durga but its happening for Mausam instead...

But on other hand, I found its really stupid thought of Ammaji to keep your weakness with you and challenge enemy. If I am not wrong Tanisha was in US with Aditya, so that means financially her parents must be strong. Why cant they seek help from them and stay at their places... All woman are so scared of getting out of temple even. I am not sure how Ammaji is going to fight against Rana?

Probably Rana is not as strong as Ammaji, but not to forget he has money, power, men and guns to do whatever he wants. How long it will take for him to send his men and get everyone from Ammaji's family at his feet?? What Ammaji has to defend herself??

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i also didnt understand why Tanisha, being so much pregnant didnt go to moms house instead of suffering so much...did her parents rejected her for something???????

Ammaji might have a plan cooking but for how long i wonder...why arent they moving out of that disgusting village i wonder...they can also go to Delhi and live in a slum then risking life everyday...whats the point of being there...Ammaji i understand has duties to fulfill, moral obligations and such but why isnt she sending others to developed places?????? the same way karan went, others could flee too ...
Hesperus thumbnail
About Tanisha: Her parents live in the US but they aren't rich or something like that 😊 As much as I remember, in US they had just a little shop there, one of the reasons Ammaji didn't like them. They were 'no match' of Ammaji's class 😒 Tanisha's parents lost a lot of money at her wedding (which broke) and Tanisha didn't want anymore to be a burden on then, therefore she lived alone 😔

@Usma: Karan was able to leave the village, because he was alone. Imagine, if Ammaji would've taken the whole women folk plus a wounded Avtar w/ her as to get them out, how would've they done this? One or two persons can hide easily, w/ so many along...that would be a problem. And as Rana has his men all around, someone would've seen them for sure.

As you stated correctly, Ammaji stays in Veerpur because of her prayschit. She has to do this as to make the burden on her own heart vanish.

And Ammaji's family is like that: they won't leave Ammaji all alone, especially Jhanvi and Avtar not. When everyone else said, it would be better to leave, Janvi didn't want to, remember? Because she wanted to help Ammaji and change Veerpur - otherwise someone else, who wouldn't have an Ammaji w/ them, might come to Veerpur and be trapped.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nori, probably all justifications are fine. But then before challenging Rana, Ammaji doesn't have anything at her end too. Now Rana is overpowering by trapping all one weak point one after another. Now Karan is behind bar, they lost one major helping hand. Avatar is completely helpless. Jhanvi is brave and she tries to handle situation maximum from her end atleast...
usmrasul thumbnail
what exactly happened to Avatarr...i mean he is wounded i know but how?
i was refering to fleeing one by one or two by two ...rather than whole fock...they could decide on external meeting point...

Hmm, staying for prayschit...lagta hai ek ki paap ki shajaa aur sob log le raha hai...

maybe i feel Ammaji will eventually give in to marriage proposal just to give jhanvi full access inside that house so she can start poisoning everyones mind (which is already poisoned), turn all brothers against each other...disable thier firearms and stuffs like that...but that sounds a tad bit too much
Hesperus thumbnail
Darshu, I know what Ammaji's situation is like 😉 Maybe Rana isn't a match to her, but right now Rana has the power, sadly. Ammaji won't be able to handle everything, not now. That's why I think she'll have to give in to the rishta - but as you said in the other thread, they might use the time for the marriage to rescue Mausam 😊
Or maybe, after marriage w/ Surya (don't ask how, if the marriage happens I'm pretty sure it'll be Surya and not Kauldeep) they can do more. It'll be a defeat at one hand, on the other w/ Janvi in the house of Rana she might be able to weaken Rana and co. from inside, whereas Ammaji does the same just outside (by winning the villagers, mainly the women, over to her side etc...)

But, that are predcitions 😉

usmrasul thumbnail
hei, this are predictions so how come we are not on prediction thread instead :P just joking

Hesperus thumbnail
Hrm, Hrm 😳 Oops 😳

Well, can post it there as well, later 😆

Otherwise, just ignore it 😉
usmrasul thumbnail
good night nori...hamesha toh ignore hi hoti 😭 lolz
btw, not related to this thread i know, but please update your Jaya FF