WU - 13.10.2011 - Durga packed to Aditya!

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Epi starts with someone knocking the Mandir door and all get alert. Pandit opens and its is Madhav his trustworthy disciple. Ammaji points the gun 2wards him and he gets shocked seeing it and says that dont shoot i've come to give an info. Pandit says u all can trust Madhav as he has lost 3 of his daughters thru Rana's hands and is sincere. Madhav says that she had gone for the MataRani's pooja at Rana's place and there they've decided o kill baby Durga b4 sunrise. All get scared. Madhav leaves and Ammaji says that Baby Durga is gonna be send to Delhi n given to Aditya. Tanisha isnt comfortable hearing it. Ammaji asks her to be strong n to save her she would go to any heights. Once her family and poti are safe she would see to it that Veerpur would have baby girls running all around n that would be her prayshchit 👏 👏 👏 Surya very angry remembering the events that happened in the mandir and with Jhanvi and breaks a vase. He is speaking to the gundas but everything in mute. Karan and Ammaji are leaving the temple along with Baby Durga and simuletaneously Rana's gundas enter the madir climbing the walls. Epi Ends.

PreCap:- Rana all angry in his haveli and screaming saying that the baby cant escape and he wants her at any cost. If they dont get her then all the females of Veerpur would have hope about having and saving their baby girls. Suddenly they hear a gun shot.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the quick updeat 😉

To Adi now, hun? Maybe it's safer that way, but then again with Joginder and Gajender living in the same house as Adi - it might get complicated Adi has no clue about this baby, but as I'm seeing Durga as Karan's and Tanisha's daughter (and not Adi's) I hope he doesn't want to have any rights over the child 😕 And Karan's gone too now...wonder what'll happen next. As Rana is crazy after the baby, I fear that Karan won't escape - well, let's hope for the best 😒

Gun shot - who else than Ammaji could that be? 😎 Let's see if she's challenging Rana and his sons directly 😆
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Abi dii.. 🤗

@ Nori i feel the same that it's Ammaji only...and maybe Rana might propose truce for the timebeing... 🤔🤔
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Thanks for the update Abi dii.. 🤗

@ Nori i feel the same that it's Ammaji only...and maybe Rana might propose truce for the timebeing... 🤔🤔

Maybe he will do so 😕 Propose truce and nonetheless searching for Durga - as we saw, he wants the poor thing at any costs And his sons, too... especially Surya, who got really angry today Guess, he will answer to this 'atmaan' pretty soon

By the way, I was wondering - did he wash himself because Jhanvi had touched him? 😆
Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Maybe he will do so 😕 Propose truce and nonetheless searching for Durga - as we saw, he wants the poor thing at any costs And his sons, too... especially Surya, who got really angry today Guess, he will answer to this 'atmaan' pretty soon

By the way, I was wondering - did he wash himself because Jhanvi had touched him? 😆

@ bold... 😆😆 i never thought of it that way...😆i felt he was kind of getting ready for the battle... 😉 and we know ultimately who's gonna win.. 😉

i feel Rana will decide to temporarily silent the issue... but will still keep searching for Durga using some kind of deceitfulness... 🤔😕 and here's where Surya-Janvi track will blossom... 😕
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

@ bold... 😆😆 i never thought of it that way...😆i felt he was kind of getting ready for the battle... 😉 and we know ultimately who's gonna win.. 😉

i feel Rana will decide to temporarily silent the issue... but will still keep searching for Durga using some kind of deceitfulness... 🤔😕 and here's where Surya-Janvi track will blossom... 😕

@bold: could have been, no? 😆

Yeah, this might be. As far as I observed it, Rana is someone using his brain - not letting the anger get hold of him (unlike his sons 😆) So, he'll be sheming something 😕

I just hope, that the track we are waiting for will start soon 😳
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

@bold: could have been, no? 😆

Yeah, this might be. As far as I observed it, Rana is someone using his brain - not letting the anger get hold of him (unlike his sons 😆) So, he'll be sheming something 😕

I just hope, that the track we are waiting for will start soon 😳

yes dear Rana using his brains more than his strength... so he'll think of somthing deceitful... he's like having something else in his heart... and will portray something else by way of mouth... 🤢

@ bold... yes... in fact your option could be also right...😉😆

Same here... i really want to see how they show this JaYa track... 😳
Hesperus thumbnail
Guess, the enemy which uses his brain is the most dangerous 👎🏼

Aww, Jaya is a cute pair name, isn't it? 😍 I like the way, Jhanvi makes Surya speechless 😆 They'll be funny couple 😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Guess, the enemy which uses his brain is the most dangerous 👎🏼

Aww, Jaya is a cute pair name, isn't it? 😍 I like the way, Jhanvi makes Surya speechless 😆 They'll be funny couple 😆

@ bold...😆😆 yup all he does is look at her angrily...😉😆
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...
Can't wait to see Rana and his sons running for their life from Ammaji...