WU - 21.10.2011 - Dia the Saviour?

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys I wouldnt be able to give an update for 2morrow's MahaEpi. Someone kindly take the initiative.

Today's Epi in a jist as I'm a lil busy. Sorry Guysss

Mausam kidnapped. All plan to go search for her. But Ammaji doesnt allow. Pandit. Dia and Ammaji searches for her. But no use. Pandit goes to Rana's house on the pretext of splashing Holy Water all over the house. Rana says that he will do it on his own and to leave the water in his room. Pandit informs all to Ammaji when she realises that Rana has kidnapped Mausam and kept in his house. Mausam is shown in Rana's underground basement in a dark room. Rana comes and scares her. Ammaji appoints Dia to go silently to Rana's house and get all details about Mausam. Epi Ends.

PreCap:- Dia hiding under Rana and his keep's bed and listening to their convo. The lady asks him why he has kept the kid when he says that the kid is to satisfy my sons jism bhookh 😡 😡 😡 Hearing this Dia screams and Rana think its the lady. A pillow falls and Rana going to take it where Dia is hiding
Edited by niveditha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...
POOR MAUSAM...Rana and his sons are so devil...I hope Ammaji will save Mausam...
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the updeat! 😉

Aww, felt so sorry for Mausam 😭 Rana is such a creepy 🤢 How low can one sink? I'm pretty sure kidnapping Mausam is a piece to his plan - getting revange from Ammaji and maybe the marriage from Jaya 😒

Well, tomorrow Maha-episode, right? Let's see what's in store for us 😊
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ths means Rana is attackin women irrespective of age...OOOMMMGGGi

Its black face of our society
Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 13 years ago
496295 thumbnail
WHAT!!??????????????

This freaken Rana is a PEDOPHILE! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rana is the nastiest villian ever in TV, Ir gives me goosebumps thinking that word ra na said that Mausam is for his sons.