Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: vrashali10

i like jhanvi [vaishnavi dhanraj].jhanvi & surya's pair so...lovelyshavli.

Hey! πŸ˜‰ You new here, hun? 😊

Yeah, Jhanvi is such a lovely character πŸ˜† And Jaya would look really good together 😳
Hesperus thumbnail

II - Nafrat

"Don't get too comfortable."

If looks could kill, Jhanvi thought longingly. Well, then both of them would have been already dead. Closing the door behind him, Surya moved slowly over to her, eyeing her disparagingly. Like an animal looking his prey over. And, by God, she hated it to be the prey!

"After all, this is my room."

Wait...why wasn't Surya stopping? Why did he keep coming near? Panic arouse in her chest, one fact hitting her with full weight, in this very moment. What did she actually know about this guy? Nothing, aside his stupid attitude a la 'I hate women'. Truth to be said, she had no clue, who Surya was. What he was like. Sure, she knew him, kind of, but only because of an enmity and usually people behave different with their enemies than in their own house and with an enemy in the house.

Instinctively, she paced back, touching the cool glass of the window. Her heart beat so loud, she was sure it could be heard in the whole mansion. Having nearly no information about this man, she wasn't able to say, what he would do next. It was this nescience, which made her uncomfortable. Maybe even afraid, a little bit.

"You know?" He was standing only a few inches in front of her ' she just had to lift her arm as to touch his cheeks. Too close for her liking. "Muteness suits you much better."

Jhanvi knitted her brows in anger, yet her mouth wasn't willing to open. It was as if Surya's closeness disturbed her rational thinking ' making her incapable of searching a good answer. Her whole buddy seemed to be frozen, not doing what she wanted. Like, pulling away and give a response Surya couldn't reply to.

She flinched measurably, when two cold finger grabbed her chin, causing her to look up. Surya smiled a sweet smile at her that Jhanvi nearly stopped breathing. If she hadn't known this man at least a little bit, she surely would have believed this smile to be real. The problem was, that it made Surya seem as innocent as a child could be, something totally weird.

"Look, we're stuck together, now." he spoke nearly smoothly. "Neither me, nor you are happy with this constellation. But, this doesn't matter much. And I just wanted to make some things clear." His grip on her chin tightened, his eyes getting icy cold ' all innocence and sweetness gone. "If you don't want your situation to get worse than it already is, never expect anything from me. You're not my wife and I'm definitely not your husband. Don't ever forget this and-"

"That," Jhanvi surprised herself as the words flooded out of her mouth automatically. "You should've thought about, before filling my maang with sindoor, don't you think?" Her voice got snide. "Or before taking seven pheres with me, and all this in front of the whole village."

"Found your tongue again, have you?" he hissed angrily. "But don't worry, you'll learn to not use it that much and especially not in front of me." He let go of her, but didn't move away. "Oh, and I hope you like the floor ' on the bed, there isn't any place for you. Or do you prefer our storeroom, instead?" He smirked slightly, while bringing a more acceptable distance between them. "It isn't as tall as this room, but it might serve you as well. I mean, every unnecessary thing is stored there."

Jhanvi looked away, not answering. As if Surya expected any answer from her side on, anyway.

~*~

Stupid, was the only definition Surya could find for this girl. Shaking his head in disbelief, he started to rub down his hair. Several water drops rolled down his creamy cheeks, though he didn't care much, and put the towel around his throat. One look into the mirror told him, how tired he actually was, even after the shower. And he felt the tiredness holding tight onto him.

Sleep, to get some rest sounded good, but for that he would have to return to his room. He snorted quietly. His room meant her as well. Really, there weren't much things which could make Surya angry, he was able to handle his temper, mostly. Yet this stupid girl managed it consistently to make him mad.

Just upon seeing this self-confidence in her eyes, earlier, made his blood boil. Was she that ignorant or why didn't she realise in which kind of state she was in, momentarily? After all, she lived in the house of the enemy with no one on her side and far away from her beloved family. Therefore, she had no reason to be that confident. On the contrary, she should be frightened...like she was in this particular moment when her was walking towards her. He had seen the fear on her face, the uncertainness of what might happen. And that was, what she should feel towards him.

Tse, she isn't as strong as she shows everyone else to be.

~*~

When Surya came back, last night, Jhanvi pretended to be asleep. The floor wasn't that comfortable, the blankets she was laying on didn't help this condition to be better, but she wouldn't have slept, anyway. Too many thoughts were circling in her mind, disturbing her to an instant. She didn't even remember, when exactly she passed out.

But when she opened her eyes, the sun had already lit the room. A bit wearily, she sat upright on the blankets, looking around. Her sight was caught by the bed ' it was empty. No Surya in it. Not that she minded, but where could someone be so early in the morning? At least, she assumed it to be early.

Suppressing a yawn, Jhanvi stood up. Why should she think about Surya? This would be time waste. Besides, she had a lot of other problems which wanted to be solved as soon as possible.

On her way out of this room, she got stuck on something. It was the photo, she had noticed the last day and there was something about it that disturbed her. Frowning, she got closer to the bed table, scanning the picture with a weird feeling. A child was pictured there, a little boy to be precisely, with a bunch of messy black hair on his head. His eyes were filled with joy and the huge grin on his face made him look really adorable. Cute.

"It's Surya."

Startled by the sudden voice, Jhanvi nearly let the photograph slip out of her hands. Taking a deep breath, to calm her pondering heart, she turned around, irritated. An older woman was standing in the door. She wore the same dress as every female being did, in Veerpur, with the difference that hers looked more expensive. Or maybe the jewellery, she was wearing, created this impression.

"Uhm, sorry?"

The woman smiled at her sadly, while entering the room. "I said that this photo is from Surya when he was younger," she explained gently. "I'm his mother, the Takurain in here." She came to an halt in front of Jhanvi. "And you're Jhanvi?"

"Yes." Jhanvi didn't know exactly why, but she found herself bending down to touch the feet of the Takurain. She hadn't done so by Rana, because there hadn't been any sense to get the blessings of the man who wanted to harm her family. Yet, his wife had such an aura that made her sympathetic for Jhanvi.

"No need for that, my dear." the Takurain said as she laid one hand on Jhanvi's head. "I don't know what to say to you. Any word would make everything just worse." Nonetheless, she clubbed her hands together, her eyed filling with tears of regret. "I know, what my husband and son did to you was wrong. They had no right to do so. But I can't do anything, except to ask for your forgiveness."

Jhanvi had no idea, how to deal with that. She listened to her instinct, and shook her head, but couldn't say a single word as the Takurain interrupted her mid-way.

"Rana-sahab had forbidden us to do any rituals for you. As if it wasn't enough to get you married by force, they are making her sin even worse." The tears escaped, rolling out of her eyes. "I can't even promise you, that everything will get better, by time. Because it won't. This house isn't a house, where any girl would like to marry in. Why should they? Women aren't respected, let alone getting their rights." Her voice trembled. "Every mother gets happy upon seeing her son's wedding and having a daughter-in-law. I love my sons, I really do, but right now I'm everything but happy with the circumstances."

"It's not you fault." Jhanvi tried to assure her. "You don't have to apologise for someone else's mistakes." Though, it made her more sympathetic. And it was really hard to believe that this woman should be Surya's mother.

"I know, but I also know that no one else will apologise to you, indeed." She wiped off her tears, straightening herself. "Maybe you want to get fresh ' I'll look for clothes for you. Afterwards, you can helps us cooking, at least it's what Rana-saheb wants."

She was about to leave, but stopped at the door, for a moment. "By the way, there's something positive about your situation," she said quietly. "Surya isn't as bad as all the other men in this village are."

Jhanvi was irritated by the last statement, but didn't say anything else. With a last glance at the picture, she laid it back on the bed table, making her own way out.

Cooking? Ah, she would cook, for sure. It's just the question, if 'Rana-saheb' will touch food ever again, afterwards, she thought smirking slightly.

Next chapter: pg7

Hello guys! πŸ˜‰

Thank you, for your patience - I really appreciate this 😳 Well, this was the 2nd chapter of my FF and I was enjoying writing it πŸ˜† Hope, you enjoyed reading it as well!

From the few bits, they showed of the Takurain, I got the impression, that she's a nice and gentle woman, therefore I'll portray her like that πŸ˜‰ She seems to know, that what Rana does is completely wrong, but nonetheless I guess, she loves her children? After all a mother is a mother 😊

But I'm pretty sure, most of you enjoyed the JaYa-part? πŸ˜† Let's wait and read if Jhanvi'll melt Surya's cold heart πŸ˜‰

Important: I've sent pms to everyone who commented and liked this. If I have forgotten to pm someone - please tell me!

Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wowww awesome dear... πŸ‘β­οΈgosh fell in love with the scenario... 😍loved the way Surya's smile made Janvi have a misconception that they were real...❀️ loved the way Surya told her that he's neither happy with the marriage... πŸ˜ƒand the way Janvi taunted him why did he marry her???πŸ˜† i loved this dialogue "Found your tongue again, have you?" πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ that was so much like Surya..😳. i also loved the way Janvi found Surya's childhood photo cuteπŸ˜› and his mother assuring her that Surya was not like other men so she's lucky...☺️ 😍loved Surya's thoughts when he came out of the shower...😍 I literally get so much engrossed while reading your FF...😳 love the flow...❀️ keep it coming dear... waiting for more... πŸ€—
Hesperus thumbnail
Hey Sujju! πŸ˜‰

Aww, thank you so much, yaar! 😳 I really enjoyed writing this scene - and I tried to make them in character πŸ˜†

I, too, think that Surya isn't as bad as his brothers and fathers (and the rest of Veerpur-men) Sure, I didn't like the fact that he got my Karan arrested (😭) or that he took Durga w/ him, ignoring all the pleading. But I'm pretty sure that he's one of those guys, who follow blindly the way their father shows them without questioning, because for them their father is always right πŸ˜’ Though, Jhanvi'll change this fact 😍

Will try to updeat as soon as possible!
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
just got time to comment...srry nd WOWWW!!!!!!
loved ur update it was sweet, innocent and hawt...man i would love there to be a scene like that between jaya...that would be so cute
nd plz plz plz pretty plz update asap...that means now...hehehe

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nori, with first para you really made me confused!! I was also surprised, how Surya change in moment... But Pyaar ki yeh adaa bewajah nahi thi... Loved his attitude! ❀️ Mostly his word for Jhanvi "Mutness suits you better" πŸ˜† can understand how much frustrated he could be...

But would have loved more attitude between them.. I am sure that preserved for next updates... Keep it coming!
Hesperus thumbnail
Hey Nikz! πŸ€—

Thanks, yaar! 😳 Aww, yeah, I would love to see a similiar scene b/w Jaya! 😍 That would be so cute 😍

Asap? Hehe πŸ₯Ί I am writing, but you'll have to wait a lil bit before next updeat πŸ’”

But will try to post it very soon! 😳
Hesperus thumbnail
Hey Darshu! πŸ€—

Got you confused, hun? πŸ˜† Ah, Surya won't change so fast - just slowly, like he won't even realise when he'd fallen for Janvi 😍

Don't worry, you'll see many more interactions b/w Jaya 😳 I'm not like our CVs - meaning I don't drag it unnecessarily πŸ˜†
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Hey Nikz! πŸ€—

Thanks, yaar! 😳 Aww, yeah, I would love to see a similiar scene b/w Jaya! 😍 That would be so cute 😍

Asap? Hehe πŸ₯Ί I am writing, but you'll have to wait a lil bit before next updeat πŸ’”

But will try to post it very soon! 😳

no need to say thanx yaara...
oh...i will have to wait...chal teri upodate ke khatir wait bhi kar lenge...

Hesperus thumbnail
Okay, will keep it in mind 😊

At least tum log intizaar karlete ho πŸ˜† But don't worry, zyada dehr ke liye mein tom logon ko wait nahin karwaon ghiy 😳