Laado Ka Desh week review

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guyz...
Its nikita here for those who don't know me...last week of laado was just packed with awesomness but i wasn't able to come online since had family over but i had quite a bit to share about my view on last week epis...nd i have also decided to open a 'laado ka desh' weekly or daily topic to discuss our views...cheers guyz...bnow enough of my bak bak ...

I liked how the older son of Rana was about to put durga i boiling water but then ammaji threw her laat and hit him ...durga flew out of his hand but luckily ammaji managed to catch her on time (this was the highlight for me)😲...shocked ammaji aur ek laado ki jaan pacha rahi hai...kahin mein sapna toh nahi dehk rahi😍...but no i wasn't dreaming...it was all happening in real life...VEERPUR KI AMMAJI had finally accomplished amba and sia's dream...she had started her journey as a fighter for women, as a roop of devi maa to finish all wrongs done on veerpur's dharti...i was literally jumping with joy at this bit for 2 reason ...1)that ammaji was fighting for women now 2) that ammaji was finally back with her jhakass dialogues...got i missed her dialogues so much...fially got to her haryanvi rapchick dialogues again yeah:)...🥳

but one thing which i was confused abt is hw did she get out of the mandir i thought they locked it from outside?

Then i enjoyed the face-off between Rana's son and ammaji and jhanvi...I dn't remeber the guys name but he was th eone in the red shirt i think he is the youngest son out of the three...anyway when he went to yell at ammaji...nd then ammaji replied that his voice has no dam and that even the birds didn't move by haring his voice...LOL that cracked me up laughing so much 🤣
🤣🤣...and then when Surya had his face off with ammaji...that again cracked me up...
Surya then said that nari (woman) were the way to hell...😡...that made me angry for these reasons:
1) the person who gave birth to him is a woman so does that mean he is also hell cause technically he grew up in a woman's womb for 9 months.
2) if woman are the so called gateway to hell then y doesn't he tellls all those stupid perv males of veerpur that they will be going to hell cause they have a a realtionship with a woman
there are more reasons but i m just going to stop now cause i m preety sure u all know the reasons why i was angry at him

But then comes our lovely shovely kudi JHANVI🤗...yeah...i love her speech which she gave...bravo girl👏👏👏...u no wat she said always confuses me too...i mean man who behave rudliy to sa woman...y do they do that when they respect their mother? i mean do they forget that their mother is also a woman...she is also just liek the person they are behaving rudliy with?

and then everyone gets back to the mandir...nd all the scenes there were just amazing...
wiht ammaji apolgising for her bad behaviuor towards everyone...that made me cry😭...nd then chanda hugging her...aww so sweet...bahu and mother-in-law hugging...
and karan and tanisha got married:)😍...finally!!!!!
and the namkaran of durga was a good scene to...u no when ammaji was about to say her name i thought she might name her sia or amba...but no it was durga...which was a bit unexpected for me but it was really sweet...

and the little sing-nd-dancing they had was just too GOOD...nd the song nau dandi ka bejra...thats a really nice song i remember we always sing that song when we have like a wedding sangeet...nd ammaji dancing was the highlight for me...nd santosh is just amazing...she was watrching everyone and was thinking of RaSia...hw sweet she is a really caring person...( one of my favs alongside ammaji)...

and surya having flashbacks of jhanvi and ammaji especilaly jhanvi😉...aww...he looked so adorable...can't wait for him to fall in love with her( that means his #1 rule will be broken)

also the scene with ammaji gettiing karan (he looked so hawt in that kurta) and durga out of the veerpur was nice...nd then tanother chakass scene AMMAJI WALKING IN THE ROADS OF VEERPUR IN DAYLIGHT WITH NO FEAR...aww that scene was jsut so memerising...everyone literally stopped nd looked at her...i love her...god she is just ammajing.(lol that word simply means amazing ammaji)...

and her yelling at rana...was just superb...and the face off there again was just marvellous...and especially when she told them that ek dhai saal ki baachi apne phafdoo mein veerpur ki hawa lekkar chali gayi...or something like that and also that story she told abt her childhood...lol u shld have seen surya's face then...

I M JUST LOVING AMMAJI...thank god she is back ...i missed her so much ...for me without her the show just loses a bit of its charm...

nd i also m loving everyone's acting...especially santosh. jhanvi, surya.rana(hes a funni guy especially when he plays tabla)...,pundit, karan, dia and just everyone

PRE-CAP: u no hw in precap it showed kaean in KN in delhi with ragini, aditiya, and gaji...well for starters couldn't karan calll adi somewhere else so he cld meet him and give durga to him ...y did karan take the risk of coming into KN
and secondly i m sure ragini will accept the child but i hope she doesn't like become somehow to attached to ir beacause i think in the future there might be a track when ragini might not give durga back to tanisha...
and thirdly...wouldn't jogi and rajbeer wonder where the child came frm????
Edited by mjht_one - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Ufff such a long postmaine nhi phara pura itna patience kaise aya tere paas.. Grb haan do this make weekly thread for this and i do agree last week epi was a power pack epi...