Secret Santa for NAIDL (IMP note, pg4)

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello everyone!

Maybe some of you are wondering, what this is all about. Guess, without an explanation, it won't be any clearer 😆 But, don't worry, I'll explain immediately:

Ever heard about a 'Secret Santa'? 😲

We used to do a Secret Santa in upper classes and it was always a lot of fun. For those, who don't know it: Near to Christmas, we wrote the name of every student in our class on little paper sheets and then cast lots. Meaning, that everyone took a sheet on which the name of another student was written. Till Christmas, you had to get a gift for this student ' but you weren't allowed to tell him/her that you got him/her ' that's the fun about it. And on Christmas time, the whole class got together, gifts were placed on a table, and everyone took the gift, which was marked with their name.

Well, I think most of us don't celebrate Christmas ' I do not either. But I like this whole concept of a Secret Santa. It's not only about getting a present, but to make someone else happy and, as a result, be happy yourself 😃

Now, coming to my idea:

I thought, it would be nice to do a Secret Santa in our forum as well. To make another member here happy. My concept is easy. You don't have to buy someone else a gift (as this is an international forum, it would be hard to sent those gifts 😆)

But many of us (or almost everyone) can make a siggies or avatars/banner/icon/a vm or even write something (FF, OS, poems etc...) I know, that not everyone can do all these things, but maybe most of us can do at least one. And here we go - Below, you'll find specifications. You just have to fill in the form (Things, marked with * don't have to be filled):

User name:

Siggie/avatar/icon/banner:

Which characters of NAIDL should be included?

*Which atmosphere should it have? (sad atmosphere = dark colours)

*Text?

FF/OS/poem:

Which characters of NAIDL should be main?

Any side characters, you want to read?

*Do you want to read a specific scene?

*Happy-End or Sad-End?

*VM:

Which characters?

*Which scenes?

*Which song?

The reason, why there are three formulas is, that if someone can't write anything (as an example) he can choose to make a siggie instead. Or maybe he wants to make an avatar? You don't have to make all of the features mention above, just those you want to. Remember, this is just about making another member happy 😉

You've time to apply for this till 18th of November. After this, I'll cast lots and will pm each of you the formula, you'll have to do. And remember ' you don't have to do all of this! If you can't make a banner, but want to make a siggie only ' go ahead! If you want to write a short FF, then do so! If you want to do more than one thing, I won't mind!

Remember, don't let the one you'll make a present for know that you will make something for him/her - at least not until the results are published!

After you'll got your 'Secret Santa' you'll have time till 24th Dec to fulfil your task! Then, just pm me your 'presents'. I'll open a special thread to publish them 😉

~*Rules*~

• Just apply, if you think you'll manage to do something till 24th Dec!

• If you apply (fill the formula) you'll have to work with another formula as well! Meaning, it won't work, that you just want to have a nice present, you'll have to make a present for someone else, too.

• If you think, it'll be hard to be finished on time, let me know on time!

• It should have to do something with NAIDL! ' otherwise, there won't be any sense in doing such a thing in this forum.

Any questions? Just ask me - I won't bite 😉

So, now, I hope that some of you are interested in this! Either pm me your filled formula or write your filled formula in this thread 😊

Edited by Hesperus - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Nori at first i thought wht is this now but this game is very intresting...
I just luv this game
i will participate and there is no question of nt participating will fill up the formulae soon...

Which characters of NAIDL should be included?

My fav Shaurya and Dia

Friendly atmosphere(Bright or playful colours)

*Text?

but that lump in my throat stole my words away

I had planned it all out, what i was going to say

FF/OS/poem:

Which characters of NAIDL should be main?

My fav Shaurya and Dia

Any side characters, you want to read?

Hmm any will be allowed but nt villans

*Do you want to read a specific scene? No

*Happy-End or Sad-End?

Happy

*VM:

Which characters?

Shauray Dia

*Which scenes?

*Which song?

Te Amo

nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome idea...

Oh we done this in PKB Forum... it was really good fun.

Which characters of NAIDL should be included? Shaurya and Diya,

*Which atmosphere should it have? (sad atmosphere = dark colours) Upto the maker.

*Text? Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth

FF/OS/poem:

Which characters of NAIDL should be main? Shaurya and Diya, Karan and Tanisha

Any side characters, you want to read? Jhanvi

*Do you want to read a specific scene? Again upto the creativity of the writer

*Happy-End or Sad-End? Either

*VM:

Which characters? Karan and Tanisha, Shaurya and Diya, Ragini and Adi

*Which scenes?

*Which song? Ya Rabba from Saalam E Isqh

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
interesting game nori... i shall fill out the forumla right nw

User name:mjht_one

Which characters of NAIDL should be included?ammaji, jhanvi, santosh, dia, karan

any but i quite like dark colours

*Text? any

FF/OS/poem:

Which characters of NAIDL should be main? jhanvi and surya

Any side characters, you want to read? ammmaji, SD, karan, dia

*Do you want to read a specific scene? NO

*Happy-End or Sad-End? happy:)

*VM:

Which characters? jhanvi and surya, ammaji, karan and tanisha

*Which scenes? any

*Which song? any hindi song form the 21st century

Hesperus thumbnail
Hey, you guys! 😉

Thank you, I'm glad, that you like my idea 😳 With me (I'll post my formula later on) we're already 4, nice! 😆 Am sure, it'll be fun to play this with you guys 😊
Hesperus thumbnail
Hey guys! 😊

As promised - here's my formula 😆

User name: Hesperus

Which characters of NAIDL should be included? Surya-Janvi, Karan-Tanisha and Shaurya-Diya

*Which atmosphere should it have? (sad atmosphere = dark colours) - turbid, meaning dark (deep) colours

*Text - It's hard to wait around for something you know might never happen, but it's even harder to give up when it's everything you want.

FF/OS/poem:

Which characters of NAIDL should be main? JaYa

Any side characters, you want to read? Depends on the writer, if she/he wants to include any - just do as you please

*Do you want to read a specific scene? Nothing specific, though, I would love to read one of their arguments (teasing, taunting or provoking each other)

*Happy-End or Sad-End? - Happy-End, but maybe you can make it a bit sad?

*VM:

Which characters? Karan-Tanisha

*Which scenes? The Mandir scenes (when Karan and Tanisha tried to save Durga) and then the scene when Karan put sandoor in Tanisha's Maang

*Which song? Any heart-breaking song you want

By the way, no more people interested? Too bad 😔

nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Are we going to be allocated someone to make our secret Santa present for or do we just pick and make it for them?
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Are we going to be allocated someone to make our secret Santa present for or do we just pick and make it for them?

You'll be allocated someone to make you secret for 😊 After the deadline (18th nov - last day to apply for this) I'll cast lots and send you a pm w/ the formula you'll have to work w/ 😉
Posted: 12 years ago
what happened to this game??