mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
awww...the scenes btw ammaji and mausam were just too cute...
i loved the way ammaji and mausam were playing the 'chidiya ud' game...i remeber that game use to play it a lot when i was little...and then the scene jahan mausam ne chidiya udi and ammaji was like bansh bhi kabhi udthi hai...🤣...lol made me laugh
and the scene where ammaji was feeding mausam ...that was just the best scene...it was just so adorable to see ammaji doing that...god i love this woman
and then santosh looked up and noticed ammaji doing that...i really like santosh out of all the other woman cause she always notices things way before everyone else like the other day she noticed every1 being happy and singing and dancing with durga while she thopught of RaSia...that was really sweet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Reallyy tht scene was indeed memorable ammaji was so cute today... Heheh i too used to play tht game a lot and take my frndz name in tht miss those days well back to topic hehe ammaji feeding mausam aww tht was too cute kya aaj tak ammaji ne phele kabhi kisi chori ko apne hato se khana khilaya hai?? Naah i dont think...
Yaa u r right santosh notices things before anyone else
and ammaji saying how can i rejoice when my grand daughter is nt wid me tht was really very sweet of her
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
How is it, that the developers of this show have forgotten Anjali the mother of Mausam ? She too does not ask for her mother. Earlier, she used to drive her governess mad, when she could not see her mother. This is illogical. This cute little girl is a spark in the show.