'Guess what' - prediction thread

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyoneπŸ˜ƒ
its me Usma😳 , new member on this forum (actually started following it after Surya entered for some obvious reasons πŸ˜‰) welcoming you to this Prediction thread (kapilians held me infamous for posting all types of scary and funny prediction in whatever show kapil does , so I thought why not here as wellπŸ˜†)

all right, so in NAIDL we have so many characters (am still in dilemma knowing whos whoπŸ˜•)...some are old (of which old members know more)...some new (Like Rana's family...still a mystery)...and we can expect to see many twist and turns on the way. Am sure we all have our own perceptions, expectations and always thinking which way the story should go, how it will go in future.😲

So, this is the forum where we can post what we predict/expect to happen, our own short storylines etc...This is different from writing FFs because in FFs only one goes on writing long script/stories but here all of us can give many alternate ideas or explanations (like Aishriya says in loreal ...5 problem , 1 solution but here 1 problem, five or more solutionsπŸ˜†) creating a chain of thoughtπŸ˜›

so any idea on below: 😲

1: Family relation between Rana's family maber and why is Surya so aloof and took such vow??😲: (posting my idea below...say what u think)

what if Surya is not Rana's real son? what if Rana actually killed his mother (who might be very rich widow) when surya was little and then brought him up saying ill and illegimit things about his real mother ...something in the lines of "Rana married his mother but that woman went vagalwa with another man leaving this little baby to Rana only" so thats how, Surya feels connection with Rana, doesnt mingle with Param's or kuldeeps mom, took vow not to touch woman, and doesnt kill because he wants to find real mom whom he hates...and rana wants surya to marry janvi because that way he can make sure that the fortune owned will be at his hands only because other 2 sons r nt as devoted to rana as Surya is (because surya thinks of rana as the-man-who-looked-after-him)?????????????

2. Surya - Janvi track ...how should it start? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

so lets discuss and post our ideas ..shall we??????πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hehe Usma dear you already prepared this thread... πŸ˜† great...πŸ€—
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
i feel Surya will marry Janvi for seeking revenge only... 😊 but somewhere he'll reach to a point where he'll feel not all women are bad... thus he would develop a soft corner for Janvi...😊 later mostly Janvi will get to know the truth behind her marriage from Rana... and she'll leave Surya when he has already started to fall in love... Surya will feel that he was wrong... all women are the same and stumble upon the truth secretively that Rana told Janvi that Surya was faking... so he would go to win her back... and also change his attitude towards woman... here's where the real battle begin...😊

usmrasul thumbnail
sujju dear...once again its you and me roaming on this type of thread only :P
hmmm...but how should Surya approach Janvi that will make his affection (fake) look believable???????

along with that Ammajis two bad sons...do they have a role to play in future...or will they be satisfied with the wealth they managed to get already?????
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

sujju dear...once again its you and me roaming on this type of thread only :P
hmmm...but how should Surya approach Janvi that will make his affection (fake) look believable???????

along with that Ammajis two bad sons...do they have a role to play in future...or will they be satisfied with the wealth they managed to get already?????

@ bold hehe πŸ˜† kya kare... chalega we'll keep filling pages with our predictions like we used to with Sarja's past...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Surya will do something good for Janvi... had that Bhanu pratap been there... then Surya would do something that he becomes a hero in Janvi's eyes coz from Nori i got to know once that Bhanu pratap was interested in Janvi and used to send her gifts and all... πŸ€” πŸ€” [Ps but i don't want one more character in the show... but i would agree if it's for a timebeing...πŸ˜†] Vaise bhi Surya is someone who doesn't inflict pain on women...😊 although presently he's blinded by wrong rules set up by Rana.... but that one point is impressive...that's surely something which will make Janvi like him😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Janvi to like him for that?
umm...that looks like there is some serious shortage of good guys...for such an independent , free minded and educated girl, falling for Surya is quite extraordinary...nah, i still hope to see some powerful gud deed from Surya side (itmight be made up or unintentional but good deed none the less) to knock janvi
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well, you two are not alone in this thread πŸ˜‰

Usma, your prediction according Surya's past sounds really interesting 😊

Though, I won't write anything to the first point yet, because for this I need some more informations about Surya πŸ˜†

But to Jaya:

I'm still for this forced marriage! πŸ₯Ί Sure, Sujju's prediction would be another option, but this faking-love thing won't work - in my eyes at least. Surya has already shown his true colours towards Jhanvi and Ammaji, therefore it'll be hard to convince them otherwise πŸ˜’

If they create a forced marriage by, don't know, kidnapping a family member or something along this lines, Rana could get his revange. As Durga isn't anymore in Veerpur, he has to do something else to save his 'izat'. By getting Surya married to Jhanvi, he'll have something against Ammaji in his hands - as Ammaji said, her family is her weak spot.

And this way, Surya would also get his revange from Jhanvi. As he is determined to never touch a woman, nor fell in love with one, there won't be any real relation b/w them. And what could be worse for a woman, who got firstly married by force and secondly won't ever get the statues as a 'patani' in the life of her husband.

But if something like that happens, I can see that Jhanvi won't break. She can do something for the woman in Rana's house, who seem to have a bad life. Fight and teach them to fight for their own rights. I mean, then it would be that Ammaji makes Rana's life hard outwards and Jhanvi does the same inwards.

Due this time, Surya maybe will get a soft spot (as Sujju said) for Jhanvi. How? There are several options for this - maybe Jhanvi does a good thing for him or his family (sure, she hates him as well, but at this time he'll be her husband - therefore she might 'do' something good for him, because somewhere deep inside her she respect the pure bond of pati-patini)

But I'm seeing it as Sujju, that when he realises his feelings for her, Jhanvi won't be ready to forgive him. So, he has to fight for her - to win her trust somehow 😍

Just an imagination: Surya seeking advice how to make Jhanvi forgive him and for this he sits in front of Diya. A stuttering Surya, who want's Diya to help him but don't know how to ask her for help and a stunt Diya, who has no idea what has gotten into him 🀣🀣 Just imagine the faces 🀣
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, by the way - Sujju, you got it right about Bhanu Pratap πŸ˜‰ This creepy old man had a sickening lust for Jhanvi 🀒 The worst abobut this is, firstly, he was Ammaji's worst enemy and secondly, Bhanu Pratap was Shaurya's dad - Shaurya is the husband of Jhanvi's sis, Diya

But BP won't be mentioned again, as Ammaji has killed him already πŸ˜’
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Oh, by the way - Sujju, you got it right about Bhanu Pratap πŸ˜‰ This creepy old man had a sickening lust for Jhanvi 🀒 The worst abobut this is, firstly, he was Ammaji's worst enemy and secondly, Bhanu Pratap was Shaurya's dad - Shaurya is the husband of Jhanvi's sis, Diya

But BP won't be mentioned again, as Ammaji has killed him already πŸ˜’

ohh he's dead??? πŸ˜† i thought he's there hiding somewhere... πŸ˜‰ but then seeing the way tellydom works... it won't take time to get someone back alive...πŸ˜†

@ bold ohh he was Shaurya's father??? 🀒 man that's bad...

rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Well, you two are not alone in this thread πŸ˜‰

Usma, your prediction according Surya's past sounds really interesting 😊

Though, I won't write anything to the first point yet, because for this I need some more informations about Surya πŸ˜†

But to Jaya:

I'm still for this forced marriage! πŸ₯Ί Sure, Sujju's prediction would be another option, but this faking-love thing won't work - in my eyes at least. Surya has already shown his true colours towards Jhanvi and Ammaji, therefore it'll be hard to convince them otherwise πŸ˜’

If they create a forced marriage by, don't know, kidnapping a family member or something along this lines, Rana could get his revange. As Durga isn't anymore in Veerpur, he has to do something else to save his 'izat'. By getting Surya married to Jhanvi, he'll have something against Ammaji in his hands - as Ammaji said, her family is her weak spot.

And this way, Surya would also get his revange from Jhanvi. As he is determined to never touch a woman, nor fell in love with one, there won't be any real relation b/w them. And what could be worse for a woman, who got firstly married by force and secondly won't ever get the statues as a 'patani' in the life of her husband.

But if something like that happens, I can see that Jhanvi won't break. She can do something for the woman in Rana's house, who seem to have a bad life. Fight and teach them to fight for their own rights. I mean, then it would be that Ammaji makes Rana's life hard outwards and Jhanvi does the same inwards.

Due this time, Surya maybe will get a soft spot (as Sujju said) for Jhanvi. How? There are several options for this - maybe Jhanvi does a good thing for him or his family (sure, she hates him as well, but at this time he'll be her husband - therefore she might 'do' something good for him, because somewhere deep inside her she respect the pure bond of pati-patini)

But I'm seeing it as Sujju, that when he realises his feelings for her, Jhanvi won't be ready to forgive him. So, he has to fight for her - to win her trust somehow 😍

Just an imagination: Surya seeking advice how to make Jhanvi forgive him and for this he sits in front of Diya. A stuttering Surya, who want's Diya to help him but don't know how to ask her for help and a stunt Diya, who has no idea what has gotten into him 🀣🀣 Just imagine the faces 🀣

@ 1st bold... i was thinking the same... but now the baby is safe.. atleast for the timebeing so i felt fake love... but if Rana has to kidnap someone then who will it be as per your idea... i mean other than the baby??? πŸ€”

@ 2nd bold... i'm already imagining...πŸ˜† boy Surya would look damn cute...😍