WU - 14.10.2011 - Veerpur ka Naya Kanoon!

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Tanisha is crying for her baby and all trying to console her. Just then all the gundas enter the temple in th elook out for Baby Durga but cant find her. The Pandit screams and says that u cant even touch the baby who has come into this world thru Matarani's grace and blessings. The gundas leave and chk out the whole Veerpur. Ammaji and Karan hiding behind a courtyard and once they all leave come out and start walking. Its early morning, Ammaji and Karan have reached the other side of Veerpur and just then a car comes and Ammaji scares him with her gun and asks him to drop Karan and baby safely to Delhi and she would reward him the next time she meetshim. She blesses Baby Durga and says that soon I would come to get u 😊 😳

Rana is very angry to hear that they couldnt get their hands on Baby Durga 😆 He is screaming at everyone and his sons are very angry too. Rana says that I want the baby girl at any cost else the womenfolk of Veerpur will have the dream of saving their girl borns. Just then we get to c Ammaji coming to the house and screams Rana's name and shoots into the air. She sarcastically tells him as to hw her Poti has seen the new day's sunrise and u couldnt even touch her. She reminds thim that his grandad used to be a small theif in Veerpur who used to steal chappals from the mandir 😆 😆 😆 n u cant even touch the hairs of my clan. From today onwards the new rule of Veerpur is that every baby girl will be allowed to breathe and grow in Veerpur and let me c who is gonna stop that. This is my Veerpur was and will always remain as mine 👏 👏 👏

Suraj gets irritated and says that if he had not promised Matarani 2day her head would've been lying down in fron of his dad's feets. She tells Surya about a boy who used to say that he wanted to rule the world but after evening he used to fill his stomach with food and then say he is gonna get the moon. But that never happened as he coldnt move a bit due to his full stomach 😆 😆 😆 Why do u've to say about Kasam of Matarani, just admit the fact that u r scared of me n cant even dare to touch me 👏 👏 👏 Surya gets very angry n pissed hearing this. Rana's chamcha gets so angry that he takes his gun to shoot Ammaji but b4 that Ammaji shoots his hand 😆 👏 All get scared and shocked to c this. Epi Ends

Thanks
phaneeswar (Missed that part)

In between you missed to update FAKE love shown by Ragini to Rajveer, Jogi and gr8 Gajender...the thing is she is serving lunch to all...Gajender hand is fractured and Ragini giving him restricted food and when Rajveer was abt to eat that time she intreupts by saying that ELDERS MUST EAT FIRST, though Rajveer got frustrated but our hero Gajender defends Ragini and when he(gr8 hero) was abt to put his spoon into the mouth that time she intreupts by saying that Jogi is elder and he must have to eat first...that time Jogi too joins the lunch...our gr8 hero Gajender feels uncomfortable with the food given by Ragini...in the end she says to Gaji that she will make CARROT HALWA for him as he need to gain weight(I seriously urge you Ragini kindly add salt instead of sugar in HALWA then ultimate mazaa)...at the end Adithya-Ragini rejoicing their plan...

PreCap:- Karan has reached Delhi and Aditya is holding the Baby Durga. Aditya's wife is crying hearing the truth about the baby n Tanisha's name. Gaji is in the room and asks her to throw the baby. Accepting her means u r accepting Tanisha and Aditya's relationship. She moves forward and takes the baby from Aditya...
Edited by niveditha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing episode... When Ammaji speaks there is no competition...Loved it!! 👍🏼
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Snehabr

Amazing episode... When Ammaji speaks there is no competition...Loved it!! 👍🏼

@bold: So true 😆 Felt rather sorry for poor Surya 🤣

Aww, and I'm pretty sure, Ragini will accept Durga 😳
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanx a lot Nivedita for update...I thought of updating today as after long tym I caught a epi LIVE means all these I used to watch through YOUTUBE agini but bcoz of AGITATIONS IN MY AREA there i load shedding in my area so couldn't watch episodes...but today episode was simply superb...

In between you missed to update FAKE love shown by Ragini to Rajveer, Jogi and gr8 Gajender...the thing is she is serving lunch to all...Gajender hand is fractured and Ragini giving him restricted food and when Rajveer was abt to eat that time she intreupts by saying that ELDERS MUST EAT FIRST, though Rajveer got frustrated but our hero Gajender defends Ragini and when he(gr8 hero) was abt to put his spoon into the mouth that time she intreupts by saying that Jogi is elder and he must have to eat first...that time Jogi too joins the lunch...our gr8 hero Gajender feels uncomfortable with the food given by Ragini...in the end she says to Gaji that she will make CARROT HALWA for him as he need to gain weight(I seriously urge you Ragini kindly add salt instead of sugar in HALWA then ultimate mazaa)...at the end Adithya-Ragini rejoicing their plan...
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: phaneeswar

Thanx a lot Nivedita for update...I thought of updating today as after long tym I caught a epi LIVE means all these I used to watch through YOUTUBE agini but bcoz of AGITATIONS IN MY AREA there i load shedding in my area so couldn't watch episodes...but today episode was simply superb...

Thanks alot dear for the reminder 😊

einnieearchu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@niveditha
Your welcome...No probs...that was really good part...
I shall really thank you for the update as few lines I understood through WU bcoz I don't understand Ammaji slang easily...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Abi dii...