Short update - 24th Oct 11

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi,

seems that Abi is busy. I will provide short update for today atleast.

Pandit informs Ammaji and everyone that Rana Rantej is coming to temple for Puja. Everyone is surprised! Ammaji says if he tries to misbehave he will not return alive.

Dharamveer's mistress offers food to Mausam(She is shown as wife/mistress of one of goon from Rana's clan.) But Mausam denies it. She says she wants to go near Jhanvi. Mistress starts having food herself and tell Mausam to pretend that she ate all stuff.

In Delhi, Ammaji's elder son doesnt allow Durga to stay in house. Aditya argues with him. Ragini handles situation looking at angry Aditya. She requests Aditya's father to allow Durga to stay in house. Aditya's father convinces his brother to allow girl to stay in house. Ragini advices Aditya not to loose his temper unless their plan is successful.

Rana Rantej comes to temple for Puja. Pandit asks every ladies to go in. But Jhanvi stops in between and comes out. Rana finishes puja and notices Jhanvi. He hints Jhanvi with poem that Mausam is in trap and to save her she has to give something. If she gives something, she will get something. And if she doesnt agree to give something, she will never get anything. Ammaji tells Rana to tell directly what he wants to tell. But Rana asks her to solve this puzzle herself.
He leaves.

Jhanvi is confused and so everyone else. She asks Ammaji what Rana was talking about. Ammaji tells its clear that Mausam is kidnapped by Rana only. And if they want to save her they have to accept his proposal.

Rana's house - Rana invites all his son. He tells Surya to get their protection increased. Surya assures Rana Ammaji cant do anything to them. But still if he wants he will put more men for security. Rana praises Surya and tells till the time he is here, Rana has nothing to worry about. Param, Kuldeep and Surya leaves. Rana thinks to himself, Ammaji is surely not dumb who will take big risk to decline proposal and create trouble for Mausam.

Precap - Rana's wife brings alliance of Kuldeep for Jhanvi. Everyone is shocked!

Edited by darshana23 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Darshu! 😉 Nice of you to do the WU 👍🏼 It's really good 😊

Though, they are dragging it a bit 😆 Poor Jhanvi, didn't get what Rana meant w/ his stupid statement about choti chidiya and badi chidiya 😆

In the precap it looked like as if Jhanvi, too, was ready to throw the thali away 😆 Ah, sadly Ammaji'll be faster than her 🤣

Now, I'm curious as to how they'll develope JaYa pairing 😒
darshana23 thumbnail
Nori, I was checking for updates since long... but when didnt find it, I preferred to write down...

About JaYa, I am also not sure how that pairing is going to happen...🤔
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well, as I wrote it already in JaYa - Jannat it's obvious that this pairing will happen.

Why? Just look at Surya's entry (it was...'spicy' compared to Kauldeep's or Param's and more interesting) which alone means that he'll have an important role. Then, Jhanvi had already two encounters w/ him - making him really mad at her.

And as I'm seeing it, JaYa has a lot of potential, as both Jhanvi and Surya are two really interesting characters. CVs would be stupid, if they don't use their potential 😆

So, just think positive, dear! Our wishes will be heard, hopefully 😍
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u so much Darshu. I'm gonna be a lil busy n held up for sometime. Whoever would like to give an update kindly go ahead :)
darshana23 thumbnail
Sure Abi! I will try to give whenever its possible for me...
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update!

Shall check the episode out later...

Hmm...there are a lot of storylines with so much potential... I just wonder how it will all work out!

I am wanting Karan to be back soon...I already miss Yash's presence in the show.

Also they have to work in the new police guy, but I have to say I want Shaurya back...

There is a lot happening I am sure Surya and Jhanvi will be built into the story well, the one thing I like about the show is it focuses on all the characters, but it does become a pain when you want to see one storyline or character.