Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I think they might now them into western wear in Veerpur... But suits for Diya and skirts for Janvi will also look good...
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, I liked their old clothings 😉 Especially Jhanvi's - it had something 'easy-going' and fitted so good to her character 😍

But guess, for this track they'll have to stay in those clothings 😭

By the way, about Shaurya returning - hope, he returns soon. I want to see some interactions betwen Surya and Jhanvi and their stroy starting - but I want S-D together, too 😭
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yaa its been such a long time and no sd scene i m so so sad
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

Yaa its been such a long time and no sd scene i m so so sad

Yup...but I think Shaurya will be related to Randev...I see this could be one of the twist...I think Shaurya mother side relatives could be...
I think after Ammaji n co moving to a house in Veerpur that time ViDia may stick to old looks...I think that should happen atleast...
Ohh if this happens then it will take a long time for them to unite
phaneeswar thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

Ohh if this happens then it will take a long time for them to unite

excatly...I think CV's are now focussing again more on Ammaji powerness in Veerpur...I think for next few weeks they will concentrate on Ammaji and Veerpur...in btw wat happened to Mausam n Anjali...I think CV's should have given a proper ending to both Anjali n Mausam...but I say that in future Anjali n Mausam characters will be useful in storyline to fool villans again...what do u say regarding this???

Originally posted by: phaneeswar

<div></div>excatly...I think CV's are now focussing again more on Ammaji powerness in Veerpur...I think for next few weeks they will concentrate on Ammaji and Veerpur...in btw wat happened to Mausam n Anjali...I think CV's should have given a proper ending to both Anjali n Mausam...but I say that in future Anjali n Mausam characters will be useful in storyline to fool villans again...what do u say regarding this???

yea they r foucsing more on ammaji and thts gud cause she is the main character of the show... Regarding anjali and mausam i m off the show now and i read only updates so no idea abt it but i saw thursday's epi and mausam was nt thr. Yea it will again turn into a strong storyline
phaneeswar thumbnail
@Pooja
Yup...but if u see the past 1 week epi...Ammaji is back...she is simply superb...Meghana Malik has completely given her heart out performance...I wonder Meghana Malik ji will be in complete dilema after NAIDL bcoz she has to choose even bigger n powerful role than Ammaji...
Yaa reading th updates i felt so that she gave awsm performance
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want Jhanvi's curly hair back,