Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guess what thread here... sorry girls still in office!!

will be here after returning back
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sujji0609

ohh he's dead??? 😆 i thought he's there hiding somewhere... 😉 but then seeing the way tellydom works... it won't take time to get someone back alive...😆

@ bold ohh he was Shaurya's father??? 🤢 man that's bad...

Hm, well, getting BP alive again would be difficult as Ammaji set him on fire (alive!) and he burned 😕

Yep, he was Shaurya's dad and his death was the reason, Shaurya is angry with Diya now 😭
Hesperus thumbnail
About my prediction - guess, it could be anyone of the family 😕 But, I think it might be Mausam (the little girl) or Diya 😒

Edit: 2bold - aww, right, cute he would look! 😳 😍
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
I feel, Rana family wont give up now... and they might try to search where is Baby. Once they will come to know she is with Aditya. They might bring her back to Veerpur. There Rana might to deal with Ammaji like "Chori ke badle Chori" and will agree to give Durga back with condition of Jhanvi-Surya marriage...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what if Rana decides to calm down the situation and makes Surya also ask for forgiveness to Ammaji... and also agreeing that no more baby girl will be killed and restoring the title to Ammaji... i know this will not result in immediate belief that they have changed... but they will do all that to create an illusion that really they have changed... and keep searching where they have kept the baby... this change may also bring the fake love element in Janvi's life... and shayad by false good deeds Janvi will see Surya in a different way... maybe not fall in love but shayad some kind of respect & good will will be generated in her mind...
darshana23 thumbnail
More than fake love, I feel there are chances of forced marriage between Jhanvi and Surya...

I fear what if Surya does something to Karan while he returning to temple...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

More than fake love, I feel there are chances of forced marriage between Jhanvi and Surya...

I fear what if Surya does something to Karan while he returning to temple...

Darshu dii...lagta hai forced marriage track is round the corner... maybe because of Mausam as Nori said... or as you say it can even be Karan... 🤔🤔
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jhanvi sacrificing for Mausum doesnt seem as lucrative as Jhanvi sacrificing for Durga...but yes seems like that is probable seeing todays episode
if its a forced marriage then fake love wnt be there

another way can be: Mausum going out...jhanvi running to bring her back...mausum falls into some danger (preplanned) and Surya helps the little girl out creating a favourable impression on Jhanvi...

darshana23 thumbnail
I dont think kidnapping Mausam will be anyway kick for track between Surya and Jhanvi... It could be just a moment, to make Surya and Jhanvi cross each other...
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

Jhanvi sacrificing for Mausum doesnt seem as lucrative as Jhanvi sacrificing for Durga...but yes seems like that is probable seeing todays episode
if its a forced marriage then fake love wnt be there

another way can be: Mausum going out...jhanvi running to bring her back...mausum falls into some danger (preplanned) and Surya helps the little girl out creating a favourable impression on Jhanvi...

@bold: Sure, it wouldn't have the same effect, but then again Mausam is important for Jhanvi as I see it now. She has a cute bond towards the lil girl 😊 And as Ammaji and Jhanvi promised Anjali (Mausam's mom) to take care of her daughter...Jhanvi might sacrafice for Mausam.

@red: Aww, this would be a sweet option 😳 Surya having a soft corner for children 😳