Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I dont think Surya will have any soft corner for any girl so soon... Max encounter would be Surya driving in jeep and Mausam coming in front of him...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nori , i didnt mean any soft corner...if Surya saves her, then it will surely be because he planned to get the girl in danger in first place

or as Darshudi said, maybe there wnt be any saving...rather Jhanvi will save the kid and give another proper lecture to SUrya ...in that case we going to see Surya again beaking vases, pouring water etc...(usko liye iss ki baad customised melamine vases order dena hogi ...nahi vangega)
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, in that case I will advice PH to get proper set rather than spending money on breaking glasses...😆
usmrasul thumbnail
i agree...specially Mandir to kafi hai lekin Rana household looks seriously dull
and whats the point being so locked in the mandir...when would the ladies try to mingle with villagers and have a normal life??????
darshana23 thumbnail
yes even I find Mandir set better than Rana's house...
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

yes even I find Mandir set better than Rana's house...

hai na??????
i mean not expecting to see a mansion in the village with huge stairs and curtain and this and that ...that would be so unrealistic and callous...but a better maintained house...perhaps with bamboo or wood furnishings and open spaces for tulsi mandap...pegions nests ...big place to keep horses and bullocks...a private well perhaps from where only the Ranas can get water...fences around...something like that

the household only shows the drawing rooma nd that too so dull that it is quite unbeleivable that village people obey and fear them so much