Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Pooja! πŸ˜‰
Thanks 😳 Oh, no I'm not writing for the first time (I just love writing) but write a story in English for the first time 😳
No prob, you'll get a pm πŸ˜‰
Well, I'm planing to include side pairs - especially S-D as I can't see them apart for too long (and in the show they'll be apart for a while as it seems) 😭
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nori, I am yet to read ur FF... will read and comment for sure...

sorry dear, I am down with viral fever... hence cant make it right now...
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Nori, I am yet to read ur FF... will read and comment for sure...

sorry dear, I am down with viral fever... hence cant make it right now...

No problem, yaar πŸ˜‰ Get your time 😊
Oh sorry to hear that , hope you'll get better soon 😳
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nori...

But just benefit of staying home... caught episode live...😳
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

No problem, yaar πŸ˜‰ Get your time 😊
Oh sorry to hear that , hope you'll get better soon 😳

hai...superb ff n awsome siggie ,,luvd it
Hesperus thumbnail
Thank you, Kallu! 😳 Glad, you liked it 😊
Hesperus thumbnail
          1. Kasam

Married.

One word. A simple word. Nonetheless, having such a huge heaviness. And in this particular situation sounding totally wrong. At least, it sounded wrong for Jhanvi. A marriage was something special. Something pure. This just felt dirty. Maybe it was. Dirty and wrong.

"Wah!"

Jhanvi averted her gaze from Surya, only to see his father coming near them. On one arm Durga he laid the other around Surya's shoulder, a pleased grin present on his face.

"This is called a real son!" His voice, oozed with proud, seemed to reverberate all around them. "At one word of his father he put his believes aside and married!"

She looked at him as if he was mad. Then again, this man wasn't normal, either. The way, his fellows started to cheer made her uncomfortable. Jhanvi didn't get, why Rana Rantej made such a condition. Why he wanted her to get married to his son. And in return let Durga live? All of a sudden? What was this all about? Was it some sort of game? If so, then it was a sick game to play.

"I did, what you wanted, didn't I?" she spoke, not even trying to hide her anger. "Now, give me the child."

Rana looked at her for a moment, before shaking his head in disapproval. "Raising your voice in front of you father-in-law ' doesn't look nice." However, he handed the little baby over to Jhanvi, who took her with a sigh of relief, ignoring the comment about a daughter in law. Upon seeing in those huge eyes, she just had to smile slightly. So innocent. She turned around, a little bit surprised by the fact that no one tried to stop her, and walked over to where Tanisha was standing. The men had released not only Tanisha, but everyone else too.

"Jhanvi."

It was Diya, who found her tongue at first. Diya had whispered, too quiet for anyone but her to hear. And she heard so much pain in the simple way, her name was said, that it seemed to hurt her as well. Diya reaching for her arm didn't make the aching feeling any better. Yet, Jhanvi resisted the impulse to look over to her sister and kept her gaze at Tanisha who seemed to be frozen. She didn't move, nor made she any attempt to get her daughter.

"Bhabi?" Jhanvi asked irritated.

"What did you just do?" Tanisha was crying even harder, but took her child. She held little Durge a few inches from herself, staring at the baby as if she had no clue what to do now. "For my child, you...why, Jhanvi?"

"This, I want to know, too!" Grabbing both her shoulders, Karan turned her around, so that they were facing each other. His expression was helpless and despaired. "Have you gone insane? What did you thought, doing such a madness?"

"But bhaiya" Jhanvi tried to explain. "Durga..."

"Is my daughter." Karan interrupted her. "I wanted her to be safe too and still want it. But definitely not by ruining you life! You know, how I feel, right now? Like the most useless brother in this whole world." His pressure increased on her arms, before he let go of her. In a motion of despair, he threw his hands up in horror.

Jhanvi didn't say a word. She had a lump in her throat, unable to raise her voice. What was she supposed to say, anyway? It wasn't hard to imagine, how her family was feeling, right now. But she did, what she thought was the best in this situation. There hadn't been any other option, had there? And at the moment, it was more important for Durga to live. At least for her it was.

Besides, her situation wasn't that bad, after all. She had to see some positive points. Albeit, she didn't know, what Rana was scoring with this marriage, she had the chance to do something herself. Making her his daughter in law ' Rana would regret this decision. This was for sure.

Jhanvi looked up, a determined look on her face. She abandoned her family, who had surrounded her, and walked back to the fire place. Surya was still standing there with his father and, as she noticed now, his two brothers near behind them. Their triumphant glances and satisfaction ' she just hated it.

Coming to an halt, Jhanvi stretched her right hand above the flames. "The marriage is done." she said. "But to which price?" Her eyes were fixed on the burning fire. "Don't forget: I've taken birth from the mother, who always fought for the rights of women in Veerpur and to give baby-girls the right to live. In my veins, there runs the blood of the father, who stood always at his wife's side ' even if he had to go against his own mother." She took a deep breath. "I was raised by the mother, who has never bowed her head in front of any man and who had fought against injustice till her last breath." Now, she smiled a sweet smile. "My grandmother is Ammaji. Therefore, I swear, in front of the sacred fire as my witness, to be with Ammaji in her fight against injustice done towards baby-girls and women. And until I won't break the ego of Rana Rantej, his fellows and sons" she looked over to Surya. "I won't rest!"

In the crowd behind her, Jhanvi searched for Ammaji. When finding her, she went over to her, smiling and bending down to touch Ammaji's feet. She needed the blessing of her grandmother the most. Affectionately, Ammaji laid her hand on Jhanvi's head, a proud glint in her eyes. She gave Rana and his sons a challenging look. "In Veerpur, I'll make life hard for you, bhai." she taunted them. "And in your own house, my granddaughter will make your life and this of your sons a living hell."

~*~

The glass broke with a loud crash, making most of the attenders flinch. Surya ignored their reactions and just stared down in fury. He felt like breaking the table into two pieces, too. There was so much anger in him, that he thought he would go mad, if he wouldn't get rid of it. All the time, the words of Ammaji and her stupid granddaughter were ringing in his ears.

How dared they? After such a big defeat, how did they dare to speak up to them!? To even threaten them? And, especially, how dared this girl to speak like that to his father? What did she think, who she was? This...

"Calm down, my son." His father patted his shoulder as to make him relax a bit. "Don't let the anger get a hold of you."

"What shall I do instead, Bauji?" he asked. "I married this girl, because of you. But the way, she spoke to you and her old lady..! I wanted to kill them right away."

Rana chuckled amused by this, before letting himself down besides Param who was following their little discussion with the same expression as Surya. Or maybe not ' as Surya's anger was worse than Param's. "You should go to your room. Your bride's waiting."

"To hell with my bride!" Surya spat disgusted. "Why has she to live here? In my room?"

"Because she's your wife now?" Rana answered questioningly.

"Not in my eyes." he said deadpan. "And she never will be."

Leaning back in the couch, his father laughed a real laugh. "That's the point, Surya."

"What exactly does this mean?" Param intervened puzzled. "I didn't get, why Surya had to marry this girl."

"Me too." Kauldeep sat down in front of Rana, but looking over to Surya. "You know, Surya hates any female being. Why getting him married?"

"Why can't you use once your brains?" Rana sighed. "Isn't it obvious? With Ammaji's granddaughter in this house, we have something big in our hands we can use against her. I doubt, that Veerpur and its women are more important to her than her own flesh and blood."

"That makes sense." Kauldeep agreed thoughtfully. "But why this girl and why Surya?"

"Well, when I visited the women of Ammaji's family, the first time" his father started to explain. "This girl caught my eye. I knew in this very moment that I wanted her for Surya." He, too, watched Surya's back, knowing that his son was listening to him carefully. "And you wanted your revenge from her, didn't you?"

"I still want." Surya snorted. "And I get now, where you're heading, Bauji." He turned around, his anger under control, finally. "We'll pay back Ammaji all her insults this way, and I'll get my own revenge."

"Very good." Rana rised from his seat and faced up his son. "It's just the question, if you're ready to do this. Will you stay married to the girl as to save your father's honour? As to prevent that your father's head will bow in defeat in front of Ammaji?"

Surya looked at his father for a while. Then, he bent down to touch his feet. "She swore to destroy our rules and beat us, she threatened my family ' now I swear that for my father's honour I'll do anything." He straightened up. "She'll regret the day, she first raised her voice in front of me."

Rana grinned satisfied. "That's like my son!"

~*~

Jhanvi panned the room she would have to stick in. Nothing impressing, really. The furnishings were simple - a bed, one cupboard and one bed table on which she could see photographs. Then again, it somehow suited to what she had seen from Surya. Hesitantly, she entered the room, walking towards the window. It was raining. With a sigh, she leaned her head against the cool glass.

After she'd taken blessings from Ammaji, she did the same with her Santosh- and Chanda-taiji and Avtar-tauji, but that was it. She didn't say anything more to them and left. Maybe there hadn't been anything else to be said. What would it change? Nothing, that is.

And as she had already guessed, this marriage wouldn't be considered as one. There hadn't been any traditional rituals, nor the welcoming any other bride would have gotten. The men, with whom she had come, just sat down in the hall and one of the servants showed her the room. Jhanvi hadn't seen the women of this house, either, yet. She wondered, where they were. And something, that would interest her: What was Surya's mother like? Hopefully nothing like her creepy husband and stupid sons.

"Don't get too comfortable."

She flinched slightly upon hearing this voice. Well, it had been just a matter of time, when he would've come to his room...but why so quickly?

Next chapter: pg6

Hello everyone! πŸ˜‰

Firstly, I would like to thanks those of you, who commented and liked my Prologue! πŸ€— Am glad, that some of you like this πŸ˜†

Secondly, I decided to write the dialouges in English as well. I tried to write it in Hindi/the way, they speak in the serial, but find it quiet hard. And I think, it would be quiet hard for you as readers to understand everything as well (especially Ammaji's slang) So, here we go 😳

This was a quick (and long) updeat, but don't expect it to be always this quick. At monday, my school will start and as I'll be mostly in school till 5pm (due to Indian time it'll be 8.30pm) it will be a bit difficult πŸ˜†

And last but not least, I hope you liked this 1st chapter πŸ˜‰ Jaya will have to go a long way, till they develope feelings - but that's the interesting thing about them, isn't it? πŸ˜†

Edited by Hesperus - 13 years ago
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update, Awww Jhanvi and Surya married😍 Sinister love.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Nori fell in love with the 1st chapter...❀️..❀️ it's beautifully defined...β­οΈπŸ‘gosh loved the way you showed the promises Janvi made in front of the fire... πŸ˜ƒand the way you showed Surya seething in anger... 😍so they are married finally as opponents 😍and for DurgaπŸ₯Ί... i can already imagine their expressions while reading your update...😍❀️gosh yet again you left me hanging at a crispy part...😭.. not fair... πŸ˜† continue soon eagerly awaiting your next update.πŸ€—
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mamta.G

Great update, Awww Jhanvi and Surya married😍 Sinister love.

Thank you, dear! 😳 Sinister love - that it is, hun? πŸ˜†

By the way, you don't need the link anymore, do you? πŸ˜• Sorry, next time will give you the link as well 😳