Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Mamta.G

I want Jhanvi's curly hair back,

Her hair is still curly even now...its just that they are tied up and there is pallu over her head!!
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehabr

Her hair is still curly even now...its just that they are tied up and there is pallu over her head!!

Thats what i wanna say, i dont her Pallu
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's why I say CV's should revert back to their old looks...the one they sported in Delhi,...
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: phaneeswar

That's why I say CV's should revert back to their old looks...the one they sported in Delhi,...

Well it will not really match to where they are right now...And if they want people to start supporting them, they have to be one of them!! (as they say when in Rome be roman) and i think they will once Ammaji retains her complete power over the village!
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehabr

Well it will not really match to where they are right now...And if they want people to start supporting them, they have to be one of them!! (as they say when in Rome be roman) and i think they will once Ammaji retains her complete power over the village!

I think once they all move to a house...once they get settled in Veerpur I think we can see...
beauty18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes totally agree even i dint like janhvi clothes if not jeans then i want her to wear her salwar kameez . but dia is ok with her boy avatr bcos she is too weak and not smart like janhvi she is safe only if she pretend to be man, she doent have tht much capbility to bear trouble.

Edited by amritamore1 - 13 years ago
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like to see vohi purani lovilyshavly,shararati sweet smile wali jhanvi and sharmati si dia.
tasharose thumbnail
Will Sharuya be back in the show soon? Cuz he needs to be with Dia again...I just can't believe that he didn't believe her and doubted her love for him, and even after all that happeened for them to be together. Those hardships of their love, marriage and Ammaji's acceptance...it all went into dust.